Sign in to follow this  
Elseth

ECO RESET LOC?

We need an eco reset jesus. Eco is literally garbage nowadays... if you're scured people will quit from eco reset, just refund donor ranks lul

No, but in all seriousness, I've been looking at prices for a few months and I do not like it :/ I remember back when Death pets were 160b+, now they're 80b. Aliens 120b, now 60b??

I believe that SpawnPK has come to a spot where if nothing is being done to clean the eco, it'll just die out. I know that ALOT of other players also think this way. An eco reset would also make SpawnPK more appealing for new players as they won't be left so far behind. I believe SpawnPK could be great again after an eco reset, believe it or not.

A new start for SpawnPK would be insane, would make the wilderness a way more active place, more appealing for pkers as this after all is a PKING based server, not a gambling based server.

*ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK PLOX*

Thanks,

Elseth

Edited by Elseth
  • Like 1

A lot of things need to be fixed before this would even be a good idea, otherwise it would just happen again or the server would be even worse lol

Additionally i'm pretty sure Ryan has said a few times it won't ever happen so

4 minutes ago, i just rag said:

A lot of things need to be fixed before this would even be a good idea, otherwise it would just happen again or the server would be even worse lol

Additionally i'm pretty sure Ryan has said a few times it won't ever happen so

I mean, if nothing gets changed at all, SpawnPK is going to die out, I can guarantee you that lmao.

5 minutes ago, desmond said:

i would happily take $500+ in my next bank statement

+1 but it probs wont happen >:C

not refunding the $ to u lmao. talking bout ingame, getting ur donator ranks back

27 minutes ago, Elseth said:

We need an eco reset jesus. Eco is literally garbage nowadays... if you're scured people will quit from eco reset, just refund donor ranks lul

No, but in all seriousness, I've been looking at prices for a few months and I do not like it :/ I remember back when Death pets were 160b+, now they're 80b. Aliens 120b, now 60b??

I believe that SpawnPK has come to a spot where if nothing is being done to clean the eco, it'll just die out. I know that ALOT of other players also think this way. An eco reset would also make SpawnPK more appealing for new players as they won't be left so far behind. I believe SpawnPK could be great again after an eco reset, believe it or not.

A new start for SpawnPK would be insane, would make the wilderness a way more active place, more appealing for pkers as this after all is a PKING based server, not a gambling based server.

*ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK PLOX*

Thanks,

Elseth

"No, but in all seriousness, I've been looking at prices for a few months and I do not like it :/ I remember back when Death pets were 160b+, now they're 80b. Aliens 120b, now 60b??"

--> the reason is there more death pet , alien ...'' than yesterday of course their price décrease if they lose  their  ''rarity'' 

about the éco reset , i I do not care, personally but not everyone want to repeat the way to get back their ,red completionist cape , or also the elementals cape

hardly obtained. that will generate lot of quitting.   

Taking back your sentence. --->  "if nothing is being done to clean the eco,  it'll just die out." 

not everyone is very rich in game like you to think the eco is dirty , so  I put my hand to cut if you drop right now all your ''bank'' 

you will stop thinking like that ,

i mean with that you are facing a problem of rich.           Not everyone can afford a alien for  ONLY  60b 

I quote you        ----->       ('' Aliens 120b, now 60b??)'' 

Now everything apart ^^  there will never be a eco reset the owner know that everyone will leave its clear , red is not blue and blue is not red. 

2 minutes ago, masterangel100 said:

"No, but in all seriousness, I've been looking at prices for a few months and I do not like it :/ I remember back when Death pets were 160b+, now they're 80b. Aliens 120b, now 60b??"

--> the reason is there more death pet , alien ...'' than yesterday of course their price décrease if they lose  their  ''rarity'' 

about the éco reset , i I do not care, personally but not everyone want to repeat the way to get back their ,red completionist cape , or also the elementals cape

hardly obtained. that will generate lot of quitting.   

