Sign in to follow this  
J Hus

Suggestions: PvP Tournaments, PvM Inferno

Should These Suggestions Be Added?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Tournaments

2. 2. Inferno

Hey guys, please take your time to read some of the suggestions and vote in the poll if you believe any of these should be added!

Table of Contents:

1. Tournament Hoster 

• 1a) The concept (introduction)
  • 1b) Tournament Hoster NPC
  • 1c) Rewards
  • 1d) Rewards (Alternative Player Hosted)
  • 1e) How the winnings will be split
  • 1f) Types of Tournament
  • 1g) Gear Setups
  • 1h) Torunament Tokens + Shop

2. Inferno Boss

• 2a) The Concept 
  • 2b) Mechanics 
  • 2c) Rewards/Drops
  • 2d) Mythical Cape
  • 2e) Inferno Guide

Tournament Hoster (Multiple Methods):

1a) The Concept

After talking to a wide variety of the PvP Community in SpawnPK I have came across the idea of Tournament Hosters, these would be every "x" amount of hours per day/week.

1b) Tournament Hoster NPC

The tournament hoster would look somewhat like this and display a text overhead stating which tournament is about to take place and within which timeframe it's taking place

(for example): "The Dharoks Tournament will take place in 5 Minutes 0 Seconds!"

JQmkxSh.png

1c) Rewards

Depending on how often the tournaments are held will depend on how much the rewards are, the rewards could be for First Place, Second Place and Third Place or even just First Place depending on the reward!

Suggested Rewards:

First Place: 5B Cash (50x 100M Cash Bags)

Second Place: 2.5B Cash (25x 100M Cash Bags)

Third Place: 1B Cash (10x 100M Cash Bags)

1d) Reward Alternative (Player Hosting)

An Alternative would be that tournaments are hosted by other players using the 'Tournament Hoster' NPC where a Certain player would put in a cash fund of however much they like as the prize, pick the Tournament Style they would like and then the winner(s) will win the full amount or a Split for certain places in Tournaments such as:

1e) How The Winnings are split

First Place - 50% Winnings of Cash Bags Added 

Second Place - 35% Winnings of Cash Bags Added

Third Place - 15% Winnings of Cash Bags Added

For Example: (Player "J HUS" Adds 100B to the Tournament Fund + Chooses Hybrid Mains) - This would be a server-wide broadcast so every player has the chance to enter.

Either the Winner would get the full 100B Prize or it could be split into the three rewards which would be 50B, 35B and 15B.

There are many ways that the tournaments could be held and the prizes displayed are just examples, it would be subject to the owners discression what rewards would be added.

1f) Types Of Tournament

The Types of tournament that can be set in place would be: (These can be subject to change + voted on in a Community Poll.

-Hybrid Main

-Hybrid Pure

-NH Main 

-NH Pure

-Pure 

-Main

-Dharok

1g) Gear Setups 

Gear-Setups would be made instanced for tournaments, this would mean for example if a player was to take part in the "Dharok's Torunament" They would have to use the same gear as everyone else. (I suggest letting an Experienced PKer in all styles such as @Phenomenon Make the Gear Setups)

A Simple Dharok's Setup that could be used is as follows:

VKXtvQM.png

A Main Hybrid Setup could have a gear setup along the lines of this:

wOMT9L2.png

All items that are put through the tournament will be instanced meaning the gear is 100% matching, no gear can be brought in and/or out of the Tournaments.

1h) Tournament Tokens

Tournament Tokens are another concept that could be added to the game, this would be a currency that can ONLY be gained by:

a) Entering Tournaments

b) Ranking 1-3 In Tournaments

Each Person would get 1 Token Per Tournament entry if they progress onto stage two, this will be to prevent token farming and just camping an alt without fighting for tokens.

If you are skilled enough to rank in the top-three rankings of the Tournaments then you will recieve Extra Torunament Tokens:

First Place - 10 Tournament Tokens

Second Place - 5 Tournament Tokens 

Third Place - 2 Tournament Tokens

Tournament Tokens will be fully EXCLUSIVE to Torunaments and will NOT be tradeable or transferred in any way to another player.

These Tokens can be spent at the Tournament NPC's Store for a limited number of items, which could be things such as cosmetic variants of PK Gear such as (new Coloured Whips for "X" amount of tokens. Auto-Keep and Untradeable, Same Stats as Kraken Tentacle)

2. Inferno Boss

Qf5OSyz.png

1a) How to Access the inferno

In order to access the Inferno, players must give TzHaar-Ket-Keh (An NPC at fight caves or wherever the desired location may be) 1000x Tok-haar capes. This is a one-time fee, so after giving 1000 capes to him, TzHaar-Ket-Keh will allow players to enter as much as they want.

