E O O E VII

Staff feedback 2017/2018

Hello SpawnPK community,

Introduction

I'd like to post a topic purely about staff feedback, with their well-earned grade I'd like to give them.

This topic will be about all staff members, including owners and server supports.

If you agreed with my rating and conclusion, please give a like so owners can actually see what really happens to the community.

Rating

Administrators

Ryan

@Ryan

Since the beginning of this server, ryan has made alot of updates and changes to the server. Some of them were really good and some of them were just bad. My opinion about this staff member is that he should be more active to the community, he never-ever spoke to any normal random player in the community. Activity of an owner gives the community a good feeling, and now its more negative towards the community.

Also the fact that alot of suggestion for the ''Pkers'' were never implemented in the game, I'd still like to thank him for other content.

My rating for Ryan will be 6/10.

PS: Remove ''Donater ranks'' effects, they're way too overpowered and it can make people really angry, should suggest eco-reset.

Ramzi

@Ramzi

Since I've ever played this server, I've never seen this staffmember ever online. In my opinion its just the worst staffmember of them all. He is only sometimes active on forums, but never in-game. If he would be online ingame and sign in as an community manager/event manager the server would of been alot better, he could give his opinion to ryan (since he's probably the one who's be taken serious.)

My rating for Ramzi will be 2/10.

Cause of the fact that he's sometimes active on forums, helping people with issues.

Tevin

@Phenomenon

Since I started playing this game I know him through the clans we were both in, though he eventually left. He is in my opinion a somewhat good staff member, however his actions against other players aren't Always been right. I already PMed him about that, and I'm not gonna bother implementing it in this post. Meaning that since he is active on forums, in-game and YouTube I give him a rating of:

My rating for Tevin will be 8/10.

Moderators

Jean Paul

@Jean Paul

Since the beginning of when I started playing, I actually saw JP helping some people here and there. Though I think he, since he was on of the richest ingame, he was also hated alot. Especially since he PKed with customs items which didn't really help his reputation as viewed by PKers, especially NHers.
Secondly I'd like to say that he was punishing other players way too hard, not giving any warnings or whatsoever. This includes also mutings and jails which should of never been there when actually a well-loved player by the community came in his place.
Thirdly I'd like to say that this guy is way too obsessed with his clan called ''Elementals'', meaning that every kind of bad word against his clan results in a punishment, however when his clan members tries to flames or flame baits they don't get any warning at all.
Also lately hes more like ignoring people ingame, as I and some other guy asked him, in a time frame of 30 minutes, two different questions but he just totally ignored us and ran off.
Nevertheless he has showing alot of activity aswell as ingame as on forums.

My rating for JP will be: 2.5/10.

The Aurora
This guy is actually the one of the worst staff I've ever seen. As there are many topics about this guy abusing his staff power to leak pictures of banks and IRL photos aswell as abusive rights of staffmembership. This guy has done it all, and the problem is that he doesn't get any warning. Also this staffmember has most likely a close bond to Ryan and thats why he's still staff. I think the community aswell as me this guy had to be disbanded from the community when he started playing.
Secondly this guy is beside the fact of disruptive behaviour, abusive rights of staffmembership also really inactive. This includes aswell as on forums as on in-game.

Forum picture ''The aurora profile''

z3xyLo3vSfmiAtQnrGs0zw.png

As u see above this is the real activity of the aurora and I think none of us ever looked at this, but it's horrible to have a staffmember with this less content count and visited date. A staffmember should atleast look on forums Every to two days.

My rating for the The Auroro will be: Immediatly demotion of staffposition , -1 / 10.

Kelletha

@Kellatha

I've haven't been as much in contact with this staffmember as with the above two, but the community actually liked this staff, however her way to applicate was really sad, she probably knows it herself. It seems that when you post a ''Farewell topic'' and describe that u felt really sad about not getting a staffmembership position, u instantly get staffmember. (Probably pay-to-win reasons, but okay.)

Though I have the feeling that this staffmember complains way too much about us (the community). It seems more like that she actually wants this to be a PVM staffmember, which in her eyes means that only pay-to-win players should get more benefits above pkers.. (I actually have her never seen PK ever)

Non the less she is active on forums and in-game, allthough I saw this last little chatbox seeing her try to flamebait. As which she replied to a topic where someone noticed the decreasing playbase, she actually said that she was working on it. Though when a new player comes around and actually see that yell is full of flaming and that a Mod is actually baiting people to flame, u are just a really shit mod.

In-game picture ''Yell chatbox flame baiting''

WLWM0o9cSI6y6MZIhbdE6g.png

My rating for Kelletha will be: 6.5/10.

