Sign in to follow this  
dds dds ftw

idea

hey server i got a nice idea :) i was playing grinderscape there is have weapon it was name "gold whip" is spec remove protect item item like 4 sec it was really good in war or u fighting with someone and u want to remove protect , so server go make a new weapon like gold whip, but not same name , make weapon like whip or hammer or anthing ,

that my idea is good for the sever if u make this idea all loves this game :) 

You are what you feed? my idea

and thank's <3

20 minutes ago, dds dds ftw said:

hey server i got a nice idea :) i was playing grinderscape there is have weapon it was name "gold whip" is spec remove protect item item like 4 sec it was really good in war or u fighting with someone and u want to remove protect , so server go make a new weapon like gold whip, but not same name , make weapon like whip or hammer or anthing ,

that my idea is good for the sever if u make this idea all loves this game :) 

You are what you feed? my idea

and thank's <3

Sounds just like dragon scimitar spec, but that's just me :P 

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2017 at 3:01 PM, Kellatha said:

He said the item removes the protect item prayer, dragon scimitar removes overhead protection prayers, not the protect item prayer

Other servers have had (extremely expensive) items that smited prayer to 0 with the spec and generally also had low protection values to keep them from being lost so that may be an idea, but on here nothing remains expensive for long so I don't think it's that good of an idea. An item that doesn't smite but just removes protect item for a few seconds sounds almost as if not more ridiculous IMO. 

Guarenteed removal of protect item is a bit too OP. New item that would help with smiting might be cool though! (Ancient mace? Buff BC war axe?)

10 hours ago, i just rag said:

He said the item removes the protect item prayer, dragon scimitar removes overhead protection prayers, not the protect item prayer

Other servers have had (extremely expensive) items that smited prayer to 0 with the spec and generally also had low protection values to keep them from being lost so that may be an idea, but on here nothing remains expensive for long so I don't think it's that good of an idea. An item that doesn't smite but just removes protect item for a few seconds sounds almost as if not more ridiculous IMO. 

I think another server APK had zaniks bow where it took off prayer and shot right through divine. Same x2 spec as ele cbow with a vigour, and both specs were a good 40-50% of killing you. I loved that one because we easily countered any divine huggers. As a veng main pker at edge, i preferred the cursed ancient mace though. I was able to smite so many good items that way. Speaking of that, back on that server swh spec negated divine for like 5-10 seconds and you would be able to kill a divine hugger by combing swh to vls one or two specs and that meant you died as a divine hugger.

6 hours ago, Bowflexxx said:

Guarenteed removal of protect item is a bit too OP. New item that would help with smiting might be cool though! (Ancient mace? Buff BC war axe?)

I knowwww. I want this so bad :( I miss cursed ancient mace

6 hours ago, Kellatha said:

I think another server APK had zaniks bow where it took off prayer and shot right through divine. Same x2 spec as ele cbow with a vigour, and both specs were a good 40-50% of killing you. I loved that one because we easily countered any divine huggers. As a veng main pker at edge, i preferred the cursed ancient mace though. I was able to smite so many good items that way. Speaking of that, back on that server swh spec negated divine for like 5-10 seconds and you would be able to kill a divine hugger by combing swh to vls one or two specs and that meant you died as a divine hugger.

I knowwww. I want this so bad :( I miss cursed ancient mace

Soulsplit started with Zaryte bow which originally did complete shit as damage and had high protect value but the spec (which maxed like 20) dropped your prayer to 0 so people used it in multi or in singles in fallins etc when the person got low/out, eventually he tried making it incredibly powerful and still smite 100% which didn't go well so Pim got rid of that and made Zbow overpowered but not smite, added Ancient mace which smited 100% but had a shitty protect item value (only thing that it protected over was like ghostly and food) and shit stats so it also didn't do much damage and was only useful in the same situations as zbow, but with a higher probability of being lost. He later changed ancient mace to only smite the amount of prayer that it did damage wise (13 damage = 13 prayer gone) which is the same as it is on RS but pretty much everyone stopped using it when that happened.

On 11/2/2017 at 12:01 PM, Kellatha said:

there was a different server that when you dscim spec it did that. i suggested this a while ago.