Taking back your sentence. --->  "if nothing is being done to clean the eco,  it'll just die out." 

not everyone is very rich in game like you to think the eco is dirty , so  I put my hand to cut if you drop right now all your ''bank'' 

you will stop thinking like that ,

i mean with that you are facing a problem of rich.           Not everyone can afford a alien for  ONLY  60b 

I quote you        ----->       ('' Aliens 120b, now 60b??)'' 

Now everything apart ^^  there will never be a eco reset the owner know that everyone will leave its clear , red is not blue and blue is not red. 

I honestly did not understand anything.. lmao

maybe  cuz , I am a misunderstood genius x.D and with yesterday i mean like 7-8  month ago... sériously to explain thing like that lol ^^

Edited by masterangel100

2 hours ago, M e t h o d said:

200% agree with you.
Eco reset with rank refund, will be awesome.

wym like a $2500 refund into my bank? lol

11 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

wym like a $2500 refund into my bank? lol

As I stated above, I'm not talking refunded to YOU, I'm talking refunded to your acc. Like, whoever actually donated for their ranks with their own money gets refunded said donator rank to their account lol.

1 minute ago, Elseth said:

As I stated above, I'm not talking refunded to YOU, I'm talking refunded to your acc. Like, whoever actually donated for their ranks with their own money gets refunded said donator rank to their account lol.

I mean you guys cry about the server being p2w. How do you feel about an eco reset where i'd be the richest right off the bat lol? 250,000 donator tickets? They'd be so cheap in the beginning. That idea itself is horrible. And if you just give us the rank by itself then that's not much to go on. What am I gonna do, kill tekton in full barrows? lmao

1 minute ago, Kellatha said:

I mean you guys cry about the server being p2w. How do you feel about an eco reset where i'd be the richest right off the bat lol? 250,000 donator tickets? They'd be so cheap in the beginning. That idea itself is horrible. And if you just give us the rank by itself then that's not much to go on. What am I gonna do, kill tekton in full barrows? lmao

You just don't see the bigger picture do you lmfao ;-;

1 minute ago, Elseth said:

You just don't see the bigger picture do you lmfao ;-;

I do see the bigger picture, it's just you guys think it would be a great idea right now but when it actually happens you guys would be crying so much. Guys are all the same, you don't know what you have until you lose it. I'm all against an eco reset solely because I know a lot of players would quit, but at the same time i'd like to see it because I care more about my veteran players than newer players. Veteran players are always there, they might come and go, but new people are bound to one hit wonder gamble and become filthy rich only to quit when cleaned. I think we are better off waiting for Ryan to make a new server rather than have an eco reset.

3 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

I do see the bigger picture, it's just you guys think it would be a great idea right now but when it actually happens you guys would be crying so much. Guys are all the same, you don't know what you have until you lose it. I'm all against an eco reset solely because I know a lot of players would quit, but at the same time i'd like to see it because I care more about my veteran players than newer players. Veteran players are always there, they might come and go, but new people are bound to one hit wonder gamble and become filthy rich only to quit when cleaned. I think we are better off waiting for Ryan to make a new server rather than have an eco reset.

Or take Tevin's idea which I just heard from him, being;

"make a world 2, where it would be the same exact source, combat system etc, basically an exact copy of the current SpawnPK but just have it completely wiped. But still keep world 1 for those players who would like to continue playing there."

This would be a sick idea as this lets players choose what they want to do themselves, thus not making anybody quit or anything.

I think this should be brought to @Ryan and @Ramzi's mind.

Edited by Elseth

retards thinking they would get 500$+ back into their bank when they bought bonds from other people.

either stake to get rich or have fun pvming for 10+ hrs with shit drop rates to afford a 10b item when you could do the same on osrs and actually gain shit.

server will slowly die when people figure that out

btw almost 2 years on this server b4 i got banned because ryan didnt think about his update

Edited by Z75

1 minute ago, Z75 said:

retards thinking they would get 500$+ back into their bank when they bought bonds from other people.

either stake to get rich or have fun pvming for 10+ hrs with shit drop rates to afford a 10b item when you could do the same on osrs and actually gain shit.

server will slowly die when people figure that out

I know right? lmfao ;-;

I want eco and ban reset POGGER

add my osrs accounts 'sendnudeslol' 'mr doggy' 'miaqweefa'