Just because of being active ingame as on forums, but just having a bit of autism.

Casey 

@Casey

In my SpawnPK history, I've never spoke to this guy. However every member of the community likes him and thats what we want to be as a staff member. He actually is a decent staffmember, however hes been inactive lately on forums. Nevertheless he made SpawnPK great again untill other players became staff.

My rating for Casey will be 7.5/10.

Conclusion 

According to the ratings, matter of facts and other points which are stated above. I think three staffmembers should be demoted; Jean Paul, The Aurora and Ramzi just cause the matter of facts that they haven't showed any proof of a better community nor an increasing one. 
Also I'd like to see way more updates which help improve the activity of deep wilderness pking or openworld pkiing, since it's a PK server. 

Edited by E O O E VII
Tags
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Pretty much agree with everyone expect tevin.. I feel like hes got something against me which is ok but he banning me because he doesnt like me .. so 2/10 rating for tevin

Edited by Stinkybrid
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

@Casey @Phenomenon are the best staff-members. Ryan is ok too, but he cares more about donations than his wilderness activity. The others are just 100% friend politics.

Edited by cp1337
  • Haha 1

Dumb ass, ramzi is always doing behind the scenes things which help with bans, tickets, and all that boring. Shit. Not everything is about being active to be a good staff member. And I wouldnt say your 1 month on spk can be a history

I pm 3+ staff on discord and stuff and jp was the only one who even responded. They're professional about their job from what I can tell and again, forum activity is not a must have. Staff are also very busy so don't expect a response fast.

Don't fuck with Aurora is IRL dad

How the fuck do you fucking rate the owner a 6/10 on his own fucking server? You must have been on this server for a week now because he runs not one but TWO big servers both completely different and he has very often updates. He doesn't have to be active and if he was to try and help he would have flooded pms by people who want responses. He also talked to me in-game and I was never staff. What would he do in game? Go skilling?

Kellatha has an IRL job so don't expect her to devote her life to spk.

You realllllllly are new if you say jp is a clan addict as tevin was obsessed with his even more #dsl.

This server is extremely toxic so for that the staff do a good job

Edited by Doggy
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Doggy said:

Dumb ass, ramzi is always doing behind the scenes things which help with bans, tickets, and all that boring. Shit. Not everything is about being active to be a good staff member. And I wouldnt say your 1 month on spk can be a history

I pm 3+ staff on discord and stuff and jp was the only one who even responded. They're professional about their job from what I can tell and again, forum activity is not a must have. Staff are also very busy so don't expect a response fast.

How the fuck do you fucking rate the owner a 6/10 on his own fucking server? You must have been on this server for a week now because he runs not one but TWO big servers both completely different and he has very often updates. He doesn't have to be active and if he was to try and help he would have flooded pms by people who want responses. He also talked to me in-game and I was never staff. What would he do in game? Go skilling?

You realllllllly are new if you say jp is a clan addict as tevin was obsessed with his even more #dsl.

U mentally retarted, this is my own opinion and btw been here since 2016.

Also when since when doesnt ''FORUM ACTIVITY'' isn't a must have, metally retarded disorderd kid. How do you ever want to keep in touch with the community's problem if you aren't active on forums?

Secondly a hella lot of suggestions have been done to increase and make PKing better since its a ''PK SERVER'' clearly u dont understand that. Also these mods flamebait over yell, and you dont even see the picture urok irl?

Edited by E O O E VII

1 hour ago, Doggy said:

5GnGJ_eJTcKD32sJVexODA.png

You really don't know whats happening towards other clans flaming or whatever elementals, however people who are in elementals and flame towards other clans (or flame bait) aren't getting punished at all however others are?

Tevin had rules in his clan which made every player inside or either outside the clan even, meaning if you were in his clan and flamed another people you will get punished.

Clearly u are the new one here btw, since u joined eh 2017? 

Edited by E O O E VII

1 hour ago, foleypker said:

i think all staff do a amazing job, thank you guy. dont agree with this post on the hate.= towards staff.

This isn't hate, its full of facts and my opinion about the current staffteam?

33 minutes ago, pj3r said:

you are no one to rate staff

You are a no-one to even talk in my topic, it clearly says MY FUCKIN OPINION braindead mofo.

Yet u probably didn't even read it, and started complaining?

Edited by E O O E VII

2 hours ago, E O O E VII said:

You really don't know whats happening towards other clans flaming or whatever elementals, however people who are in elementals and flame towards other clans (or flame bait) aren't getting punished at all however others are?

