E O O E VII

Staff feedback 2017/2018

9 hours ago, Ramzi said:

First I would like to thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it and will continue to work on becoming better.

As it was said above, most of my work is behind the scenes.

I am not sure if you know how our staff team works, but anytime a player has an issue the staff member will make a ticket. These tickets are then looked at by me and completed I would say every 24-48 hours. 

I help players with pins/passwords, donation issues, appeals, scams, just to name a few. 

But all this being said, I agree with you that I should be more active in-game. I would like to become a familiar face for people to see in the near future. 

I will also be working on more events which will be posted on forums so I hope you and the other players stay tuned and participate in that.

I will continue to try and better myself and make SPK a more enjoyable place for you all. 

If you ever need help please feel free to PM me.

Thank you for playing @E O O E VII

Thank you for your reply, appreciate it :)

10 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

To whom it may concern:

• I appreciate not only the author of this thread for sharing their own personal feedback on the staff team, but i also appreciate all of the participants in the comments section as well. 
  • It might also be worth mentioning that i am taking the feedback seriously and taking it into consideration for future cases/circumstances, i do not take offense to this in any way.

Everyone will have their own opinions on how they feel towards the staff team, so i'm not going to contradict any negative critics placed on my fellow members. But I would like to issue a friendly reminder that we do not discriminate at SpawnPK, and that this thread should be kept clean without any hate, flame, or anything else that might violate our server rules: 

Thank you for your cooperation in maintaining the friendly atmosphere that the SpawnPK forums has to offer, I look forward to future discussions regarding the server's progression.

- Phenomenon

Ye I 100% agree with no flame or hate in this topic, as I said above in my topic it's my opinion and feedback of which I experienced in 2016/2017/2018. I really don't understand why PJER and DOGGY or flaming me cause there's alot of facts in there which they just try to deny. :/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

also i saw ryan once on and he was doing fun af shit at bc , edge People tried to kill him everyone was in wild together it was a nice Action from him

to michealmyers what i have to say hes helpful , and you can fun around with him and you can fun around with kellatha (i could do it atleast)

all staff do their Job in my eyes as good as they can but some staff should be more active - an example (razorsharp was a helper and he turned into dust , he quitted nobody knew what happend to him he got demoted duo to his inactivety and if you say some staff are inactive , i dont say names then why are they not demoted yet . )

to ramzi i have to say is hes doing almost everything right but some People should've never been banned duo they had nothing to do with their ban.

staff i want to see come back

@Serge

@Faith pots

@goobymunch

@Dylan

@Nick

- yeezy hes been inactive , dont want to know why he does his Job good when hes online

- the other staff i don't know i cant say if i want them back or not

PS: my staff rank loc ;d na im not anymore active :P wish you all fun in spawnpk

Idk about serge, he was hella in-active. The rest is a yes, especially god faith aka me. ;)

Hey @E O O E VII

Sadly, it seems like I've let you down. I will try to improve myself on all levels mentioned and I'm looking forward to a future staff feedback. Although your critic is a bit harsh IMO so I'll try to elaborate on what moderators do as you, the community and other members only see 5% of the total moderators job. There is soooo much more behind the scenes...

• Here on SPK we are not as oldfashioned anymore as other servers. We work with a very special custom-made ticket system. We as moderators need to create a ticket, explain the issue/event, provide evidence and logs will be checked to solve the issue. (This is the main the job of @Ramzi besides maintaining the staff team, Donations, Pins, Passes, events and so much more ) We, moderators need to follow our tickets up and get back to the player involved in this Issue/event.
  • Forums are a second big part as it's a way of communicating when we are not able to be online in game. The amount of PM's, help topics, report a player, appeals, and just general topics are insane. We try to be involved and active as much as possible. Just keep in mind we do this on a totally FREE base!
  • Discord is kicking in more and more, we start to use it more frequently for solving issues. It's fast, has a good overview and great to give to the point information.
  • Helping players is indeed important but we count on you, the active community and our helpers to take this weight off our shoulders so we have more time to resolve the real important issues, catch the bad ones and keep SPK safe.

