Sign in to follow this  
Desolation

Desolation ~ [#DSL] Recruitment Topic

6BgSNsi.png?1

VTwnEBf.png

Team-Desolation, also known as #DSL is a Multi-Combat Zone Player killing clan Owned by Tevin and Raggaemen420. They originate as a sub-division from the most famous SpawnPK Singles Clan “Bully-Squad” Owned by Nick, and co-exist as allies.

naUYnoV.png

Smiley - This rank is given to allies of #DSL.

Banana - This rank is given to new members.

Two Bananas - This rank is given to members that have been with us for some time and have proven their loyalty.

Three Bananas - This rank is given to members that have shown without a doubt their loyalty to #DSL. They must also show leadership skills because the next rank they are able to get is an officer position.

Bronze Star - This is the first of the officer positions. This member has shown great dedication and loyalty to #DSL. Members with this rank have with out a doubt had a huge impact on our success.

Silver Star - This is the second of the officer ranks. This member has shown great leadership skills and dedication to #DSL. This officer is responsible for the everyday flow of the clan. They will take any complaints and bring them to the necessary people. If someone of this rank gives an order for you to come join a war you will listen. If you disobey an order to come to a war you will be removed from the clan chat.

General - This rank is reserved for the Co-owner and very few high ranking officers that have helped establish the clan.

Key - Owner.

Owner:

Tevin

Co-owners:

Raggaemen420

General:

Nanna Pat

Ragtroll69

Yeezus

Nick

5YST3MGG.EXE

Ti(Active-Pker/CC Investigator/Background checks

Captain:

Lieutenant:

Trashbrid

Rmbot7276110

Sweaty Sara

Adolf Hitler

Sergeant:

Raggaemen666

Corporal:

Og Smoke

Grewy

Adios

Recruit:

Cocopuffs

Zeplin99

Slave L0c

Youre ded m8

nh me

congo boy

mr west

yvng

Hockeypuck18

nay

Sreggin

mossgiant836

zaza

rag673452

nm pker

D0wnzzz

Dh pker101

h2nuksJ.png

Ingame name:

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general:

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Age:

Country/or timezone:

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation:

How many hours a day do you put into this game:

eaU5XzW.png

1). Backstabbing clan members is highly frowned upon in this clan and will not be tolerated. If seen intentionally backstabbing the clan and rebellious behavior is shown, you will be banned from the cc permanently and i promise you, you will not like what comes your way next. We have a team filled with raggers In both clan chats that can rag for days. And i don't put up with betrayal, ill rag your ass 24 Hours straight if i need to. Do not test me. If you are unhappy with the clan and wish to pursue other things, send out a formal letter of resignation.

2). Dont beg for items that you need or dont have.

3). Be respectfull towards ALL teammates.

4). Do Not recruit without the leader's permissions.

5). No clan hopping.

6). We understand that you guys will be occupied with other things during certain times, but if you aren't in the fighting spirit, don't be in the clan during that time. If a location is called out in cc and the clan is told to come, you are expected to join in on the PK Trip. Being in the clan chat means you are marked as active and ready for combat, this clan is not for protection purposes (see gee eye). Failure to participate in events will result in a ban from CC.

7). Edgeville is FFA. (You may not rag a clan member though.)

Edited by Desolation

IGN: Og smoke Aka Mr Keaton

Exp: Started nhing about 2 months ago, but ive been practicing a lot and getting the hang of it. Usually I wouldn't say this, but I am General in cgi although I am mostly a singles pker.

Primary Position: Anything that's needed yall know I can help.

Country/timezone: Usa (Wisconsin) Central Time

What makes me think I deserve a spot?: Like I said I am new to brid/nhing not the greatest at it, but ive had some sort of skill set too it and think id be a great addition.

Hours Daily: Usually ill play anywhere between 3-5 hours a day depending on work and family life.

Thanks for the opportunity to apply and hope to get a pm in game :)

Edited by Mr Keaton

Ingame name: Hockeypuck18

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: twh, and bully-squad

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.: I'm usually the one to be dbowing or either d clawing the opponent.

