Sign in to follow this  
Desolation

Desolation ~ [#DSL] Recruitment Topic

LOOOL this is embarrassing, you should be ashamed of how you've ruined the bully-squad legacy

Ingame name: Caboose

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: I was in Mason and pked with bullysquad a lot before I was goonly banned

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does: I'll be spankermen

Country/or timezone: gmt +1 cuz im cool

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: Cuz i know what f3 is unlike most of these randies, also I'm pkermen. Gl finding me ingame btw ;)) Also Royal w0lf deserves bank, I was on randy acc and he was the nicest person ever towards me. Give that man a fucking medal. He is legit your best member after mourinho.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: I have exams but about 1-2 hours.

Edited by BobThebuilde

Ingame name: Bridme123

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Pking is mostly what I do on this server, i'd say i'm above average at NH, and overall a very good pker. (not trying to sound cocky)

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. I'd mostly like to be a ranger or mager. Age: 17

Country/or timezone: USA - Chicago CDT

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I know what i'm doing and could be very useful I think, also pked with tevin, yeezus, nick, bully, raggaeman420, and more a bunch of times.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Weekdays (Especially since finals are in a week) maybe 1-3 hours max but weekends 4-7 hours. Hopefully in the summer the numbers will change.

LOOOL this is embarrassing, you should be ashamed of how you've ruined the bully-squad legacy

Another kid who's hiding on a forum alt. :FP:

OT: Waiting for tevin for tank tests.

Edited by Desolation

Ingame name: Korasi4me

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Went suiciding with Bs members (not in bs) , True maxed. I am a good NHer, I know how to tank in wildy very hard through Tb.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. I would like to be The Tanker / Freezer.

Country/or timezone: Palestine, Gmt +1

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: As I said above, I am expernience with NHing / Tanking abover deep wildy, this could help the Cc Demolishing another CC's

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 3-5 hours

Ingame name: Peanuts

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Eh.. most of my time ingame (5-8hrs) is spent in the wildy..If i'm not in wildy im @ duel arena :).

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) I'd say my primary position would be finisher. An example of this would be lets say an opponent is tanking range and team members are piling with range, i'll come in with dragon claws to finish the person off. That type of shit, but i can basically do everything. Age:24

Country/or timezone: EST .Virginia

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I like pking :o i guess

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 5-8

Ingame name: Phred

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general:Every server I play im always in a deep wild clan, or deep wild pk as it is the best. Great clan member, and will help anyone out.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Mainly freezer, will take control of any position if needed.

Country/or timezone:USA Central time.

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: Tbh there are no good multi clans in SPK and multi/deep pking is a lot more fun, and I will contribute any way necessary to help out the clan/clan members.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: with school ending in a few days numbers will raise to possible 8-10 hours a day, playing all depends on players online and what the clan would have planned for the day.

Ingame name: King Wake

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Lots of experience, god of nhers, been in practically every clan at one point in time.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. I have no problem playing any role but I prefer main attacker.

Country/or timezone: United States

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: Tired of crap clans that fall apart after a week, beyond that I have much confidence in my pk/nh abilities.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Avg. 3-5

Ingame name is Elitistninja

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Cgi when I first joined, deathwish, sixers

What would be your primary position? Archer, ranging 100 percent if possible. I have anguish OR but If I mage, I have Occult OR as well. Have alien too

Country/or timezone: United states, Oregon, Pacific standard time.

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: My kill death ratio is almost 5, and I have done the 150 kill streak achievement.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 15 hours+ a day.

Ingame name:Jadzz

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: With #true maxed , and 1 week with cgi the pussies , now none , pking with ragtroll69 and nana and god al qaeda :P .

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.: i tb and freeze and whatever you want !

Country/or timezone: Lebanon

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: i am a good pker , i nh , but i'm not pro , will be very soon :P, all my friends in that cc!

