Sign in to follow this  
Desolation

Desolation ~ [#DSL] Recruitment Topic

To do something different than just killing the same kids over and over again? and maybe tevin and tranquillo can start making new content, as in multi war videos and what not?

ask tranquillo what he thinks of me hahaha xD

IGN: kylee n me

Exp: ive been pking since 2008 on server and on runescape, i can nh not the best at it tribrid hybrid and solo pk pures and mains.

Primary Position: support the clan in wars and other pking outings.

Country/timezone: Usa Central Time

What makes me think I deserve a spot?: i think that i deserve a spot in the clan because im a loyal clan member and i will help to defend the honor of the clans position in wars without question.

Hours Daily: my play time daily differs anywhere from 3 hours a day to 10 hours a day depends how busy i am with my work.

I know im a pain in the ass ingame but im also a good pker with good gear and i feel that i could be a good member of your clan. Love you tevin.;)

To do something different than just killing the same kids over and over again? and maybe tevin and tranquillo can start making new content, as in multi war videos and what not?

the thing is cgi is gonna shut down and all other clans are gonna shut down whats the fun in making this clan? there will be no players to kill when every one is with u

Ingame name:Infinty

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general:About 6-12 months ago I had my own clan I was in the top multi clans for awhile was hanging out in deep wildy a lot like it was my home with few other friends were sitting for hours to people to come.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does:Main attacker.

Country/or timezone:Israel.

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation:I can talk on teamspeak/Discord I know how to get my job done, how to act I can do switches properly, I know when I can joke around and when to be professional.

How many hours a day do you put into this game:Lately I was playing about 12+ hours right now gonna be 4-6 hours probably.

See the thing is cgi will never close just for the fact every noob who can't pk goes and hides there for protection, lmao and we're else they gonna go #dsl isn't a open clan it's not like any randy can join lmao

See the thing is cgi will never close just for the fact every noob who can't pk goes and hides there for protection, lmao and we're else they gonna go #dsl isn't a open clan it's not like any randy can join lmao

Lmao couldn't have said it better myself

the thing is cgi is gonna shut down and all other clans are gonna shut down whats the fun in making this clan? there will be no players to kill when every one is with u

We ain't massrecruiting, we already declined a shit ton of players because they didn't pass the tank test.

Also, Cgi won't shut down anytime soon, there's over 50 people in there, lmao.

IGN: kylee n me

Exp: ive been pking since 2008 on server and on runescape, i can nh not the best at it tribrid hybrid and solo pk pures and mains.

Primary Position: support the clan in wars and other pking outings.

Country/timezone: Usa Central Time

What makes me think I deserve a spot?: i think that i deserve a spot in the clan because im a loyal clan member and i will help to defend the honor of the clans position in wars without question.

Hours Daily: my play time daily differs anywhere from 3 hours a day to 10 hours a day depends how busy i am with my work.

I know im a pain in the ass ingame but im also a good pker with good gear and i feel that i could be a good member of your clan. Love you tevin.;)

Denied don't apply again

Ingame name: IllBombYa

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Mason, Mason v2, Clrd

What would be your primary position? Middle Eastern Suicide Bomber

Country/or timezone: Central Time

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I always return back to the battlefield and appearing immediately when called upon.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Enough to make people think I account share.

IGN: ever158

EXP: what would be your primary position? (examples would consist of but arent limited to : teleport blocker, freezer, the tank, archer , main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does: well i usually go ags and d bow the opponent

County/or timezone : UTC:+02:00 (Vilnius) Lithuania

what make me think i deserve a spot? Well i love pking in the wild with a team and help clanmates with other attakers that cant handle by them self.