1b) The Inferno Minigame 

The Inferno would not be the full minigame of 69 Waves, it would just be the boss fight or Waves 68 + 69 due to the fact it would take way to long to implement and also would be too much of a challenge for most PvMers on the Server, even with OP Gear.

1c) Drops + Rewards

A New Reward system that could be added (SEPERATE FROM ACHIEVEMENTS as it would be way to hard for people to complete for ele comp) would be something such as once a player has done inferno successfully they will recieve a guaranteed drop of the Untradeable + Auto Keep Pet Zul.

The Bonuses that this pet grants are unknown and would be decided by the development + update team but this would be a great pet to show off that you are one of SpawnPK's Top Tier PvM'ers and you have put in the grind to get this pet.

The Drop Table For Zul I believe should be as follows:

500M - 700M Coins [ALWAYS]

Donator Mystery Box [1/10]

300-600 Donator Tickets [1/25]

Mystery Chest [1/40]

Cursed Relic [1/200]

Infernal Stone [1/300]

Mythical Cape [1/400]*

140?cb=20180105070900 

2d) Mythical Cape

The Mythical Cape would be one of the most treasured elite items in SpawnPK, this would have the same stats as the Infernal Cape which is currently set at:

ZJO8iqK.png

The new mythical cape will also have an added drop rate bonus of 5% added so the peak drop rate (With Blood Pendant + Grand Ring + Mythical Cape) Is now equal to 72% if I'm correct.

1e) A Quick Guide that was made to wave 68 + 69:

On this wave 3 Jads spawn. Before the wave begins, make sure you've drank your range pot and your hp/prayer is full. Only focus on the prayer switching. The Jads will attack in a clockwise direction starting at west. There are no healers of any sort.

Tldr: Drink pots to be full. 3 Jads attack in a clockwise direction.

When the wave starts, you must always stay behind the shield. If you go 1 step back or front, you will simply get 1 hit. Just walk behind the shield and hit with your weapon, that being an Armadyl/Rune corssbow or Twisted bow.

At 1000 hp, the mager and rager spawn. Simply tag them as you move towards them with the shield. If you take too long, they will destroy the shield once they spawn again.

At 450 hp, Jad will spawn. Again, simply tag Jad off and pay attention to his switches.

At 250 hp, the ranger and mager will spawn one last time. Simply tag them off as you did and kill them.

Once the mager and ranger die, just finish off the boss.

Thank-You for taking your time to read these suggestions, 

@Ryan @Ramzi @Kellatha @Phenomenon @Bowflexxx @The aurora @Y I P K U @Casey

100% Yes for the tournament hoster!

• Unfortunately, i'm not 100% sure on what inferno is and i know these things will take a ton of time to develop.
  • I believe the smartest method would be to do the Tournament Hoster idea first.
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

100% Yes for the tournament hoster!

• Unfortunately, i'm not 100% sure on what inferno is and i know these things will take a ton of time to develop.
  • I believe the smartest method would be to do the Tournament Hoster idea first.

Theres an inferno on runex so i dont believe itd be that bad to transfer over, however it isn't similar to the 07 one in anyway still fun tho..

+1 on both 1000000%

However i believe the mythical cape shouldn't have the same stats as the infernal as it'd completely devalue the item, Some adjustments like same stats as ava t + wildy cloak (including the teles) and maybe give 10 free vorkath teleport a day, thatd be kinda sweet. 

Edited by lzerraptorz
  • Like 2

tournaments should have higher rewards other then that YES PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.... 

-1 inferno cape ideas tho

I honestly think the Tournaments would be so much more funner and will bring more players to the sever because it is called (Spawnpk) not Spawnnpc) the only reason i do play this sever is to pk. :D so i support 100% tournaments.

I like this idea +1 on both but the droprates would need a slight tweak as farming donator tickets would be too easy for people who get it down... 

@Doggy's sugar daddy gave him infernal stones and shit, he doesn't want that to affect his bank so he doesnt wan't inferno but I on the other hand support both suggestions. +1 :D  

Fully supporting the PvP tournaments

Good job on having it be so spread out and detailed ^^

Some nice suggestions comin in ye,

+1 on tournament, THOUGH sets (Main NH / Main Hybrid) should be changed xD.

+1 on inferno,  HOWEVER there should be  a gear cap on it + pets shouldn't be allowed (otherwise its way to easy)

Due to the high amounts of support on this thread, i will be forwarding this to the owner Ryan.