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 5 hrs +

I cant believe all you guys who always told me you hated bullysquad suddenly want to join them. You're a fucking disgrace to what you said you fought for. I'm not saying bully is bad, but when you keep on talking bout how much you hate them, why the fuck would you suddenly be their multipk slave? Ya all braindead. Dont get me wrong tho, Bullysquad is lit.

Ingame name: Elitistninja

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: I have the wilderness memorized, have been in CGI when i was new, and other various clans

What would be your primary position? Archer, and ranger, I have Anguish OR and if I need to mage, I have occult OR, and alien of course

Country/or timezone: United States, Oregon, Pacific standard time

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I almost have a 5 Kill death ratio, and I have completed the 150 killstreak achievement

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 15+ every day

Ingame name: Korasi4me

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Went suiciding with Bs members (not in bs) , True maxed. I am a good NHer, I know how to tank in wildy very hard through Tb.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. I would like to be The Tanker / Freezer.

Country/or timezone: Palestine, Gmt +1

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: As I said above, I am expernience with NHing / Tanking abover deep wildy, this could help the Cc Demolishing another CC's

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 3-5 hours

Pm "tevin" in-game for a tank test.

Ingame name: Peanuts

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Eh.. most of my time ingame (5-8hrs) is spent in the wildy..If i'm not in wildy im @ duel arena :).

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) I'd say my primary position would be finisher. An example of this would be lets say an opponent is tanking range and team members are piling with range, i'll come in with dragon claws to finish the person off. That type of shit, but i can basically do everything. Age:24

Country/or timezone: EST .Virginia

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: I like pking :o i guess

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 5-8

I've seen you pk with cgi and i don't think you'd be a great addition to our team.. however, we can still tank test you. Try to prove me/us wrong? :)

Ingame name: Phred

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general:Every server I play im always in a deep wild clan, or deep wild pk as it is the best. Great clan member, and will help anyone out.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. Mainly freezer, will take control of any position if needed.

Country/or timezone:USA Central time.

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: Tbh there are no good multi clans in SPK and multi/deep pking is a lot more fun, and I will contribute any way necessary to help out the clan/clan members.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: with school ending in a few days numbers will raise to possible 8-10 hours a day, playing all depends on players online and what the clan would have planned for the day.

Pm "Tevin" or "raggaemen420" in-game for a tank test.

Ingame name: King Wake

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Lots of experience, god of nhers, been in practically every clan at one point in time.

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does. I have no problem playing any role but I prefer main attacker.

Country/or timezone: United States

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: Tired of crap clans that fall apart after a week, beyond that I have much confidence in my pk/nh abilities.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: Avg. 3-5

Accepted, wait for tevin to rank u in-game, i'll let you know when you're ranked.

Ingame name is Elitistninja

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Cgi when I first joined, deathwish, sixers

What would be your primary position? Archer, ranging 100 percent if possible. I have anguish OR but If I mage, I have Occult OR as well. Have alien too

Country/or timezone: United states, Oregon, Pacific standard time.

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: My kill death ratio is almost 5, and I have done the 150 kill streak achievement.

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 15 hours+ a day.

Ingame name:Jadzz

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: With #true maxed , and 1 week with cgi the pussies , now none , pking with ragtroll69 and nana and god al qaeda :P .

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.: i tb and freeze and whatever you want !

Country/or timezone: Lebanon

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: i am a good pker , i nh , but i'm not pro , will be very soon :P, all my friends in that cc!

How many hours a day do you put into this game: 5 hrs +

Considering as you're taking a break, we will have to deny you.

