Jean Paul

Staff application - Jean Paul

Jean Paul; staff application

requirements;

• 597b0ef465ce2_sLuH1eY-Imgur.png.2fafb7cca660f3bfcea66d8227da78d3.png You must be an active member of the server for at least 30 days. 
  • 597b0f0621c6f_sLuH1eY-Imgur.png.914a66c28a5850986efdcda258d8794f.png You must have no history of any rule-breaking for at least 30 days. Dependent on rule broken. 
  • 597b0f09e0017_sLuH1eY-Imgur.png.0518b453c82c619e921ebd7c33f20b98.png You must be proficient in English. (Keep it professional, Decent grammar (utilize punctuation, capitalizations, etc.) )

Application format:

• Desired staff position:
    • I have no desired staff position. I'm here to help SpawnPk in any possible so I'm willing to fulfill any role that's needed.
  • Your name (first name would suffice):
    • My name is Jean Paul but most people just call me JP or Jean.
  • Your age:
  • Your location:
    • Belgium, GMT+1
  • The average amount of gameplay hours per day:
    • this depends but average 4-6 hours at least with exceptions such as 12h/day... If I'm not online in-game you can find me browsing the forums or websites as "runelocus" etc... I like to be updated with the latest updates and game changes in the rsps community. The main goal of this is to forward it to Ryan to keep SpawnPk on track. If you think this is dumb or not necessary then I would suggest you relook or read about the daily business IRL. It's not because other companies/servers have something you can't copy it but if you do you copy it you need to try to improve it unless it works well then why shouldn't you copy it?
  • Why you should receive the position:
    • Why should I receive the position? According to my math skills, we are as of right now way too low on moderators/helpers. Let's take a weekend peak from 200 players with a total of 3 moderators (Casey, Yeezus and Phenomenon) where Phenomenon has unfortunately party resigned and 3 in-game helpers (Kellatha, Serge, The aurora). I assume Ryan and Ramzi tried to divide those people being active 24h so at least 1 active staff member will be online constant. 24/6 = 4 if we divide this again cause we have 2 opposite times = 2 staff members online constant. This would be if they are 100% online at their active time zone and if they are online every single day! Of course, those people have irl lives, social things etc so this is impossible.... Please don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming anyone at all, just trying to clear things up.  As you can see it's impossible as of right now to have 1 active staff-member online every single minute of the day which is needed IMO. If you don't agree with this I'm totally fine, you may comment on here with pleasure.
    • Next; I'm a goal hunter in every possible way. This is during a game, in real life, during sport etc... I've completed 95% of my goals in-game such as achieving the elemental completionist cape, fused pets, having an active clan to enjoy and bringing together players. I've 2 goals left as of right now which are the Doppelganger pet and to improve SpawnPk. I've run my own server 3 years ago where some people still know me from but I'm not going in detail. People who should know do know about it...
    • So yes, all together I can keep on writing but 99% won't read it; I know what's needed to be staff, I know what players want when they need staff and I know how to act as staff although this will be different on every other server of course.

I'm looking forward to your support and advice or If you don't think I would fit the job please let me know why so I can improve or explain.

JP

Edited by Jean Paul

This guy not only has achieved the best items ingame.

He has helped the public, ran a clan, and without fail been able to be a respectful member of this community.

Give this guy a opportunity.

Application seems nice.

But i don't know if i can support this app. This is because;

1. I've seen you trashtalk alot vs diff clans. (Even though this was quite a while ago..)

2. Barely seen you help (Idk if you've been helping more since i left the game, but when i was active, i havent seen you help anyone, ever.)

3. Don't advertise your staff application. (Take this as an advice, since i'm not 100% sure if you actually advertised it to your ex-clan mates or nae. People told me you did so yeh...)

4. Not that active on forums, at all.

I'll stay neutral on this until i see you help/improve. Goodluck lad.

Edited by Faith pots

5 hours ago, Faith pots said:

Application seems nice.

But i don't know if i can support this app. This is because;

1. I've seen you trashtalk alot vs diff clans. (Even though this was quite a while ago..)

2. Barely seen you help (Idk if you've been helping more since i left the game, but when i was active, i havent seen you help anyone, ever.)

3. Don't advertise your staff application. (Take this as an advice, since i'm not 100% sure if you actually advertised it to your ex-clan mates or nae. People told me you did so yeh...)

