Sign in to follow this  
xvirtue

can't get on the server

Hey

when i open my client to enter the server i put in my details and everything but then it freezes when it says attempting to log you in and i don't know what to do.

please help

Have you tried to remove all caches from you computer and to download it again?

well I'm on a mac, I'm not exactly sure where i can find the caches, I've tried searching for it but can't find it

From what i've seen in the past, and by own experience as i had this issue recently (the first time it ever happened to me) it was somewhere in my C drive.

From what i've seen in the past, and by own experience as i had this issue recently (the first time it ever happened to me) it was somewhere in my C drive.

hades I'm on a mac there is no c drive

guys you aren't understanding, the whole issue here is that i can't find the spk data or spk cache so telling me to delete them is no help at all. i tried a command faith pots told me to use but it just tells me that there is no such files, but when i download the client again and open it it doesn't download any cache it just goes to login screen asif there is a cache downloaded

same here rsps caches on mac are so hard to find haven't been able to login in like 2 weeks soon because of client doesn't work (mac).

For a mac, open up "Terminal" and enter the following commands:

rm -R ~/.spawnpk
rm -R ~/.spawnpk-data

If you get a "permission denied" error of some sort, try this:

sudo rm -R ~/.spawnpk
sudo rm -R ~/.spawnpk-data

Says following:MacBook-Air:~ *****$ sudo rm ~/.spawnpk

rm: /Users/*****/.spawnpk: is a directory

**** = user

EDIT: entered both codes and it's still not working :o Opens up spawnpk autoupdater then closes.

Says following:MacBook-Air:~ *****$ sudo rm ~/.spawnpk

rm: /Users/*****/.spawnpk: is a directory

**** = user

EDIT: entered both codes and it's still not working :o Opens up spawnpk autoupdater then closes.

My apologies, I missed a parameter on that command. I've edited my last reply with the correct commands, which should work.

My apologies, I missed a parameter on that command. I've edited my last reply with the correct commands, which should work.

Ryan i cleared cache and data and when going on the client and redownloading cache and everything I'm still getting a freeze, every other game and server works except for spawnpk, any ideas?

Same here virtue i think we have downloaded wrong type of java but i have downloaded alot of different ones still i can't get in so i guess we have to wait.

EDIT: Anyone who's using mac and can currently play spawnpk without any problems tell me what type of java you have downlodad

Finder -> downloads and you'll probably see the file.

Ryan i cleared cache and data and when going on the client and redownloading cache and everything I'm still getting a freeze, every other game and server works except for spawnpk, any ideas?

Download teamviewer and pm ryan your id and pass .

Xvirt i fixed the issue on my pc and i believe we both got same problem. pm me for info because its a bit work you'll have to do.

on a mac I believe you can still right click and look at where the files are located.

I don't know if this helps but I pulled it off google.

Open a Finder window and select “Go to Folder” in the Go menu.

Type in ~/Library/Caches and hit enter to proceed to this folder.

Optional step: You can highlight and copy everything to a different folder just in case something goes wrong.

PM me on forums and I'm happy to help troubleshoot.