IGN

Additional Rev Cave

Hi All,

After speaking to many players within the SpawnPk community we have suggested to add an additional rev caves due to the popularity of revs after the new update.

Make it so the new rev caves has a requirement to access maybe some of the following:

Boss kills 10k or 20k

Sacrificing rev emblems, the higher tier emblems the more time you are allowed in the cave.

Sacrificing blood money/blood diamonds to allow time in the cave.

Must be skulled to enter the cave.

feel free to add your suggestions in the comments, all the support would be much appreciated! 

How bout making it so that you need ether to enter the zone? Like maybe make it take 1 every 15 seconds or something if that's possible , if that's too lenient maybe 1 every 10 seconds? So that pkers that enter get ether atleast if they kill someone in the zone thing

Just wanted to get this out there , sorry if it isn't organized...

Edited by Hyurien
  • Like 2

Love the ideas @Hyurien @Anthem!

My only concern is how easy it is to currently afk revs and make money with essentially 0 effort. Like Hyurien said, it could work like the warriors guild in OSRS where it takes x amount of ether per minute.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bowflexxx said:

Love the ideas @Hyurien @Anthem!

My only concern is how easy it is to currently afk revs and make money with essentially 0 effort. Like Hyurien said, it could work like the warriors guild in OSRS where it takes x amount of ether per minute.

That would be a great idea for it to be like the warriors guild, to counter balance the afk issue, you could combine it with needing to be skulled to be in the cave so you have the added pressure of being smited by pkers for your plus one so many people won't afk for that reason.

Never the less, more ideas are welcome! :)

Or maybe make revs function in the same way as osrs.

-Revs attack with all 3 styles and agro to everyone.

-Only way to take off agro and damage is by wearing a bracelet of etherium

These two things will make revs way less afk as you'll actually have to click now instead of using the bracelet and a yoshi and players without the bracelet will actually take damage instead of just praying melee and afking.

Also lowering the drop rate of the grand treasures from 1 in 10k to 1 in 15/20k and reducing it back to 1-10k if the player is skulled and 1 in 5k if the player is redskulled.

Easiest fix : Prohibit users from using yoshi at revs. Problem solved. Also make them aggro to everyone, just like 07.

1 hour ago, _Jorik_ said:

Yes, exactly what we need, more pvm updates

This could also be considered as a pvp update because it would make pking more worth while as pvmers would be risking loot.

3 hours ago, Anthem said:

This could also be considered as a pvp update because it would make pking more worth while as pvmers would be risking loot.

Oh come on you can’t be telling me there will anyone be risking inside that cave, even having to pay that fee to enter is gonna be a money sink but nothing more or less, it’s going to become dead content and extremely annoying for pkers to go there since you want the requirement to enter to be 10-20k boss kills...

4 hours ago, _Jorik_ said:

Oh come on you can’t be telling me there will anyone be risking inside that cave, even having to pay that fee to enter is gonna be a money sink but nothing more or less, it’s going to become dead content and extremely annoying for pkers to go there since you want the requirement to enter to be 10-20k boss kills...

As others suggested disabling Yoshi in the cave or make you risk ether and be skulled. 10k or 20k boss kills was only a suggestion, to be honest I've only been playing for a about 8 weeks and I already have 20k boss kills so not that hard.

And who says pkers risk anything? Lol! I bet you would use auto-keeps to pk in the cave!

+1 for this idea, we do need more revs as currently revs are just cc dominated which deters new players from even going there in the first place.

I do like the KC requirement as well as the worrier guild token idea, love to see a combo of both.

Also the KC requirement intrigues me, can we perhaps use this in the future to gain access to some other higher tier content as well? Could be a fun idea to motivate new players to grind and give them some clear goals other than just grinding for money or grind for the rb.