Those are just a few bullet points that you, the community and other members are not able to see but actually, is the most time-consuming thing ever. If you need even more info I suggest reading the topic provided below from @Phenomenon about our jobs.

Once again I appreciate the feedback and I'm looking forward to a future feedback.

Regards,
JP

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jean Paul said:

Hey @E O O E VII

Sadly, it seems like I've let you down. I will try to improve myself on all levels mentioned and I'm looking forward to a future staff feedback. Although your critic is a bit harsh IMO so I'll try to elaborate on what moderators do as you, the community and other members only see 5% of the total moderators job. There is soooo much more behind the scenes...

• Here on SPK we are not as oldfashioned anymore as other servers. We work with a very special custom-made ticket system. We as moderators need to create a ticket, explain the issue/event, provide evidence and logs will be checked to solve the issue. (This is the main the job of @Ramzi besides maintaining the staff team, Donations, Pins, Passes, events and so much more ) We, moderators need to follow our tickets up and get back to the player involved in this Issue/event.
  • Forums are a second big part as it's a way of communicating when we are not able to be online in game. The amount of PM's, help topics, report a player, appeals, and just general topics are insane. We try to be involved and active as much as possible. Just keep in mind we do this on a totally FREE base!
  • Discord is kicking in more and more, we start to use it more frequently for solving issues. It's fast, has a good overview and great to give to the point information.
  • Helping players is indeed important but we count on you, the active community and our helpers to take this weight off our shoulders so we have more time to resolve the real important issues, catch the bad ones and keep SPK safe.

Those are just a few bullet points that you, the community and other members are not able to see but actually, is the most time-consuming thing ever. If you need even more info I suggest reading the topic provided below from @Phenomenon about our jobs.

Once again I appreciate the feedback and I'm looking forward to a future feedback.

Regards,
JP

Ty for your opinion, though the second dot should be way active by one of the fours mod I called in this feedback post. Like I personally think that forums are and will Always be one of the most important things of a server since of the huge amount of information people can post on here whenever it isn't possible ingame.

On 1/25/2018 at 10:02 AM, foleypker said:

i think all staff do a amazing job, thank you guy. dont agree with this post on the hate.= towards staff.

Yeah stop lying mate.

Time for the OG feedback:

Ryan: Working on 2 servers and doing a good job with the updates for both servers. 10/10

Ramzi- Work in the shadow dong a GOOD JOB as a Co-Owner 10/10

Tevin: Fun/Chill/Don't Abuse 10/10

Casey: Do a lot of work and help people. 9/10, he just need to improve on a little and can work his way up to a 10. (Listen to people before the PUNISH)

Jean Paul: He a good staff member. He help a shit ton of players everyday. 7.5/10, I say 7.5 since his public image of most of people in-game. Thinking he is abusive. Talk with people in-game and that will go away.

Kellatha: He got a job irl so it limit his hours a day but still is doing a good job. While having a job irl 8/10

SIGH The Aurora- I don't know how the hell you not demoted yet or banned. The amount of people who quit/ got abuse by you is stupid crazy. 4/10, Personally I don't like you as being a staff member because of reasons you know, but I think we are all wrong about you including me so try to prove us wrong. I mean if Ryan haven't demoted you yet. He must see something.

I BETTER GET A DAMN REP FROM THIS TRUTHFUL FEEDBACK

Edited by X King God X
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

On ‎28‎-‎1‎-‎2018 at 3:51 AM, X King God X said:

Ryan: Working on 2 servers and doing a good job with the updates for both servers. 10/10

Casey: Do a lot of work and help people. 9/10, he just need to improve on a little and can work his way up to a 10. (Listen to people before the PUNISH)

Jean Paul: He a good staff member. He help a shit ton of players everyday. 7.5/10, I say 7.5 since his public image of most of people in-game. Thinking he is abusive. Talk with people in-game and that will go away.

Kellatha: He got a job irl so it limit his hours a day but still is doing a good job. While having a job irl 8/10

SIGH The Aurora- I don't know how the hell you not demoted yet or banned. The amount of people who quit/ got abuse by you is stupid crazy. 4/10, Personally I don't like you as being a staff member because of reasons you know, but I think we are all wrong about you including me so try to prove us wrong. I mean if Ryan haven't demoted you yet. He must see something.