Country/or timezone: Eastern time (Canada)

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I've been multi-pking with Raggaeman420 for awhile and I think I have what it takes, lol.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 5-6

Players Wishing to join must submit an application following the appropriate format:

Ingame name:

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Age:

Country/or timezone:

After that, if you're deemed worthy enough at a shot, you will be told there will be a tryout session coming your way next time you're online.

Good Luck,

Don't disappoint.

Ingame name: Maisy - aka GadderhammerGirl

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Raggaemen420 n me r dream team, CGI clrd by 2 raggers daily

What would be your primary position? (Preferably doggystyle but imo anything is good xxx Age:18

Country/or timezone:United Kengderm

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation:#BS

How many hours a day do you put into this game:25

Ingame name:

Juicy 0range

Come on now, I'm pro? Also, I do PvP alot in Multi zones, as well as Single Zones, I've been in LoD, a clan owned by Ex-Staff I Eat Bread.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does:

I can take any roll, I'd prefer focus / Teleport Blocker

#Exposed, 17 years old.

Country/or timezone:

UTC - Australian

I can singles pk, I can multi pk, I'm for multiple hours after school. I can rag banned members or members who have done wrong towards the clan.

Averagely on weekdays 4-6 hours (After School) Weekends anywhere from 4-15 Hours. Either on all day, or on and off for hours.

YouTube Photo.jpg

Edited by Juicy Report
Making it Look BETA

Ingame name: Raiden

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: new to nhing not so good at it tho, I've pked with morbid a lot.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. i do many combinations tb with swamp and blood d bow, and if i had a bank id go with death pet swamp tb and ale c bow, or if I'm completely cleaned i try to either go with archer or try to nh with spawnables

Country/or timezone: Boston Massachusetts

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I'm honestly looking for a good clan, and if i get in i would put more a lot of effort to remain in it.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: it honestly depends sometimes 4-5 or more, sometimes just to go on to check on something.

Ingame name: Maisy - aka GadderhammerGirl

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Raggaemen420 n me r dream team, CGI clrd by 2 raggers daily

What would be your primary position? (Preferably doggystyle but imo anything is good xxx Age:18

Country/or timezone:United Kengderm

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation:#BS

How many hours a day do you put into this game:25

Ingame name: Hockeypuck18

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: twh, and bully-squad

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.: I'm usually the one to be dbowing or either d clawing the opponent.

Country/or timezone: Eastern time (Canada)

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I've been multi-pking with Raggaeman420 for awhile and I think I have what it takes, lol.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 5-6

Bully members are autoaccepted so ya going to discuss other applications with Tevin and Raggae

Ingame name: Taylor

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: I used to play this server last year and was in a pk clan forgot the name.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.: Ranger

Country/or timezone: EST

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: What don't I have? I'm sexy, a very nice charisma, slim af, and hot, did I say I was sexy? OHH you want my ingame skill... I am quite active in game and have lots of friends :D But also I pk a lot and have much experience with pking (high risk)

How many hours a day do you put into this game:5+ a day (I have exams atm so more or less still expect 5)

Edited by taylor

IGN: Og smoke Aka Mr Keaton

Exp: Started nhing about 2 months ago, but ive been practicing a lot and getting the hang of it. Usually I wouldn't say this, but I am General in cgi although I am mostly a singles pker.

Primary Position: Anything that's needed yall know I can help.

Country/timezone: Usa (Wisconsin) Central Time

What makes me think I deserve a spot?: Like I said I am new to brid/nhing not the greatest at it, but ive had some sort of skill set too it and think id be a great addition.

Hours Daily: Usually ill play anywhere between 3-5 hours a day depending on work and family life.

Thanks for the opportunity to apply and hope to get a pm in game :)

Alright, you will be notified ASAP in game the next time a tryout session is available.

