• Official Discord

• Most Recent Posts

• Just grinded event mobs and got ip banned for nothing... didn't broke any rules in game, so sad...
    • Hi, I've tried to join discord, but it doesn't work. every time I join it says "invalid". what should I do? I haven't played in 2 years. Name on disc: Don Rambo#8939
    • hello, i got mac banned yesterday in spawnpk: 31/5/2024
      punshiment : impostering a guy trying to take a money
      staff who banned me: i don't know who banned me

it wasnt impostering actually and i didnt know the rules, i just liked his name and i made 2nd account same of him, but with 2 letters different, i didn't know that wasn't allowed because on every rsps you can make 3-4 account same name like a friend realtionship, impostering mean if you asked for money or tried to take his name for money, but i didnt did that i was actually trying to make a fan of him, hope you understand what i typed , because i love spawnpk if i knew it wasn't allowed i wont do it ever, not gonna lie!!
      hope you forgive me @Ryan@Goobymunch@Kellatha@Scooby Doo much love and i appreciate it :3 ❤️
    • Hello sir, I appealed twice for my account xirishmaulx it was the first offense on the account i would like ro be a part of the community again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.  
    • Have HIM make an appeal here- https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/forum/25-appeal-an-offense/ With the following format (if you don't know the answer put 'I don't know')- The punished username: The time/data you were punished:  The staff member who punished you:  The punishment you received (Ban, ipban, UIDban, mute,...):  The rule you broke to be punished:  Why should you be unpunished: https://discord.gg/spawnpk In the Discord he can paste the link to his appeal and staff can discuss it with him there. From what I understand, staff will not discuss people's punishments with anyone except the person who was punished. Good luck to your cousin
  • Latest Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Wild animal