Called friends politics.

On 28/01/2018 at 2:51 AM, X King God X said:

Hi @X King God X,

Its sad to see that you feel this way however i know many people within your clan feel a similar way because of past problems in our in-game relationship however i have tried from the start to follow the rules to the letter when dealing with issues. It was clear when i came back how toxic the community of spawn-pk and i took it upon my sense to cleanse spawn-pk with the full support of other staff members, it unfortunately left me very unpopular. I do not regret this. This of course lead to back lash and head on head fights between the most toxic members and my self. I eventually came out on top and the server has been better for it ever since.

However, I have made several changes to the way i communicate and deal with in-game issues since then which has lead to me being very successful in my job, i expect if many of the newer players used the forums this thread would look very different. Alas, this is not the case. 

I don't use the forums as much which was pointed out at the beginning of this opinions thread, i tend to focus my efforts ingame due to being on of the only staff on in the Uk mornings. @Kellatha, @Jean Paul@Phenomenon and @Casey do an insane job at keeping the forums together so i feel my efforts are better spent in-game.

I hope eventually you along with your friends will soon see how beneficial i am but i am open to any suggestions/criticisms you may have.

Many thanks,

The aurora

• Like 1

On 26/01/2018 at 3:04 AM, Doggy said:

Dumb ass, ramzi is always doing behind the scenes things which help with bans, tickets, and all that boring. Shit. Not everything is about being active to be a good staff member. And I wouldnt say your 1 month on spk can be a history

I pm 3+ staff on discord and stuff and jp was the only one who even responded. They're professional about their job from what I can tell and again, forum activity is not a must have. Staff are also very busy so don't expect a response fast.

Don't fuck with Aurora is IRL dad

How the fuck do you fucking rate the owner a 6/10 on his own fucking server? You must have been on this server for a week now because he runs not one but TWO big servers both completely different and he has very often updates. He doesn't have to be active and if he was to try and help he would have flooded pms by people who want responses. He also talked to me in-game and I was never staff. What would he do in game? Go skilling?

Kellatha has an IRL job so don't expect her to devote her life to spk.

You realllllllly are new if you say jp is a clan addict as tevin was obsessed with his even more #dsl.

This server is extremely toxic so for that the staff do a good job

Literally they figured out how to make appeal replies faster month or two ago < that's literally like discovering fire 

Just shows how far they are with management 

Updates id give a solid 7/10

But seriously who manages the server 

Ramzi = behind the scene

Ryan = coding 2 servers super busy 

Phenomenon = appeal guy I think Idk something with punishments 

Overall no one takes care of the community 

Not hating just pointing out facts

Has this server ever had a server event? Like a proper one not one made within an hour or minute

This server is good but management is bad

Owners have trust issues < seriously.

^ this server with management is in stone ages compared to other servers 

2 servers one owner who else has done that? No one 

Why? Because its impossible to take of 2 servers with 1 owner

I guarantee u 200% both servers have dupes and major bugs 

Dont ask me how I know

Edited by gotp

1 hour ago, gotp said:

Literally they figured out how to make appeal replies faster month or two ago < that's literally like discovering fire 

Just shows how far they are with management 

Updates id give a solid 7/10

But seriously who manages the server 

Ramzi = behind the scene

Ryan = coding 2 servers super busy 

Phenomenon = appeal guy I think Idk something with punishments 

Overall no one takes care of the community 

Not hating just pointing out facts

Has this server ever had a server event? Like a proper one not one made within an hour or minute

This server is good but management is bad

Owners have trust issues < seriously.