Edited by Desolation

ign: macgee161

Experience: I have been on this server for about a year and i have Led and been in many clans and seen many fade away due to poor communication and people not caring i see some potential in this clan seeing as the leader is a mod which usually attracts players also i have over 1.3k kills on my 4 accounts combined i feel like i have what it takes

position: I have a large bank and i have found that using range gets you the most kills so i guess ranger but i also can do that and tbr

timezone: mountain time (arizona)

what makes me seem like i have it: I have found out all of the little nooks and crevices in this game believe it or not this game pking and runescape pking differ alot and i have many kills (1.3k in total) i know what to do and when to do it

hours/day: depends on the day 3-6 hours i would say

ign: macgee161

Experience: I have been on this server for about a year and i have Led and been in many clans and seen many fade away due to poor communication and people not caring i see some potential in this clan seeing as the leader is a mod which usually attracts players also i have over 1.3k kills on my 4 accounts combined i feel like i have what it takes

position: I have a large bank and i have found that using range gets you the most kills so i guess ranger but i also can do that and tbr

timezone: mountain time (arizona)

what makes me seem like i have it: I have found out all of the little nooks and crevices in this game believe it or not this game pking and runescape pking differ alot and i have many kills (1.3k in total) i know what to do and when to do it

hours/day: depends on the day 3-6 hours i would say

It could be useful to actually list clans you've been in not just say "i've led and been in many clans."

Additionally your main is perm jailed / was nearly banned for DDoS threats and the account you're applying on is perm muted so maybe after you've been active on the server for a substantial amount of time without getting into trouble we will take you into further consideration.

But for now, denied.

At least 80% of the ppl that are trying to join this cc have hated on bully and bully members, why make a new cgi i dont get it????

At least 80% of the ppl that are trying to join this cc have hated on bully and bully members, why make a new cgi i dont get it????

To do something different than just killing the same kids over and over again? and maybe tevin and tranquillo can start making new content, as in multi war videos and what not?

I've seen you pk with cgi and i don't think you'd be a great addition to our team.. however, we can still tank test you. Try to prove me/us wrong? :)

Pm "Tevin" or "raggaemen420" in-game for a tank test.

Accepted, wait for tevin to rank u in-game, i'll let you know when you're ranked.

Considering as you're taking a break, we will have to deny you.

just to clear something up? Been an enemy of cgi since day 1? :o.... When did you see me pking with them o.0?

To do something different than just killing the same kids over and over again? and maybe tevin and tranquillo can start making new content, as in multi war videos and what not?

this guy sees the bigger picture. thank you.

just to clear something up? Been an enemy of cgi since day 1? :o.... When did you see me pking with them o.0?

Alright, i'll talk to tevin and ragtroll69 and see what their opinions are on you.

IN GAME NAME: jelly4you

EXPERIENCE deep wildy pking deep with past clan mason from the previous year along side of some people like youre ded m8 etc...

what would be your primary position?(examples would consist of but arent limited to: teleport blocker freezer, the tank, archer, main attacker

i would say i would prefer to be in nh gear nothing special just like spawn trident serp ahrims ele c bow etc i can play many different roles

country/or timezone: EST

what makes you think you have what it takes to join desolation: im a really good pker i have had past experience and i just love the game i can nh pretty good f keys are on point i won't disappoint

how many hours a day do you put into this game: i put about 4-6 hours depends on weather i have work

IN GAME NAME: jelly4you

EXPERIENCE deep wildy pking deep with past clan mason from the previous year along side of some people like youre ded m8 etc...

what would be your primary position?(examples would consist of but arent limited to: teleport blocker freezer, the tank, archer, main attacker

i would say i would prefer to be in nh gear nothing special just like spawn trident serp ahrims ele c bow etc i can play many different roles

country/or timezone: EST

what makes you think you have what it takes to join desolation: im a really good pker i have had past experience and i just love the game i can nh pretty good f keys are on point i won't disappoint

how many hours a day do you put into this game: i put about 4-6 hours depends on weather i have work

Good guy here ^

Ingame name: HolyJordyn

Experience within deep wilderness/Clans in general: Minimal but understand the basics

What would be your primary position? (Examples would consist of but arent limited to: Teleport Blocker, Freezer, The Tank, Archer, Main attacker) Would probably go into detail on which each position does.: range/mager (can opt between tb and barrage)

Country/or timezone:Canada, central.

What makes you think you have what it takes to join Desolation: Was told it's one of the best.

How many hours a day do you put into this game:4-6 hours a day if need be.