zipzapzoom

Hacked on April 1st.

Hey All, 

As a few of you know, I was hacked for around 22t in items and cash on April 1st by someone who got my password from Ikov's database. Raiden immediately jailed my account (praise be unto him) but not before they managed to get 99% of my stuff off the account. Goobymunch immediately found my 2 shade genies + my celestial Yoshi and some other items totalling around 7-7.5t. A few days ago, Goobymunch messaged me saying he had found the other items (minus a few things including a malevolent axe) and they had been liquidated on the TP into 10.4t cash. I have been waiting since April 1st to be able to play the game since I have no gear at all, while all of my cash and items are being held. Apparently there was another account that got hacked and there was a worry that it was hard to determine whose items were whose. This is solved simply but looking at existing items, looking at the trade logs and matching them up to each account. If items are missing then look at the TP logs and determine what was sold. It is not a process that takes an entire week to figure out. I have screenshots of items from gooby that he told me are 100% mine, and that my full crestbearer was sold on the TP for 2.8t cash (so automatically we know that 2 shade genies, 1 celestial Yoshi, and a minimum of 2.8t cash are mine) leaving 7.6t in cash to be figured out along with some smaller items. 

It is now April 7th and I have been ignored for 3 days, and the last answer that I got was "nothing yet, seems like something might be wrong with ramzi irl" , and then radio silence. You guys do good work, and I know you have a lot on your plates but I need some kind of ETA on when I'm going to get my items back because I literally cannot play until you decide its time to release them from the hacker's account. At this point im wondering if I should just give up and move on to a different server, which I really don't want to do because honestly this is the best one out there.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Zipzapzoom

All you can do is wait since it's not in any single staff members hands but the owners to give the green light.

Take this as your wake up call to use unique password and pins because this is no ones fault but yours. 

On 4/7/2020 at 9:11 PM, Kellatha said:

All you can do is wait since it's not in any single staff members hands but the owners to give the green light.

Take this as your wake up call to use unique password and pins because this is no ones fault but yours. 

Granted everything OP says is accurate and true. How is it his fault? Yes, he could have taken certain measures such as using a unique password and using a pin, but that does not equate to the circumstances being his fault.

Technically, it is the fault of whoever caused a leak in Ikov's database. Plenty of people use the same password across servers, and while that is not a reason to entirely alleviate responsibility, it is a common occurrence as most people simply don't expect data leaks between rsps's.

He lost 22t and your response is it's your fault? It's funny because its obvious you want to attain some kind of staff position on this server eventually, yet you are willing to trade your compassion and common sense for the opportunity to SEEM righteous and helpful.

Take this as your wake up call to stop white knighting, you are not helpful, you are a cunt.

Edited by x2wo

Dear @zipzapzoom

When it comes to hacking it all goes down to @Ryan and @Ramzi. They gotta check logs, log ins, trade logs and many more. If the hacker gambles your items and he loses them then you most likely won't get them back. That is because the person that won them, won them fair and square. So all you gotta do is hope. I will leave a link to the discord, use it so you can contact mods faster there. 

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/TTSZAR 

Regards, 

Scooby Doo

6 hours ago, x2wo said:

Granted everything OP says is accurate and true. How is it his fault? Yes, he could have taken certain measures such as using a unique password and using a pin, but that does not equate to the circumstances being his fault.

Technically, it is the fault of whoever caused a leak in Ikov's database. Plenty of people use the same password across servers, and while that is not a reason to entirely alleviate responsibility, it is a common occurrence as most people simply don't expect data leaks between rsps's.

He lost 22t and your response is it's your fault? It's funny because its obvious you want to attain some kind of staff position on this server eventually, yet you are willing to trade your compassion and common sense for the opportunity to SEEM righteous and helpful.

Take this as your wake up call to stop white knighting, you are not helpful, you are a cunt.

Imagine thinking I can't come back if I ask, let alone have any wish to come back?

My response was intentionally petty, especially when the first thing you see when you open the client is a safety reminder letting you know not to use the same password as other servers.

Grab some glasses to help you see things and I hope you can understand them if you are literate.

On 5/11/2020 at 11:40 PM, Kellatha said:

Imagine thinking I can't come back if I ask, let alone have any wish to come back?

My response was intentionally petty, especially when the first thing you see when you open the client is a safety reminder letting you know not to use the same password as other servers.

Grab some glasses to help you see things and I hope you can understand them if you are literate.

I know your response was intentionally petty, you are pretentious e-girl who thinks she is top shit because she was staff or whatever the case may be. 

I already said he could and should have taken measures. That was not the point of my reply; of course you have trouble identifying the point within any body of context, since, again, you are a retarded e-girl. 

You have a fragile ego, no one gives a shit if you can/can't, were/weren't on the staff team. Yet you keep bringing it up despite no one asking... Take it easy, you probably got booted of the team because you are completely clueless and have below average IQ, making it a recipe for disaster to give you any kind of authority. Im surprised your mother lets you even use the computer. 

Edited by x2wo
  • Like 1