^ this server with management is in stone ages compared to other servers 

2 servers one owner who else has done that? No one 

Why? Because its impossible to take of 2 servers with 1 owner

I guarantee u 200% both servers have dupes and major bugs 

Dont ask me how I know

2 years no dupes or bugs 

Edited by Doggy

2 hours ago, Doggy said:

2 years no dupes or bugs 

1. There is indeed a Youtube video of someone abusing a duplication bug

2. Do you really think Ryan can manage 2 servers make updates and handle a social life all this flawlessly? 

Im pretty positive Ryan doesn't do all the work solo but everyone makes mistakes but what makes it worse is that he focuses on 2 servers so mistakes double in a way

Trust me when I say management is horrific on here

Why do you think some owners on other servers get angry that they spend all their time making a very good server but no players 

^ no community interaction 

What do u know about the owners? Nothing 

The only Fucking way to contact is 

Thread > mod contacts owner > owner comes to reply 

This is so weird

The only reason this server is getting by is because of decent content 

This server will die with out good management seen it happen ( arteropk ) < dead server so not advertising 

It had solid 500+ was fun content updates like spk but close to no management like spk and soon enough players dropped like flies 

I assume same will happen here unless they act but you know how the world is no one cares until its too late

5 minutes ago, gotp said:

1. There is indeed a Youtube video of someone abusing a duplication bug

2. Do you really think Ryan can manage 2 servers make updates and handle a social life all this flawlessly? 

Im pretty positive Ryan doesn't do all the work solo but everyone makes mistakes but what makes it worse is that he focuses on 2 servers so mistakes double in a way

Trust me when I say management is horrific on here

Why do you think some owners on other servers get angry that they spend all their time making a very good server but no players 

^ no community interaction 

What do u know about the owners? Nothing 

The only Fucking way to contact is 

Thread > mod contacts owner > owner comes to reply 

This is so weird

The only reason this server is getting by is because of decent content 

This server will die with out good management seen it happen ( arteropk ) < dead server so not advertising 

It had solid 500+ was fun content updates like spk but close to no management like spk and soon enough players dropped like flies 

I assume same will happen here unless they act but you know how the world is no one cares until its too late

If doggy man is correct there's another Dev on runex aswell

1 hour ago, Doggy said:

If doggy man is correct there's another Dev on runex aswell

U aint right about anything, have you ever seen an owner, administrator or moderator ever host an event which attracted alot of people? Most of the community itself [Players] have done that to keep the community online.

5 hours ago, The aurora said:

Hi @X King God X,

Its sad to see that you feel this way however i know many people within your clan feel a similar way because of past problems in our in-game relationship however i have tried from the start to follow the rules to the letter when dealing with issues. It was clear when i came back how toxic the community of spawn-pk and i took it upon my sense to cleanse spawn-pk with the full support of other staff members, it unfortunately left me very unpopular. I do not regret this. This of course lead to back lash and head on head fights between the most toxic members and my self. I eventually came out on top and the server has been better for it ever since.

However, I have made several changes to the way i communicate and deal with in-game issues since then which has lead to me being very successful in my job, i expect if many of the newer players used the forums this thread would look very different. Alas, this is not the case. 

I don't use the forums as much which was pointed out at the beginning of this opinions thread, i tend to focus my efforts ingame due to being on of the only staff on in the Uk mornings. @Kellatha, @Jean Paul@Phenomenon and @Casey do an insane job at keeping the forums together so i feel my efforts are better spent in-game.

I hope eventually you along with your friends will soon see how beneficial i am but i am open to any suggestions/criticisms you may have.

Many thanks,

The aurora

Don't say ''as much'' when are never online, forums are maybe more important than in-game since u can post bugs, suggestions, pictures etc. If you think ur going to be ever succesful ''in your job'' u need to change instantly, otherwise the Demotion buttion is coming really soon. 

Also u say that newer players don't use the forums, however it's required to register an account aswell on the hompage as on forums to actually play the game. If u aren't online on forums for over a week then u surely don't know. 

On top of that u ''cleared out'' the ''toxic'' community of the server, how does this ever make sense when youtubers are even flaming to other players. Most of the players that actually got banned/muted etc, didn't had any warnings nor reason to get banned. Also I'm pretty sure that the ''toxic community'' were the most active players of the game both in PvM and PvP.

Side Question (1): I'd like to know how many ''elementals'' members got banned, since members of "Elementals'' can flame and flame bait. This was actually seen by a lot of the community also.