Ingame name: Raiden

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: new to nhing not so good at it tho, I've pked with morbid a lot.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. i do many combinations tb with swamp and blood d bow, and if i had a bank id go with death pet swamp tb and ale c bow, or if I'm completely cleaned i try to either go with archer or try to nh with spawnables

Country/or timezone: Boston Massachusetts

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I'm honestly looking for a good clan, and if i get in i would put more a lot of effort to remain in it.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: it honestly depends sometimes 4-5 or more, sometimes just to go on to check on something.

Denied, you're currently a high ranking member of another multi CC and it's unlikely that you'd leave them since you're good friends with the founder. Additionally other ranks seem to have issue with you joining. Also, the rules clearly say no clan hopping so yes, you would be required to cease all affiliation with CGI.

Ingame name: uraz

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: i have cele yoshi, helps me get around wild fast.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Age: i am a good tb/entangler, with a tribrid set up.

Country/or timezone: san diego , california

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: when i hop on i solo pk because there isnt any good clans out there.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: honestly depends, i work 8-9 hour days sometimes, i hop on at least minimum an hour day mon-friday

on the weekends, maybe play like 3 hrs.

After speaking with other ranks your application is denied

Also just a message to everyone, if you're going to put Lod or CGI under clan history, don't put anything at all, they don't count.

Ingame name: youre ded m8

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: "Mason" (with coco and trashbrid) and "Clrd" after mason shutdown summer of 16'

Clrd link https://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2869

What would be your primary position? Whatever is needed in multi wars (usually at BC or around 55 obby) I would bring tri brid of sorts. TBer good to bring range/mage switch with Swamp as your +1 good for tbs + the overall damage and venom it brings. I dont believe in bringing just one attack way to a multi fight when prayers can be of an issue.

Country/or timezone: Central USA

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I have clan experience with some of your current members, I'll follow and do what is needed and be a good asset and friend to the clan.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: I quit around when CGI started and just came back a week ago so ill be on 6 hrs + daily prob.

Edited by Dabomb

Ingame name: youre ded m8

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: "Mason" (with coco and trashbrid) and "Clrd" after mason shutdown summer of 16'

Clrd link https://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2869

What would be your primary position? Whatever is needed in multi wars (usually at BC or around 55 obby) I would bring tri brid of sorts. TBer good to bring range/mage switch with Swamp as your +1 good for tbs + the overall damage and venom it brings. I dont believe in bringing just one attack way to a multi fight when prayers can be of an issue.

Country/or timezone: Central USA

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I have clan experience with some of your current members, I'll follow and do what is needed and be a good asset and friend to the clan.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: I quit around when CGI started and just came back a week ago so ill be on 6 hrs + daily prob.

Application Accepted, Welcome to #DSL.

Ingame name: Atmaisfear

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Tons, mistakeless grouping is my forte! My KDR in singles is 1.88 Max streak is only 30...feelsbadman

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. I'd usually play as your average across the board blood gear 1 itemer. I can handle any roll given but would enjoy scouting/doing bridded damage to the target.

Country/or timezone: Canada. My timezone is GMT -6:00

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I've witnessed a few of the higher ranked players run amok in and out of the wilderness. I'd like to say I have good standings amongst... As well as enough experience as a PKer and runescape player. I'm also willing to try anything once!

How many hours a day do you put into this game: The last 2 days since my return I've put in about 9 per. Obviously this won't be continuing as excessively, but I enjoy this server and look forward to further enjoyment in a clan based environment.

Ingame name: Morbid

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Orginal comatose under chvppy besides that solo pker

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.: I mean honestly what ever is needed I have a setup for anything pretty much, and am open to suggestion on loadout changes when time comes but Yano Pink robes

Country/or timezone: central mountain time

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I mean I pretty much already pk with most of bs who go multi. Besides that I rag cgi daily and well I would say Lod but we know that they a joke. And finnaly Yano #tpthieves #tpninjias

How many hours a day do you put into this game: I am usually on quite a bit

Ingame name: Morbid

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Orginal comatose under chvppy besides that solo pker

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.: I mean honestly what ever is needed I have a setup for anything pretty much, and am open to suggestion on loadout changes when time comes but Yano Pink robes

Country/or timezone: central mountain time

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I mean I pretty much already pk with most of bs who go multi. Besides that I rag cgi daily and well I would say Lod but we know that they a joke. And finnaly Yano #tpthieves #tpninjias

How many hours a day do you put into this game: I am usually on quite a bit

Accepted, however, we'd like to tank test you though. Hit me up "raggaemen420" or pm "tevin"/"ti".

