Sign in to follow this  
Angel0fdeath

teleblock bug at revs

so i teleblocked 3 players at revs and they all 3 teled out with the portal. idk if thats on purpose but to me once tb you shouldn't be able to tp out.

so i teleblocked 3 players at revs and they all 3 teled out with the portal. idk if thats on purpose but to me once tb you shouldn't be able to tp out.

its not a bug, there must be a way to get out of revs

the tb only blocks alien and enchanted glory

portal is always going to work

What Pj3r said, Ryan told me this himself. On real RS there are legitimate ways to exit Revs without teleporting. On here, there are not. Thus the portal needs to work otherwise people would have no way of escaping. If there were ever other ways to escape like on the real game the portal would likely be removed anyways or at the very least be made to account for teleblock, like the portal at magebank currently does.

See this is kinda bull shit, It shouldn't allow you to escape revs if your teleblocked, don't bring things your scared of losing. And what about teleblocked people using the gates at the various levels of wild, those still teleport you aswell.

It is super easy to kill people at revs,

IT is multi

your absolutely right it is multi, Doesn't really matter though, and whats super easy to you, May not be to others. the point is it should work regardless of ease to kill. it is a Teleport block.

Every other pvm/pking spot in wild on spawnpk has an escape even while teleblocked (run south)

Revs the only way out is to use the portal or to have an eternal glory/alien.

You want there to be no way of escape while teleblocked?

I can assure you that won't happen.

P.S it's not a bug..

See this is kinda bull shit, It shouldn't allow you to escape revs if your teleblocked, don't bring things your scared of losing. And what about teleblocked people using the gates at the various levels of wild, those still teleport you aswell.

Mate.... how can we not bring things of what we are scared to lose when its pvm area... d00d think?.. you pvm at revs for money, and you want to remove escapes from revs. why pvm there then?

Mate.... how can we not bring things of what we are scared to lose when its pvm area... d00d think?.. you pvm at revs for money, and you want to remove escapes from revs. why pvm there then?

If it was a PvM area it wouldn't be in the wild.

Every other pvm/pking spot in wild on spawnpk has an escape even while teleblocked (run south)

Revs the only way out is to use the portal or to have an eternal glory/alien.

You want there to be no way of escape while teleblocked?

I can assure you that won't happen.

P.S it's not a bug..

not my fault the owners to lazy to expand it and make tele block the way it was intended, And what about the tele gates, those don't prevent it either despite there being an automatic escape of run south?

the gates don't tele you out of wild they randomly tele you though wild, you can easily use them to follow your target too.

and "pvm" does not mean it has to be in a safe zone, Pvm stands for Player vs Monster. most pvm spots that are worth doing are in the wild.

You should just drop this, tb is fine as it is.

the gates don't tele you out of wild they randomly tele you though wild, you can easily use them to follow your target too.

and "pvm" does not mean it has to be in a safe zone, Pvm stands for Player vs Monster. most pvm spots that are worth doing are in the wild.

You should just drop this, tb is fine as it is.

your right but its still a teleport. and teleblock should work regardless, Theres always running south. and what would stop people from activating the obelisk while being tb'd and teleporting their enemy from them and escaping?

your absolutely right it is multi, Doesn't really matter though, and whats super easy to you, May not be to others. the point is it should work regardless of ease to kill. it is a Teleport block.

if you want everything to work properly go play real rs then ffs.

Shouldn't the owner take pride in a properly working server? This type of comment and post should be accepted with open arms. i bet he doesn't want people playing real rs.

Shouldn't the owner take pride in a properly working server? This type of comment and post should be accepted with open arms. i bet he doesn't want people playing real rs.

Except obelisks work on real runescape if you're teleblocked as well. Though I do agree that the portal in the revenant cave should teleport you outside of the revenant cave to here

1rIwLW5.png

with a teleport putting you back in.

Except obelisks work on real runescape if you're teleblocked as well. Though I do agree that the portal in the revenant cave should teleport you outside of the revenant cave to here

1rIwLW5.png

with a teleport putting you back in.

i could live with this, itll never happen but its a good idea none the less..