Sign in to follow this  
bigpapi

This is complete bullshit

So to clarify this is Raiden, I'm doing this thread on based how this server went from bad into even worse. So "Sohan rs" has been off spawnpk for ages, then all of a sudden he is back spam opening 100 fuse pet boxes. In my opinion, this is all bullshit why let a paid youtuber to do all that shit while actually some people in game donate in real life $ for you Ryan, and get a contracted youtuber for your server to clean eco. I'm not saying I donated, but I believe spawning items for Sohan and letting him go fp.... Is simply complete bullshit in my eyes. The only reason eco is shit and going downhill because of 1. Most likely new updates are worse than the one before.. ( btw clan wars loc?) 2. Each update supports the riches 3. Couple epic pets were complete shit 4. The only way you can get rich on this server if you donate or you get help from a rich friend where is the only way to double it is staking/gambling. I got an item from a giveaway made by a good friend who quit, from that I got lucky and made some bank. However, today I gambled Sohan and I only won once, am I mad that I lost? of course not its pixels, however, I'm not cleaned. 5. One person aka Shawn holds most of the eco, and he now has decided to lay off gambling. So this leads to 100t plus worth of the eco sitting in one account. There are a lot of things that needed to be fixed, and changed of course, for example, the vote ticket store, and the blood money store last time I checked a couple days ago some of them were overpriced ( swifts for 75 votes). I had some fun times on this server, but it comes to a time where it gets repetitive and boring. In addition, I have witnessed and seen abuse of some the staff members (not naming). This is my opinion nothing else....

Regards,

Raiden

Edited by bigpapi

Sohan RS did not keep any of his boxes I believe they were just for a video yeezy also did a video like that opening boxes, if not that is definitely bullshit . I think he is sponsored by Ryan some amounts for making videos with his subscriber base its good for the server to get some advertising.

Making money is very weird on this server, people claim to get it from pvming or pking but I have doubts, best money is merching trade post manipulating items in bulk this is unregulated and broken ever since it was introduced. Grand exchange on runescape has caps to stop this kinda siht but on a small time rsps where someone can just buy 50 blowpipes and sell for double it doesn't make sense and has been unchecked for a long time.

The server is really boring once you have done everything, heaps of updates have been asthetic items that have no point except fashionscape my favourite thing is acihevements they have heaps of value to the game and can give people some incentive to do minigames/bosses that you wouldn't normally do.

Honestly would love to see them implement some kinda achevment system like runex there are tons of achevments on there to do but only a few on here compared to there lmao 

1 hour ago, pj3r said:

Sohan RS did not keep any of his boxes I believe they were just for a video yeezy also did a video like that opening boxes, if not that is definitely bullshit . I think he is sponsored by Ryan some amounts for making videos with his subscriber base its good for the server to get some advertising.

Making money is very weird on this server, people claim to get it from pvming or pking but I have doubts, best money is merching trade post manipulating items in bulk this is unregulated and broken ever since it was introduced. Grand exchange on runescape has caps to stop this kinda siht but on a small time rsps where someone can just buy 50 blowpipes and sell for double it doesn't make sense and has been unchecked for a long time.

The server is really boring once you have done everything, heaps of updates have been asthetic items that have no point except fashionscape my favourite thing is acihevements they have heaps of value to the game and can give people some incentive to do minigames/bosses that you wouldn't normally do.

I think he got to keep some because last time he was on the server he had jack shit left. So when I gambled him today he had a celestial Yoshi, Giant Wolpertinger, and a nocturnal Yoshi pet (i don't know if he had more than this). Like how the fuck did he get all this other than getting to keep some epic pets from opening the 100 boxes....

Edited by bigpapi

I Agree on one of the things, This Is not the first Time I've seen that Sohan RS lose a shit tone and then pulls up with another shit tone after saying "Gf bank". I don't think he should get a shit tone of bonds and stuff on the server that he later lose and ruin the eco with. It's enough that he takes his 250$ to make an video or whatever he charge now days but It is very awful that he get a bank like that by barely playing the server only gambling. and I know it is very entertaining to make GAMBLE videos & It does bring alot of traffic but this Is wrong. I've seen many friends losing intrest in giving 100$ for 125-130b worth when someone has 106t and a couple of others have 10-50t bank. In the end of the day, the owner of this is losing a lot by this and don't get as much in donations as he could do if the eco was stable, we could of put these $ into more banners & updates which would be more useful in a long term than giving Sohan what he wants. If he gamble these amounts of money do it to an staff member and empty it after otherwise go earn it like everyone else and charge the $ you're supposed to since you work with marketing.

Kind Regards,

Jody

43 minutes ago, jody said:

I Agree on one of the things, This Is not the first Time I've seen that Sohan RS lose a shit tone and then pulls up with another shit tone after saying "Gf bank". I don't think he should get a shit tone of bonds and stuff on the server that he later lose and ruin the eco with. It's enough that he takes his 250$ to make an video or whatever he charge now days but It is very awful that he get a bank like that by barely playing the server only gambling. and I know it is very entertaining to make GAMBLE videos & It does bring alot of traffic but this Is wrong. I've seen many friends losing intrest in giving 100$ for 125-130b worth when someone has 106t and a couple of others have 10-50t bank. In the end of the day, the owner of this is losing a lot by this and don't get as much in donations as he could do if the eco was stable, we could of put these $ into more banners & updates which would be more useful in a long term than giving Sohan what he wants. If he gamble these amounts of money do it to an staff member and empty it after otherwise go earn it like everyone else and charge the $ you're supposed to since you work with marketing.

