Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

[November 3rd, 2016] Clan management, duel safety, and more!

Next update ETA:

November 9th, 2016

9WJJAGx.png

Content Updates:

• Duel arena safety
    • Before requesting a duel, you must select a "duel type" (see picture above)
    • If a "Whip/Whip+dds" duel type is started, rules will be locked for that type
    • There is now a clear display in the chatbox when the duel offering screen opens
    • The staff team will no longer be helping players who went in the wrong type of duel. We have given you the tools to safely and easily verify the type of duel you're participating in, please use them!

[*]Clan management and setup

• There is now a "clan setup" option that you can select if you're in the clan you own
    • You can now restrict the type of players who can join your clan chat
    • You can now restrict the type of players who can speak in your channel
    • Kick and ban ability permissions are now modifiable
    • Offline promotion capabilities have been added for clan owners (clan setup interface)
    • "Friend" rank has been added for non ranked clan-members that are in your friends list
    • More clan content coming soon!

[*]Dragon spears

• All dragon spears are now unspawnable. Existing spears have been wiped from player accounts
    • Dragon spear (p++) are available in the blood money store for 50 BM

[*]Phoenix necklaces

• All phoenix necklace are now unspawnable. Existing necklaces have been wiped from player accounts
    • They are available in the coin store for 25,000,000 (25M) coins each
    • Automatically restores the wearer's hitpoints by 30% of maximum if they drop below 20% of the maximum.
    • They are destroyed after the effect is used

[*]Resetting kills & deaths (K/D)

• Speak to king percival at home and ask him about resetting your K/D
    • Requires gold fee of 750,000,000 (750M) coins
    • You will still keep your "Manhunter I, II, III" achievement completion if you had them before the K/D reset

Bug fixes and tweaks:

• You can no longer drink or eat food while stunned by dragon spears
  • The double hit from swift gloves now has reduced max damage rather than a standard max hit

Everything is awesome but... 50m per pop for a phoenix necklace? Seems a bit much tbh =l

edit: turns out 50m was a typo so :D great update

Edited by i just rag

i like that update thats awesome from the first day and i wanted u guys to fix the p necks and d spear's and thats awesome for me as a pker but 50m each ...... thats much tho

i like that update thats awesome from the first day and i wanted u guys to fix the p necks and d spear's and thats awesome for me as a pker but 50m each ...... thats much tho

There was a typo on the original draft of this update post, it's really 25M! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

There was a typo on the original draft of this update post, it's really 25M! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Nice and update and all, pnecks 25m for 1 use.. Meh idek bruh sounds like a lot to me. ( im poor irl and here tho )

d spear should be a lot more, that is almost spawnable for most players haha. shouldn't be one of those weapons u can risk with a decent weapon if someone is spearing it should be there only item

d spear should be a lot more, that is almost spawnable for most players haha. shouldn't be one of those weapons u can risk with a decent weapon if someone is spearing it should be there only item

i agree with this

is comp either keep'd when i reset kdr ? :P just a question

According to "perm ragged" (cuz hes the only one with comp who reseted kdr) you'll keep your comp ofcourse, BUT you can't wear it UNLESS if its added in your leadout setups.

According to "perm ragged" (cuz hes the only one with comp who reseted kdr) you'll keep your comp ofcourse, BUT you can't wear it UNLESS if its added in your leadout setups.

This has now changed, load out comp capes will no longer give you one equipped, this is counterintuitive as it clearly states in the update that you would keep the achievement. I would never have done this if I knew I would have lost my comp cape... :/