4. Not that active on forums, at all.

I'll stay neutral on this until i see you help/improve. Goodluck lad.

Thanks for a decent feedback; @Faith pots

1. I can't disagree more. You will never see me trash talking. All you'll see is me challenging clans and people to come or start a war such as "cleared, try harder, xxx come revs" but this is no trash talk. I started "Elementals" to improve pking and the community so please see the bright side of it and don't hate me like the first 5 negative comments on here. If you see this as trash talking then I would be disappointed in you Faith.
  2. The fact that you don't see me helping doesn't mean I'm not helping. Due to my activity on yell about general stuff, in-game with the clan and so on I get a huge amount of pm's from players about helping, questions and more.
  3. I've never advertised my app. Other players/clan-members are enthusiastic about it so they tell people of course. Can't blame me for that...
  4. I agree on that but most of the help related things is for mods/Ramzi. I read all but don't reply much. Fair enough and I might improve that.

JP

P.S. I don't follow the pack who all join help cc, yell about helping. I'll do it my own way. If they don't accept it so be it but would be disappointing.

Edited by Jean Paul

3 hours ago, Jean Paul said:

Thanks for a decent feedback; @Faith pots

1. I can't disagree more. You will never see me trash talking. All you'll see is me challenging clans and people to come or start a war such as "cleared, try harder, xxx come revs" but this is no trash talk. I started "Elementals" to improve pking and the community so please see the bright side of it and don't hate me like the first 5 negative comments on here. If you see this as trash talking then I would be disappointed in you Faith.
  2. The fact that you don't see me helping doesn't mean I'm not helping. Due to my activity on yell about general stuff, in-game with the clan and so on I get a huge amount of pm's from players about helping, questions and more.
  3. I've never advertised my app. Other players/clan-members are enthusiastic about it so they tell people of course. Can't blame me for that...
  4. I agree on that but most of the help related things is for mods/Ramzi. I read all but don't reply much. Fair enough and I might improve that.

JP

P.S. I don't follow the pack who all join help cc, yell about helping. I'll do it my own way. If they don't accept it so be it but would be disappointing.

You actually did trashtalk people, but as i said, this was quite a while ago. (Atleast 2 months ago or even more.) This doesn't mean you won't have a chance to be a staffmember though, don't worry. Nick said alot worse things and he even was banned on an account im pretty sure, but he still made it to SUPER MODERATOR. Just don't lie in your application and you will be fine.

+1, nice dude, isn't a d*ck when it comes to competition in wildly.

Always been there to help in my experience 

12 hours ago, wait to talk said:

What's the reason of the -No support-..? you can't just say '-1', lol.

On August 12, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Faith pots said:

What's the reason of the -No support-..? you can't just say '-1', lol.

He prob slapped him so hard at wildy X.D

54 minutes ago, ryan is bae said:

44 minutes ago, Hamzawi said:

Pk banter is allowed.

@ryan is bae  and @Hamzawi 

I love you both but please try to stay on topic! People who post comments as "-1" or "no" are there to be ignored. I even don't pay attention to those post...

I look at things analytically. 

We need more staff. 

You are active and have useful guides. 

No one else applying seems decent. 

I support you. 

-I am daddy 

Edited by Skrrt
Tddbh

3 hours ago, ryan is bae said:

Lmao, still no reason to post '-1' on an application. ;)

2 hours ago, Hamzawi said:

Pk banter is allowed.

Not on a staff application.

2 hours ago, Jean Paul said:

@ryan is bae  and @Hamzawi 

I love you both but please try to stay on topic! People who post comments as "-1" or "no" are there to be ignored. I even don't pay attention to those post...

Advicing players is needed. If someone says just  -1 on a staff application and ignore him/her, it makes it just worse for everyone else. More people will do the same thing thinking that's the right way to comment on an application.

56 minutes ago, Skrrt said:

I look at things analytically. 

We need more staff. 

You are active and have useful guides. 

No one else applying seems decent. 

I support you. 

-I am daddy 

thanks @Skrrt

Appreciate the feedback and trying to get somewhere! Happy you enjoyed my guides.

This guy has ran the most succesfull clan in spawnpk so far.

If he can handle those amounts of testosteron, im more then sure he would be THE guy for this spot.

I support Jean on getting staff for sure. No doubt about it.