Then another thing is that u actually leaked personal information, bank pictures and more. Isn't that one of the worst crime u can actually do, though u never said anything about it, whenever it was true or false. If u were a normal player, u should of been banned more than a 1000 times only by leaking that information.

Side Question (2): How do you actually feel when you're IRL pictures/Bank pictures get leaked into the community, and everyone's flaming/hating about it?

I suggest u to retire from your position, and let another player take into your place.

U aren't a good Moderator and you will never be with your attitude to this community.

Thank you for reading,

It was a pleasure to write it,

Kind regards,

Reinier 

#Bully-Squad's Lieutenant, #Triggered's General & #Psycho's General+

PS1: All of the content of above are based on facts and my opinion, any measures taken against this post will result into report against any person who took the measure.

PS2: Also like to see proper English of any topics, threads, comments u are posting on this forums (Won't be much).

15 minutes ago, E O O E VII said:

Don't say ''as much'' when are never online, forums are maybe more important than in-game since u can post bugs, suggestions, pictures etc. If you think ur going to be ever succesful ''in your job'' u need to change instantly, otherwise the Demotion buttion is coming really soon. 

Also u say that newer players don't use the forums, however it's required to register an account aswell on the hompage as on forums to actually play the game. If u aren't online on forums for over a week then u surely don't know. 

On top of that u ''cleared out'' the ''toxic'' community of the server, how does this ever make sense when youtubers are even flaming to other players. Most of the players that actually got banned/muted etc, didn't had any warnings nor reason to get banned. Also I'm pretty sure that the ''toxic community'' were the most active players of the game both in PvM and PvP.

Side Question (1): I'd like to know how many ''elementals'' members got banned, since members of "Elementals'' can flame and flame bait. This was actually seen by a lot of the community also.

Then another thing is that u actually leaked personal information, bank pictures and more. Isn't that one of the worst crime u can actually do, though u never said anything about it, whenever it was true or false. If u were a normal player, u should of been banned more than a 1000 times only by leaking that information.

Side Question (2): How do you actually feel when you're IRL pictures/Bank pictures get leaked into the community, and everyone's flaming/hating about it?

I suggest u to retire from your position, and let another player take into your place.

U aren't a good Moderator and you will never be with your attitude to this community.

Thank you for reading,

Kind regards,

Reinier 

PS1: All of the content of above are based on facts and my opinion, any measures taken against this post will result into report against any person who took the measure.

PS2: Also like to see proper English of any topics, threads, comments u are posting on this forums (Won't be much).

Actually, It's not required to register onto forums to make an account :)

21 minutes ago, E O O E VII said:

Thank you for reading,

Kind regards,

Reinier 

Hi @E O O E VII,

Players are NOT required to make a forums account to play in-game however we do advise that they make a forums account to help them if they have any issues such as the fore-mentioned. I get a lot of discord PM's rather than forums posts. I'd say only 40% roughly of the requests come via the forums.

Answer to question 1: Over 20 Elementals have been banned however i can't go into details about names. Jean paul runs the elementals with me and we take it very seriously however as you can imagine in the heat of a 20 v 20 i don't always catch the bad bits from both sides however the evidence sent to me often leads to convictions.

Answer to question 2: I'm not bothered at all, before discord we had skype and many members of the community had me on there, i got requests daily from spawn-pk players who saw my real name and picture. I'm pretty open about everything.

Your opinion is your opinion. Fortunately not many people share it.

POOPSEX IS THE KEY TO A HAPPY MARRIAGE.

Btw y'all retarded as fuck. ryan hires another developer on runex, so it's not just him that develops both the servers.

Before I go smoke a blunt, SHOUT OUT TO MA NIGGAS: ME, MYSELF AND I.

Edited by cp1337

you clearly dont see how much time and work these guys acualy put in the game, they are more active then you realize i mostly disagree with all you said

I couldn’t have said it better myself @Bowflexxx. I think the staff does an amazing job, especially since there is no monetary gains for their time spent online. I know for a fact that when they aren’t active online they are working on ways to make the server better. 

On 1/29/2018 at 8:26 AM, The aurora said:

Hi @X King God X,

Many thanks,

The aurora

Can't wait to see it in-game