Tevin had rules in his clan which made every player inside or either outside the clan even, meaning if you were in his clan and flamed another people you will get punished.

joined 2015/early 2016 honey bun

Well from a POV of a person who only lurks/goes on forums I would say jp is doing a realy good job especially considering the speed at which they gained their ranks and promotions

U mentally retarted, this is my own opinion and btw been here since 2016.

Also when since when doesnt ''FORUM ACTIVITY'' isn't a must have, metally retarded disorderd kid. How do you ever want to keep in touch with the community's problem if you aren't active on forums?

Secondly a hella lot of suggestions have been done to increase and make PKing better since its a ''PK SERVER'' clearly u dont understand that. Also these mods flamebait over yell, and you dont even see the picture urok irl?

Idk how you call me mentally retarded when I'm throwing out my opinion? how old are you man? 20? 24? something around that? yeah, you're pathetic calling a 16 y/o a 'metally retarded disorderd kid' whilst you can't even use proper spelling... (Please staff, note this was his original message: You are a no-one to even talk in my topic, it clearly says MY FUCKIN OPINION braindead mofo. Yet u probably didn't even read it, and started complaining?) Funny how you probably deleted it knowing staff will do their job and punish you :Kappa:

maxresdefault.jpg

How you worded it it seems that you believe staff have to post on everything that's help/suggestion related

Edited by Doggy

15 minutes ago, Doggy said:

Idk how you call me mentally retarded when I'm throwing out my opinion? how old are you man? 20? 24? something around that? yeah, you're pathetic calling a 16 y/o a 'metally retarded disorderd kid' whilst you can't even use proper spelling... (Please staff, note this was his original message: You are a no-one to even talk in my topic, it clearly says MY FUCKIN OPINION braindead mofo. Yet u probably didn't even read it, and started complaining?) Funny how you probably deleted it knowing staff will do their job and punish you :Kappa:

maxresdefault.jpg

How you worded it it seems that you believe staff have to post on everything that's help/suggestion related

Lol ur def 5 years old and just started talking trash and put weird dog photos in here, for what should I get a punishment btw? No-one ever gave feedback to the staff, so why can't I be the first? As you see above alot of things happened around staff and most of the times two moderators were actually fuckin leaking private information which should be an instant ban? I can clearly see why ur dickriding them, leaking items into economy nice1 mate? Nd maybe you may think am a new guy, but I srsly think I have more wild hours than u will ever have in ur fuckin entire spawnPVM journey, dumb retard.

PS: What did I delete, the facts of staff flame baiting over yell and topics where u can actually see a staff leaking IRL photos, bank pictures. KYS TYVM

Edited by E O O E VII

im suprised that you didn't rate michaelmyers, he isnt even on the list.

In my opinion, michaelmyers is the best staff EVER, he have been extremely helpful (to me atleast) and really does take his position seriously, I would of given him 10/10.

My opinion about the other staff is that they're good, I got nothing against them and they are helpful. Being staff gives no obligation to help players 24/7, then no one would wanna become staff, they can have fun ingame too just like regular players.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, M0lly said:

im suprised that you didn't rate michaelmyers, he isnt even on the list.

In my opinion, michaelmyers is the best staff EVER, he have been extremely helpful (to me atleast) and really does take his position seriously, I would of given him 10/10.

My opinion about the other staff is that they're good, I got nothing against them and they are helpful. Being staff gives no obligation to help players 24/7, then no one would wanna become staff, they can have fun ingame too just like regular players.

Michael is on the list, aka casey as on forums. Ive ever spoke to him ingane though, neevertheless as said as above 2 of the 4 moderators were really toxic to actual deep wild pkers punishing them without any reason and also leaking IRL information. Normal players wouls get banned for this, but these moderators didn't even get a single warning.

Also thank you for your feedback, some people who posted earlier, couldnt handle it that this was a topic about feedback/opinions and facts. They've shown themselves as trueworthy retards and autists.

Edited by E O O E VII

13 minutes ago, E O O E VII said:

Michael is on the list, aka casey as on forums. Ive ever spoke to him ingane though, neevertheless as said as above 2 of the 4 moderators were really toxic to actual deep wild pkers punishing them without any reason and also leaking IRL information. Normal players wouls get banned for this, but these moderators didn't even get a single warning.

Also thank you for your feedback, some people who posted earlier, couldnt handle it that this was a topic about feedback/opinions and facts. They've shown themselves as trueworthy retards and autists.

