3. Your age:22

4. Your location: california

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:3-5 daily

6. Why you should receive the position: why i feel i should become mod

is because i go out of my way to help some new players in game(i go 

out of my way and tell them things to do so they can make large sums of

money starting off the game) such as thieving,doing revs as a low level 

so they don't get crashed and end up loosing they hard earned money, i

show them a good starter Zulra set up(which is all spawn gear it costs 0gp for this set up.)

Even though we all have a past, that shouldn't allow someone to be 

looked down upon, my only past offense's have been mutes. none of which 

i believe i started the argument, but people only screen shot what 

someone says and not what they said.

But i was wrong in saying anything i said. even when i was new in-game, 

that was when i didn't care as much because i was new, didn't know how 

long id last in the server, or 

how long the server would last.forum wise i have suggested things, 

responded to topics with feedback and not just agreeing with someone 

else's post. with given that chance to become an in-game mod i wouldn't 

take it for granted, any negative thing you can think of or any flaw 

you can think of that you see in me will be gone when you see that Helper/Mod 

icon next to my name.
Edited by gfbank

I think we have enough staff members with 5 mods

kel, jean, aurora michael and a supermod phen

Edited by pj3r

support +1 from me, known him for a while a real good person to rely on, he is kind, and a patient person. +1 all the way!!!

Edited by bigpapi
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, pj3r said:

I think we have enough staff members with 5 mods

kel, jean, aurora michael and a supermod phen

so the only reason you dont want me to be mod is because there is too many.. hmm thanks. no negative feedback ill take that as a +1 mate.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, gfbank said:

so the only reason you dont want me to be mod is because there is too many.. hmm thanks. no negative feedback ill take that as a +1 mate.

• I don't think I’ve ever seen you in help cc or helping players
  • You are not very forums active

Here u go feedback appreciate

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pj3r said:
  • I don't think I’ve ever seen you in help cc or helping players
  • You are not very forums active

Here u go feedback appreciate

you've really never seen me in help cc, but we've talked in there lol, it doesnt just have to do with 1 persons opinion, its about whats best for game.

• Thanks 1

The application could be better, but yeah. I support him as mod, cuz fuck the current abusers. (except tevin, kell n casey).

Edited by Faith pots

Don't Really See you helping Much but I do know alot of kids do like to just pm and ask for help, But your defiantly To easy to get mad wouldn't trust you with a staff rank rofl.

I am stay Netrual to this

You need to be a Helper before You can become a Mod Just a Heads up ;)

4 hours ago, Morbid said:

Don't Really See you helping Much but I do know alot of kids do like to just pm and ask for help, But your defiantly To easy to get mad wouldn't trust you with a staff rank rofl.

I am stay Netrual to this

You need to be a Helper before You can become a Mod Just a Heads up ;)

morbid the only reason u say that is because you hold some sort of grudge.

4 hours ago, gfbank said:

morbid the only reason u say that is because you hold some sort of grudge.

Childish Replies Like that just Further proves my point on why you don't deserve a staff rank at this moment Mabey Mature some, and Take feed back Like a Adult lmao.

5 hours ago, Morbid said:

Childish Replies Like that just Further proves my point on why you don't deserve a staff rank at this moment Mabey Mature some, and Take feed back Like a Adult lmao.

morbid you can easily private message me, keep negativity out of this topic :)

SUPPORT.

Reason: knows what hes doing, unlike the current staffmembers. (you know who this is directed to, not every staff member.)

• Like 1

I've known you for some time and I like you as a player/person but I'm not sure if you would fit the job,  the lack of effort you put into your mod app Is one of the reasons :( 

Oh, I've also cleaned out the amount of spam on your topic but I would highly recommend editing your application to moderator/server support standards!

Good luck!

Completely constructive so don't take this the wrong way.

You seem quick to anger from some of your past comments that might have been deleted now.

I've seen you posting your thread more then actively helping people in help/all chat.

You really need to work on your responses to people who come at you with negative opinions.

I don't know enough or see you enough on forums/in game to say how helpful you are. That being said i don't think you're not cut out for it i just don't see enough in your staff application to prove to me you want this position. Put a little time and effort into the application, spruce it up a bit, give it some color. Your first impression on a lot of people will be your effort on this staff application. Also i'd suggest that you come off a little less defensive and more accepting of others opinion. Not everyone will like you if you become support/mod/whatever rank. You can make everyone happy. You can try but it's almost impossible. So when someone says something negative about you on forums i've seen how you react. That's not exactly how i'd like to see things go down in yell if someone were to say "ahhh gf bank is a bad mod".

I'm a -1 souly on how you've presented yourself so far but that doesn't mean you can't still change my mind. I'll be keeping an eye out for you in game. Please change my mind i think a member or two extra on the staff team would help. They all have real lives and currently there are hours where staff isn't shown online via ::Staff.

Good luck and Change my mind

Sincerely,

Tweva

Edited by Tweva
  • Haha 1

On 10/21/2017 at 1:07 AM, Jean Paul said:

I've known you for some time and I like you as a player/person but I'm not sure if you would fit the job,  the lack of effort you put into your mod app Is one of the reasons :( 

Oh, I've also cleaned out the amount of spam on your topic but I would highly recommend editing your application to moderator/server support standards!

Good luck!

thanks for feed back

Edited by gfbank

8 hours ago, Tweva said:

Completely constructive so don't take this the wrong way.

You seem quick to anger from some of your past comments that might have been deleted now.

I've seen you posting your thread more then actively helping people in help/all chat.

You really need to work on your responses to people who come at you with negative opinions.

I don't know enough or see you enough on forums/in game to say how helpful you are. That being said i don't think you're not cut out for it i just don't see enough in your staff application to prove to me you want this position. Put a little time and effort into the application, spruce it up a bit, give it some color. Your first impression on a lot of people will be your effort on this staff application. Also i'd suggest that you come off a little less defensive and more accepting of others opinion. Not everyone will like you if you become support/mod/whatever rank. You can make everyone happy. You can try but it's almost impossible. So when someone says something negative about you on forums i've seen how you react. That's not exactly how i'd like to see things go down in yell if someone were to say "ahhh gf bank is a bad mod".

I'm a -1 souly on how you've presented yourself so far but that doesn't mean you can't still change my mind. I'll be keeping an eye out for you in game. Please change my mind i think a member or two extra on the staff team would help. They all have real lives and currently there are hours where staff isn't shown online via ::Staff.

Good luck and Change my mind

Sincerely,

Tweva

a lot of the people who are mad or laughing. are mad because they got denied for a mod app. tweva youre legit a random, never even seen you yell on spawn pk. im sure i get a lot more pms without being in help cc than you. 

and to all of you kind sir's , i wont be a staff that abuses their power just because they hold a grudge against some1. someone who thinks that way should never be a mod in my opinion. thats mine, yall have your opinion.

On 10/21/2017 at 1:59 PM, Z75 said:

no support.

y

Edited by gfbank

2 minutes ago, gfbank said:

#triggerd much?

ur app is shit and u spent 1 min typing it and i have to scroll sideways. go pk instead of trying to become staff

2 minutes ago, Z75 said:

ur app is shit and u spent 1 min typing it and i have to scroll sideways. go pk instead of trying to become staff

honestly just noticed the scrolling sideways, but didnt know that would lower my chance to become a mod. hop ing and pk with the cc noob.

2 minutes ago, gfbank said:

honestly just noticed the scrolling sideways, but didnt know that would lower my chance to become a mod. hop ing and pk with the cc noob.

i havent played in 2 months +