Sign in to follow this  
Slice u ko

Helper

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Michael

3. Your age: 20

4. Your location: Minnesota

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 4-6 hours a day

6. Why you should receive the position: I would like to be helper, I don't always go afk when I am in game also i try to get virus to help players in need of help when they ask, I pm him to go to the place and tell which person needs help, Also I like helping people when I am in the server. I am not rude to people unless they go pass my limit which I have a long temper so it shouldn't be something to worry about. Also I help people price check their items a lot and am trying to get notice more and more in this server so people would pm me for help too.

Thank you for your time,

Michael

IGN - Slice u ko

at first -you didnt see you helping yet you probs on when i sleep,you not active in fourms [1post] >:> nothing vs you but plezk be active in fourms

NEUTRAL

yes I will start being more active and start helping out more around the server thanks for letting me know :)

Absolutely does not deserve it, up until last night this guy was an asshole to every at ::gamble and he claims they know hes friends with everyone but i literally asked and everyone said he was being very rude. If you beat him in a gamble, he swears at you, if you say something he doesnt like, he rages at you, very disrespectful in general and 100% someone can do this job better

Absolutely does not deserve it, up until last night this guy was an asshole to every at ::gamble and he claims they know hes friends with everyone but i literally asked and everyone said he was being very rude. If you beat him in a gamble, he swears at you, if you say something he doesnt like, he rages at you, very disrespectful in general and 100% someone can do this job better

I am sorry if I ever offended you in any way but I thought you can take a joke now I know you can't sorry, won't joke with you anymore but still your opinion counts and glad to hear it man. I swore at virus all the time by the way and prestige they know how I am though ask them yourself :)

I am sorry if I ever offended you in any way but I thought you can take a joke now I know you can't sorry, won't joke with you anymore but still your opinion counts and glad to hear it man. I swore at virus all the time by the way and prestige they know how I am though ask them yourself :)

i can take a joke i dont care if you disrespected me, but you disrespected new comers to the game that wanted to gamble and see how to play different types dice games, if someone offered you something small because they arent super rich you cussed them out and told them to "f*ck off poor boy"

I never said that man, also I help out new players too, by the way if I ever cleaned someone I always give them back something to rebuild. Don't make up stuff because you hate me. I am truly sorry if I offended you in any ways bro.