Kind Regards,

Jody

I agree 100%, I believe phenomenon can do all that sohan is doing(even better),and the eco wouldn’t have to be at stake... We already got youtubers no need for sohan, he has done his job in the past its enough and a waste already... 

1 hour ago, bigpapi said:

I agree 100%, I believe phenomenon can do all that sohan is doing(even better),and the eco wouldn’t have to be at stake... We already got youtubers no need for sohan, he has done his job in the past its enough and a waste already... 

Untrue Even tho i do hate sohan cause the kid is legit cancer, Sohan does have a bigger Audience Rsps wise As Tevin has really only focused on this server

4 minutes ago, Ragbot.exe said:

Untrue Even tho i do hate sohan cause the kid is legit cancer, Sohan does have a bigger Audience Rsps wise As Tevin has really only focused on this server

Sohan might have a bigger audience but pheno can do the same content and even better. He used to do it all gamble/stake-pk vids u name it

1 minute ago, bigpapi said:

Sohan might have a bigger audience but pheno can do the same content and even better. He used to do it all gamble/stake-pk vids u name it

Yes, As i do agree with what you saying i think ryan's mind set is bigger Audience more players More chance of Donations

i do support what you say raiden about him being spawned a lot of items, and being free to just gamble it all away on top of maybe having "certain luck" or more luck than others. some may even say its rigged, if you wanted content sohan and ryan could've made some accounts and make different staking/flower poker series without effecting the real community of spawn pk and cleaning out the real economy that was earn'd by players. i feel its great that ryan wants more players in this game, but Sohan also has other serves that he promotes and has promoted. how do you know when a player gets cleaned ingame he wont go to a different server to try out. also i know for a fact when he left this server last time he got cleaned.. so there is no way he had any items in his bank. he made a youtube video named "from being eco cleaner/holder to being cleaned.

Edited by gfbank

8 hours ago, bigpapi said:

Well, I've been buying videos of Sohan earlier with another guy (not mentioning RSPS name) but It isn't worth the money in my opinion. first of, he went from charging 150$ to 500$ per video, he went from 8423 Subscribers to like 13k which were evidence of him buying subscribers & this is something all of his views realised and made a big deal about. I've seen on statistics earlier that he botted views and aswell likes. Well, I'm not saying that he doesn't bring any traffic because he's 1 of the biggest youtubers in the 07 Industry but he is making it look better than it is so he can charge more PER video. Not worth the money, the money he charge per video is what other 10 small youtubers could bring, that would charge bonds In-Game only, probably.

• Like 1

I agree with this.

Atleast he get paid irl for making the videos so Ryan should take the loot from the boxes after he opens it lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gfbank said:

i do support what you say raiden about him being spawned a lot of items, and being free to just gamble it all away on top of maybe having "certain luck" or more luck than others. some may even say its rigged, if you wanted content sohan and ryan could've made some accounts and make different staking/flower poker series without effecting the real community of spawn pk and cleaning out the real economy that was earn'd by players. i feel its great that ryan wants more players in this game, but Sohan also has other serves that he promotes and has promoted. how do you know when a player gets cleaned ingame he wont go to a different server to try out. also i know for a fact when he left this server last time he got cleaned.. so there is no way he had any items in his bank. he made a youtube video named "from being eco cleaner/holder to being cleaned.

I agree 100%, however, when I got to see his video of him gambling me i came to a realization he got yo keep the 100 epic pets. If i had known he got to keep all, I wouldn’t have gambled him. Like the fact he gets paid like 500$? And then gets free items worth 20t plus to gamble is just sad

4 hours ago, jody said:

Well, I've been buying videos of Sohan earlier with another guy (not mentioning RSPS name) but It isn't worth the money in my opinion. first of, he went from charging 150$ to 500$ per video, he went from 8423 Subscribers to like 13k which were evidence of him buying subscribers & this is something all of his views realised and made a big deal about. I've seen on statistics earlier that he botted views and aswell likes. Well, I'm not saying that he doesn't bring any traffic because he's 1 of the biggest youtubers in the 07 Industry but he is making it look better than it is so he can charge more PER video. Not worth the money, the money he charge per video is what other 10 small youtubers could bring, that would charge bonds In-Game only, probably.

Exactly....

Honestly, i can't deny this since i've been saying the same thing for like what? 1 year? Nobody listened to me, so i just waited till they would notice it themselves. :) Glad y'all finally realised whats going on.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, pj3r said:

how the f000k did he come back and have over 20-30trill after last vid he was cleaned, i see this as a bs aswell.

5 hours ago, balkyboy said:

how the f000k did he come back and have over 20-30trill after last vid he was cleaned, i see this as a bs aswell.

From how it looks like he either got to keep all the epic pets he got from the 100 boxes or he got to keep most of them

Edited by bigpapi

I'm sorry to see that this has caused some of you to be upset, and rightfully so.

On the bright side, since the video's release, we peaked 250 players yesterday and 253 players today so far. We measured the traffic (referral clicks) from his video and saw a very large influx in new players.

Nonetheless I understand and agree with your frustrations, so there will be no more gambling videos with Sohan. We'll be more considerate in the future when it comes to our work with contracted youtubers.

Thanks,
Ryan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1