• Like 1

1) Correction, Wave 69

- Jal-Zek and Jal-Xil respawn is roughly 5-6 minutes (350 Game Ticks) however flawlessly copying OSRS's ticks is impossible, so let's stick to a 5 minute respawn timer.

- Once the TzKal-Zuk is below 600 HP, the respawn timer for Jal-Zek and Jal-Xil is paused for a JadTok-Jad spawn at 480 HP.

- Once JadTok-Jad is defeated, the respawn timer for Jal-Zek and Jal-Xil resumes up until TzKal-Zuk reaches 240 HP, where it pauses once more.

- Once TzKal-Zuk reaches or is below 240 HP it will spawn 4x Jal-MejJaks (Healers)

- Once ALL of the Healers have been defeated the respawn timer will resume for Jal-Zek and Jal-Xil until completion of the cave by defeating TzKal-Zuk

Your list is flawed, not because of lack of research but because it follows that of another RSPS which simplified the entire cave.

Please don't correct me as this list is accurate, besides I completed the Inferno Cave on actual OSRS on several occasions rather than some knock-off on an RSPS.

You're more than welcome to double-check step by step: http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Inferno

2) While I do support the implementation of Inferno, here's some criticism. 

- Jal-Nib-Rek shouldn't be an indefinite reward upon first completion if it were to have benefits, it should be an Infernal Cape that CANNOT be UNFUSED with a slight chance for Jal-Nib-Rek.

- You can't expect Development to blatantly make the Infernal Stone worthless, the current Infernal Cape should have a re-work with different aesthetics IF it were to be added.

- Inferno Cave SHOULD and MUST NOT become another cash-cow, it should plain be another method of obtaining the Infernal Cape and perhaps the Pet with some luck.

3) Additional Feedback

- Players who have the Infernal Cape as of right now should be compensated or atleast thought of IF and WHEN the Inferno Cave is planned for implementation.

- I would recommend seperating the two Infernal Capes with different aesthetics, slightly reduce passive abilities/benefits on the one obtained through Inferno Cave.

- Inferno Cave's Infernal Cape should NOT have the ability to be unfused as this is should be means to obtain the cape, not an easy Cave to make 500b+ upon completion.

Support both ideas, the additional information wasn't thought through properly that's all.

Sincerely, Doctor E.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Doctor E said:

1) Correction, Wave 69

- Jal-Zek and Jal-Xil respawn is roughly 5-6 minutes (350 Game Ticks) however flawlessly copying OSRS's ticks is impossible, so let's stick to a 5 minute respawn timer.

- Once the TzKal-Zuk is below 600 HP, the respawn timer for Jal-Zek and Jal-Xil is paused for a JadTok-Jad spawn at 480 HP.

- Once JadTok-Jad is defeated, the respawn timer for Jal-Zek and Jal-Xil resumes up until TzKal-Zuk reaches 240 HP, where it pauses once more.

- Once TzKal-Zuk reaches or is below 240 HP it will spawn 4x Jal-MejJaks (Healers)

- Once ALL of the Healers have been defeated the respawn timer will resume for Jal-Zek and Jal-Xil until completion of the cave by defeating TzKal-Zuk

Your list is flawed, not because of lack of research but because it follows that of another RSPS which simplified the entire cave.

Please don't correct me as this list is accurate, besides I completed the Inferno Cave on actual OSRS on several occasions rather than some knock-off on an RSPS.

You're more than welcome to double-check step by step: http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Inferno

2) While I do support the implementation of Inferno, here's some criticism. 

- Jal-Nib-Rek shouldn't be an indefinite reward upon first completion if it were to have benefits, it should be an Infernal Cape that CANNOT be UNFUSED with a slight chance for Jal-Nib-Rek.

- You can't expect Development to blatantly make the Infernal Stone worthless, the current Infernal Cape should have a re-work with different aesthetics IF it were to be added.

- Inferno Cave SHOULD and MUST NOT become another cash-cow, it should plain be another method of obtaining the Infernal Cape and perhaps the Pet with some luck.

3) Additional Feedback

- Players who have the Infernal Cape as of right now should be compensated or atleast thought of IF and WHEN the Inferno Cave is planned for implementation.

- I would recommend seperating the two Infernal Capes with different aesthetics, slightly reduce passive abilities/benefits on the one obtained through Inferno Cave.

- Inferno Cave's Infernal Cape should NOT have the ability to be unfused as this is should be means to obtain the cape, not an easy Cave to make 500b+ upon completion.

Support both ideas, the additional information wasn't thought through properly that's all.

Sincerely, Doctor E.

Thanks brother, that guide was not from the inferno that was from the inferno on runex which would be implemented here I believe, I wasn’t the one who made the guide though I had help with it from another staff member.