Sign in to follow this  
Max Avon

A message from Max Avon

Should Max Avon be muted permanently?  

8 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should Max Avon be muted permanently?

• Yes he's retarded
    • No he's my best friend

Hi guys, I recently got IP muted and I just want friends so I made this topic to say hi to everyone.

Hi to Hooke V2

Hi to Bowflexxx

Hi to Call me Texx

Hi to Ascendency

Hi to Muted Pk3r

Hi to Goobymunch

Hi to Jorik

Hi to Pv9

Hi to J Hus

Hi to The Aurora

Hi to Tevin

Hi to Fellow Human

Hi to Hitlers Son

and Hi to everyone else  

I've attached a poll that will help me get unmuted in my next appeal 25 days from now, I know nobody will vote for the first option.

Edited by Max Avon

Moved to the appropriate section, also it doesn't matter how many votes you get supporting you for an unmute. I can gurantee you 100% that if you get unmuted it'll be a matter of hours before you fuck up and get perm muted again. I would know because I gave you so many chances, after your final chance.

You need to grow a pair and balls and learn to follow the rules.

44 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

Moved to the appropriate section, also it doesn't matter how many votes you get supporting you for an unmute. I can gurantee you 100% that if you get unmuted it'll be a matter of hours before you fuck up and get perm muted again. I would know because I gave you so many chances, after your final chance.

Leave max avon alone.

48 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

U don't need balls to follow rules or else u wouldn't be staff but Kellatha I am a changed man let me live. Thanks.

Edited by Max Avon