Hours daily: i usually play like 3-6 hours a day if i dont get to work. :)

Love you tevin <3

Ingame name:legendary k0

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: i was in a bronze in mason although my nhing is out of practice. was also a gold star in "clrd" cc

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. normally i am the main attacker unless im cleaned like i am now otherwise im a tb slave :) Age: 16

Country/or timezone: est timezone

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: this is basically only thing i do when i have time im a ok veng pker but thats useless here not the good of nh but im usefull where u need me just a lil bit of practice to get rid of the rust. all around good pker.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: id say a good 3 hours guaranteed on a good day i can put 9+ hours.

Edited by legendary k0

Ingame name: fellow human

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: I've been a long time pker on here, for about a year and a half i guess, been in lod, exiled, etc.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. I enjoy every role, but i have a preference for tanking/dps.

Country/or timezone: Canada

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: As i already said been pking on here for a long time, recently took interest in nhing still learning but im improving a lot.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: On weekends 6-10 hours and i sometimes login on school days.

Ingame name:

Juicy 0range

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general:

Come on now, I'm pro? Also, I do PvP alot in Multi zones, as well as Single Zones, I've been in LoD, a clan owned by Ex-Staff I Eat Bread.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does:

I can take any roll, I'd prefer focus / Teleport Blocker

#Exposed, 17 years old.

Country/or timezone:

UTC - Australian

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation:

I can singles pk, I can multi pk, I'm for multiple hours after school. I can rag banned members or members who have done wrong towards the clan.

How many hours a day do you put into this game:

Averagely on weekdays 4-6 hours (After School) Weekends anywhere from 4-15 Hours. Either on all day, or on and off for hours.

You have been actively PKing with a rival clan and have a decent rank in their CC so for now i'm going to say denied, feel free to apply again the future

Ingame name: Atmaisfear

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Tons, mistakeless grouping is my forte! My KDR in singles is 1.88 Max streak is only 30...feelsbadman

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. I'd usually play as your average across the board blood gear 1 itemer. I can handle any roll given but would enjoy scouting/doing bridded damage to the target.

Country/or timezone: Canada. My timezone is GMT -6:00

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I've witnessed a few of the higher ranked players run amok in and out of the wilderness. I'd like to say I have good standings amongst... As well as enough experience as a PKer and runescape player. I'm also willing to try anything once!

How many hours a day do you put into this game: The last 2 days since my return I've put in about 9 per. Obviously this won't be continuing as excessively, but I enjoy this server and look forward to further enjoyment in a clan based environment.

Believe you still need to be tested i'll try to arrange that

Ingame name: erikkfc

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: clearing all&good pker, been pking 1year+ about

What would be your primary position? everything ok, mainly freezer/archer. (can tell about every positions if need)

Would probably go into detail on which each position does.

Country/or timezone:finland

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: im good pker. if i get in i clear every1 at multi. 1.74kdr 2089kills 1202 deaths

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 3-6hrs but weekend more

You have quit the server so denied I guess. If you come back feel free to reapply

Ingame name: Bridme123

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Pking is mostly what I do on this server, i'd say i'm above average at NH, and overall a very good pker. (not trying to sound cocky)

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. I'd mostly like to be a ranger or mager. Age: 17

Country/or timezone: USA - Chicago CDT

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I know what i'm doing and could be very useful I think, also pked with tevin, yeezus, nick, bully, raggaeman420, and more a bunch of times.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Weekdays (Especially since finals are in a week) maybe 1-3 hours max but weekends 4-7 hours. Hopefully in the summer the numbers will change.

In all likelihood you will be tested, will also have to talk to some members/ranks since I believe there may be issues between them and you

Ingame name: Korasi4me

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Went suiciding with Bs members (not in bs) , True maxed. I am a good NHer, I know how to tank in wildy very hard through Tb.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. I would like to be The Tanker / Freezer.

Country/or timezone: Palestine, Gmt +1

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: As I said above, I am expernience with NHing / Tanking abover deep wildy, this could help the Cc Demolishing another CC's

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 3-5 hours

I believe you have also quit once again, if this is not the case message me on skype

Ingame name: Peanuts

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Eh.. most of my time ingame (5-8hrs) is spent in the wildy..If i'm not in wildy im @ duel arena :).