Ahhh, my bad! Yeah some people get triggered over nothing, respect should be mutual and everyone have the right to make their own opinions. :)

I think this thread is creative nevertheless, I got the inspiration from you and made a feedback thread too :D 

Lol ur def 5 years old and just started talking trash and put weird dog photos in here, for what should I get a punishment btw? No-one ever gave feedback to the staff, so why can't I be the first? As you see above alot of things happened around staff and most of the times two moderators were actually fuckin leaking private information which should be an instant ban? I can clearly see why ur dickriding them, leaking items into economy nice1 mate? Nd maybe you may think am a new guy, but I srsly think I have more wild hours than u will ever have in ur fuckin entire spawnPVM journey, dumb retard.

PS: What did I delete, the facts of staff flame baiting over yell and topics where u can actually see a staff leaking IRL photos, bank pictures. KYS TYVM

Gl me on osrs? hiding behind a private server LUL. obv you are new if you don't know who I was haha... I always risk fought hundreds of bills / gambled. The only reason I didn't have ele comp was cause of pvm buddy. and obv. you may be able to surpass my hours in wildy for spk cause i'm uid banned? dumb monkey lol

Edited by Doggy

To whom it may concern:

• I appreciate not only the author of this thread for sharing their own personal feedback on the staff team, but i also appreciate all of the participants in the comments section as well. 
  • It might also be worth mentioning that i am taking the feedback seriously and taking it into consideration for future cases/circumstances, i do not take offense to this in any way.

Everyone will have their own opinions on how they feel towards the staff team, so i'm not going to contradict any negative critics placed on my fellow members. But I would like to issue a friendly reminder that we do not discriminate at SpawnPK, and that this thread should be kept clean without any hate, flame, or anything else that might violate our server rules: 

Thank you for your cooperation in maintaining the friendly atmosphere that the SpawnPK forums has to offer, I look forward to future discussions regarding the server's progression.

- Phenomenon

• Like 2

@Ramzi

Since I've ever played this server, I've never seen this staffmember ever online. In my opinion its just the worst staffmember of them all. He is only sometimes active on forums, but never in-game. If he would be online ingame and sign in as an community manager/event manager the server would of been alot better, he could give his opinion to ryan (since he's probably the one who's be taken serious.)

My rating for Ramzi will be 2/10.

Cause of the fact that he's sometimes active on forums, helping people with issues.

First I would like to thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it and will continue to work on becoming better.

As it was said above, most of my work is behind the scenes.

I am not sure if you know how our staff team works, but anytime a player has an issue the staff member will make a ticket. These tickets are then looked at by me and completed I would say every 24-48 hours. 

I help players with pins/passwords, donation issues, appeals, scams, just to name a few. 

But all this being said, I agree with you that I should be more active in-game. I would like to become a familiar face for people to see in the near future. 

I will also be working on more events which will be posted on forums so I hope you and the other players stay tuned and participate in that.

I will continue to try and better myself and make SPK a more enjoyable place for you all. 

If you ever need help please feel free to PM me.

Thank you for playing @E O O E VII

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

This is a good topic, It will help not only myself, but possibly the other staff members as well, its truly great to see how we stand within the Spk community, now that we know what other players(any one who replies and comments) think of us, we can use this information to fix our bonds and our standings within the community specifically with the players that have a negitive view on us. Tell us exactly what you think of us, and maybe what you want us to do, that in your eyes would make us be better staff members, but like Phen said do keep your responses within the guidelines, and please do make it as respectful as possible. 

@E O O E VII Thank you for making this topic. 

I think the issue that many players have when butting heads with staff members is that they view SpawnPK as a game, and only a game. It is in fact a game, and is entertainment for many of us, but it is also a business in a sense. 

Much of what is done that involves staff members is likely done behind closed doors so giving a rating based off of what we see as players is hard. 

From my experience every single staff member has been extremely helpful and all play a vital role in keeping SpawnPk alive.

It also seems that when a player is having a problem that a staff member needs to be involved with they expect their issues resolution to be expedited. I understand the frustration that can be felt when an issue arises and a resolution isn't met immediately, but ultimately patience can help immensely in those situations. I'm not gonna say every staff member is perfect because that would be silly, but trying to judge situations based off of what is typed is difficult. It's not easy to show emotion through typing and even a simple smiley face can be taken the wrong way.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Doggy said:

Gl me on osrs? hiding behind a private server LUL. obv you are new if you don't know who I was haha... I always risk fought hundreds of bills / gambled. The only reason I didn't have ele comp was cause of pvm buddy. and obv. you may be able to surpass my hours in wildy for spk cause i'm uid banned? dumb monkey lol

Dont even wanna know btw