Ingame name: Atmaisfear

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Tons, mistakeless grouping is my forte! My KDR in singles is 1.88 Max streak is only 30...feelsbadman

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. I'd usually play as your average across the board blood gear 1 itemer. I can handle any roll given but would enjoy scouting/doing bridded damage to the target.

Country/or timezone: Canada. My timezone is GMT -6:00

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I've witnessed a few of the higher ranked players run amok in and out of the wilderness. I'd like to say I have good standings amongst... As well as enough experience as a PKer and runescape player. I'm also willing to try anything once!

How many hours a day do you put into this game: The last 2 days since my return I've put in about 9 per. Obviously this won't be continuing as excessively, but I enjoy this server and look forward to further enjoyment in a clan based environment.

Pm "tevin"/"raggaemen420" in-game when you are ready for a tank test.

Edited by Desolation

Ingame name: Taylor

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: I used to play this server last year and was in a pk clan forgot the name.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.: Ranger

Country/or timezone: EST

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: What don't I have? I'm sexy, a very nice charisma, slim af, and hot, did I say I was sexy? OHH you want my ingame skill... I am quite active in game and have lots of friends :D But also I pk a lot and have much experience with pking (high risk)

How many hours a day do you put into this game:5+ a day (I have exams atm so more or less still expect 5)

After discussion between ranks and given the fact that you were already in a clan led by Yeezy you have been accepted and should be ranked relatively soon

Ingame name: erikkfc

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: clearing all&good pker, been pking 1year+ about

What would be your primary position? everything ok, mainly freezer/archer. (can tell about every positions if need)

Would probably go into detail on which each position does.

Country/or timezone:finland

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: im good pker. if i get in i clear every1 at multi. 1.74kdr 2089kills 1202 deaths

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 3-6hrs but weekend more

Edited by erikkfc
:P

Ingame name: Elseth

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Alot, been in atleast one multi/deep wild singles clans thru my days. Been leading a few with 30+ members aswell.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. i can do whatever I am told to do, as I am pretty confident with every single one of the options ;)

Country/or timezone: Norway - But I speak fluent English.

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I think I have what it takes as I am a pretty good multi clan player, I am often pking in deep/multi wilderness and I find if funny as hell when other clans get slapped. Not gonna mention names... but CGI. I also would rate myself as a pretty decent NH, brid etc. I also usually pk with Bully-Squad although I am not in Bully-Squad.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 8-16 hours depending on what I have to do irl.

Ingame name: erikkfc

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: clearing all&good pker, been pking 1year+ about

What would be your primary position? everything ok, mainly freezer/archer. (can tell about every positions if need)

Would probably go into detail on which each position does.

Country/or timezone:finland

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: im good pker. if i get in i clear every1 at multi. 1.74kdr 2089kills 1202 deaths

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 3-6hrs but weekend more

Ingame name: Elseth

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Alot, been in atleast one multi/deep wild singles clans thru my days. Been leading a few with 30+ members aswell.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. i can do whatever I am told to do, as I am pretty confident with every single one of the options ;)

Country/or timezone: Norway - But I speak fluent English.

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I think I have what it takes as I am a pretty good multi clan player, I am often pking in deep/multi wilderness and I find if funny as hell when other clans get slapped. Not gonna mention names... but CGI. I also would rate myself as a pretty decent NH, brid etc. I also usually pk with Bully-Squad although I am not in Bully-Squad.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 8-16 hours depending on what I have to do irl.

Pm Tevin or Raggaemen420 in-game for tank test.