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) I'd say my primary position would be finisher. An example of this would be lets say an opponent is tanking range and team members are piling with range, i'll come in with dragon claws to finish the person off. That type of shit, but i can basically do everything. Age:24

Country/or timezone: EST .Virginia

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I like pking :o i guess

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 5-8

Believe you need to be tested as well will talk to some people

Ingame name: Phred

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general:Every server I play im always in a deep wild clan, or deep wild pk as it is the best. Great clan member, and will help anyone out.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Mainly freezer, will take control of any position if needed.

Country/or timezone:USA Central time.

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: Tbh there are no good multi clans in SPK and multi/deep pking is a lot more fun, and I will contribute any way necessary to help out the clan/clan members.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: with school ending in a few days numbers will raise to possible 8-10 hours a day, playing all depends on players online and what the clan would have planned for the day.

Will probably arrange a test for you

Ingame name is Elitistninja

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Cgi when I first joined, deathwish, sixers

What would be your primary position? Archer, ranging 100 percent if possible. I have anguish OR but If I mage, I have Occult OR as well. Have alien too

Country/or timezone: United states, Oregon, Pacific standard time.

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: My kill death ratio is almost 5, and I have done the 150 kill streak achievement.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 15 hours+ a day.

Denied

IN GAME NAME: jelly4you

EXPERIENCE deep wildy pking deep with past clan mason from the previous year along side of some people like youre ded m8 etc...

what would be your primary position?(examples would consist of but arent limited to: teleport blocker freezer, the tank, archer, main attacker

i would say i would prefer to be in nh gear nothing special just like spawn trident serp ahrims ele c bow etc i can play many different roles

country/or timezone: EST

what makes you think you have what it takes to join desolation: im a really good pker i have had past experience and i just love the game i can nh pretty good f keys are on point i won't disappoint

how many hours a day do you put into this game: i put about 4-6 hours depends on weather i have work

Will arrange a test for you

Ingame name: HolyJordyn

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Minimal but understand the basics

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.: range/mager (can opt between tb and barrage)

Country/or timezone:Canada, central.

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: Was told it's one of the best.

How many hours a day do you put into this game:4-6 hours a day if need be.

Seen you online like twice since you came back to the server and seeing as we are only looking for PKers for deep wilderness I am unsure, also not sure how certain members feel about you so there will probably be some discussion

Ingame name:Infinty

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general:About 6-12 months ago I had my own clan I was in the top multi clans for awhile was hanging out in deep wildy a lot like it was my home with few other friends were sitting for hours to people to come.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does:Main attacker.

Country/or timezone:Israel.

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation:I can talk on teamspeak/Discord I know how to get my job done, how to act I can do switches properly, I know when I can joke around and when to be professional.

How many hours a day do you put into this game:Lately I was playing about 12+ hours right now gonna be 4-6 hours probably.

Will arrange a test for you

Ingame name: IllBombYa

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Mason, Mason v2, Clrd

What would be your primary position? Middle Eastern Suicide Bomber

Country/or timezone: Central Time

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I always return back to the battlefield and appearing immediately when called upon.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Enough to make people think I account share.

Idiot

IGN: ever158

EXP: what would be your primary position? (examples would consist of but arent limited to : teleport blocker, freezer, the tank, archer , main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does: well i usually go ags and d bow the opponent

County/or timezone : UTC:+02:00 (Vilnius) Lithuania

what make me think i deserve a spot? Well i love pking in the wild with a team and help clanmates with other attakers that cant handle by them self.

Hours daily: i usually play like 3-6 hours a day if i dont get to work. :)

Love you tevin <3

I've genuinely never seen you ingame?

Ingame name:legendary k0

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: i was in a bronze in mason although my nhing is out of practice. was also a gold star in "clrd" cc

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. normally i am the main attacker unless im cleaned like i am now otherwise im a tb slave :) Age: 16

Country/or timezone: est timezone

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: this is basically only thing i do when i have time im a ok veng pker but thats useless here not the good of nh but im usefull where u need me just a lil bit of practice to get rid of the rust. all around good pker.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: id say a good 3 hours guaranteed on a good day i can put 9+ hours.

Someone told me on skype they plan to arrange a tank test for you so yeah

Ingame name: fellow human

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: I've been a long time pker on here, for about a year and a half i guess, been in lod, exiled, etc.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. I enjoy every role, but i have a preference for tanking/dps.

Country/or timezone: Canada

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: As i already said been pking on here for a long time, recently took interest in nhing still learning but im improving a lot.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: On weekends 6-10 hours and i sometimes login on school days.

In all likelihood you will be tested, however under clan history I don't suggest putting Exiled (closed in like 1 day) or Lod (complete joke) as they aren't real clans lol

Ingame name: Korasi4me

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Went suiciding with Bs members (not in bs) , True maxed. I am a good NHer, I know how to tank in wildy very hard through Tb.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. I would like to be The Tanker / Freezer.

Country/or timezone: Palestine, Gmt +1

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: As I said above, I am expernience with NHing / Tanking abover deep wildy, this could help the Cc Demolishing another CC's

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 3-5 hours

Due to continuously quitting and coming back, i'll have to talk with our clan mates and see what they think.

I'll make sure to show tevin the tank test video and see what his opinion is on you.

Edited by bunnysquad

Due to continuously quitting and coming back, i'll have to talk with our clan mates and see what they think.

I'll make sure to show tevin the tank test video and see what his opinion is on you.

I quitted "korasi4me" but you know others pleb :P

ingame name: just2hated

experience within deep wilderness/clans: I feel as if I'm a good mage range hybrid so I was in cgi but I hate them all they do I rag ther own clan and shit so id rather take them to the death

what would be your primary position? (examples would consist of but aren't limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main Attacker) Would probably go into detail on each position does: but id prefer Teleport blocker

country/timezone: Usa EST

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I feel myself I am a good pker and I'm a good tber and in high risk situations I would be aliright but mainly ima tber so id be there so no one gets to tele :P I pk most on my in game time but am at the ready any moment

How many hours a day do you put into this game: I believe 5-6+ hours a day

Ingame name: Mr crab

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: I'm good in nhing all my kdr is from NH.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.: Freezer

Country/or timezone: Lithuanian

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I pking a lot in deep wild, I'm friendly guy, nhing like 3-4 years :P

How many hours a day do you put into this game: like 6hours

Ingame name: Pigs feet0 (AKA) "god"

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: you alrdy know I control it lets not be silly.

What would be your primary position? I do everything Everywhere call me when you need a way out and ill provide the fire power ya feel?

Country/or timezone: Murica EST holdin it down

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: you already know me lets not waste time

How many hours a day do you put into this game: yes

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: you alrdy know I control it lets not be silly.

What would be your primary position? I do everything Everywhere call me when you need a way out and ill provide the fire power ya feel?

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: you already know me lets not waste time

Auto denied

Weren't you the one that died for hella max sets? let's not act like you're the "god" because u can't even tank a half tb, nor do you even know the multilines. :D

Weren't you the one that died for hella max sets? let's not act like you're the "god" because u can't even tank a half tb, nor do you even know the multilines. :D

died for max 2 times wayy back in nam be4 i even nhed. its ag tho. if theres more post the screenie of the "max" kills. as i stated im trackin the 1st 2

Ingame:: Krauklis

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general::So far only cgi but not worth to deal with that clan cuz now its kinda only pvm clan.

What would be your primary position?::Archer or Mage.

Country/or timezone:: Latvia/UTC+02:00

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation:: Well i have no special reason but mayby cuz im helpful

How many hours a day do you put into this game:4-7h a day depends on how much work i have.