Sign in to follow this  
Mod 4 Po please

Find how its like 4 Nick to have potato brain. & his boys do the Mannequin Challenge

we called u on yell 4 times and u didn't replyd :/ and yeezus was on .

Wait, are u in bully? l00000000000l all i see u do, is sitting on very low level naked at graves watching ur clanmembers getting worked on..

we called u on yell 4 times and u didn't replyd :/ and yeezus was on .

On yell, lmfao you think everyone looks at yell all the time.

You people ask for a sri once, then rejoice when we don't respond because it means you don't have to get slapped.

And you can accuse us of avoiding.

I ask you for a sri, countless times, and I DO RECIEVE a response. But you decline.

We never decline, unless you ask for a 5v5, and we have 2 players online lmao..

Did you take a picture of you logging to me again too?

Nah I got a videos of you + you your clan hiding at lower levels, and coming in max whenever 2+ NHers from my squad are at graves.

The only time I've ever seen Bully Squad at graves without max, is if it's one of the non-idiots.

or when there I am the only NHer from my clan there.

Nah I got a videos of you + you your clan hiding at lower levels, and coming in max whenever 2+ NHers from my squad are at graves.

The only time I've ever seen Bully Squad at graves without max, is if it's one of the non-idiots.

Countless.

You say "coming in max" like it's a bad thing. Obviously if people have max and want to PK in it, they're going to. There is no imaginary set of rules policing this or preventing them from doing so, regardless of what you would like to believe. It's also amusing how you claim anyone in our cc is "hiding" when any time your clan is out we're there killing you and ending your trips. Looking around in lower levels or fucking around at edge because deep wilderness is empty or we don't want to kill the same person over and over for spawn gear which is so often the case at graves =/= "hiding". Your claims continue to get more and more ridiculous.

You say "coming in max" like it's a bad thing. Obviously if people have max and want to PK in it, they're going to. There is no imaginary set of rules policing this or preventing them from doing so, regardless of what you would like to believe. It's also amusing how you claim anyone in our cc is "hiding" when any time your clan is out we're there killing you and ending your trips. Looking around in lower levels or fucking around at edge because deep wilderness is empty or we don't want to kill the same person over and over for spawn gear which is so often the case at graves =/= "hiding". Your claims continue to get more and more ridiculous.

Never claimed anyone, I said 'you' meaning certain people in your cc hide.

We clear you 2v5 when you morning pk and haven't gotten tb's/max yet.

Pking in max isn't a bad thing.

What is a bad thing is NHing in max against people in mystic because that's the only way you won't get dropped.

Ti, the last time I saw you without wielding both a divine, and not having a mini-me; was when you were in a safe zone.

Ti, the last time I saw you without wielding both a divine, and not having a mini-me; was when you were in a safe zone.

I can't even. My sides were gone with the video, but with that clap back my sides are in orbit.

Great video :)!!!

Never claimed anyone, I said 'you' meaning certain people in your cc hide.

We clear you 2v5 when you morning pk and haven't gotten tb's/max yet.

Pking in max isn't a bad thing.

What is a bad thing is NHing in max against people in mystic because that's the only way you won't get dropped.

You consistently complain about people in our team using max and using teleblock, do not pretend as if that is not the case. When our team is online, yours dies. It's pretty clear who the superior team is and it isn't yours. Since you like fanboying Frontline so much how about you log on 07 and tell them max gear, using teleblock to get kills and so many more of the things you bitch about on a daily basis are irrelevant? I'm sure they or any successful RS team would laugh at the logic you have repeatedly tried to use to justify your team being "good" in comparison to ours. Then again it's no secret that you have become increasingly delusional over time so this is nothing new in reality.

Also I wouldn't be attempting to talk shit about anyone since there is no shortage of what can be said about you and for the most part i'm attempting to keep it civil.

Edited by i just rag

You consistently complain about people in our team using max and using teleblock, do not pretend as if that is not the case. When our team is online, yours dies. It's pretty clear who the superior team is and it isn't yours. Since you like fanboying Frontline so much how about you log on 07 and tell them max gear, using teleblock to get kills and so many more of the things you bitch about on a daily basis are irrelevant? I'm sure they or any successful RS team would laugh at the logic you have repeatedly tried to use to justify your team being "good" in comparison to ours. Then again it's no secret that you have become increasingly delusional over time so this is nothing new in reality.

Also I wouldn't be attempting to talk shit about anyone since there is no shortage of what can be said about you and for the most part i'm attempting to keep it civil.

You got it all mixed up bro, you must be going through some tough times rn, cuz it looks like you're having trouble understanding what I am posting.

I'm not trying to talk shit, i'm trying to talk truth.

I'm not complaining about you using max, or tbing. I'm just saying most of your kills are from tb's.

Since you have x5 the amount of players we have, but you are not good enough to compete in 1v1. It's fine by me.

As a whole team you are currently superior, only due to having so many more people in, since we just started up.

However skill wise, in 1v1's, your team is not even fucking close, it's not even funny.

You legit act as if you are the frontline in this situation smfh. If frontline are called out for a 1v1, they take it.

Hence all their vids 1v1ing trashtalkers.

You wussies decline since you know you will get cut.

I never say tb kills are irrelevant. I say a full team vs a new team with about 4 active members at a time.

Tb's are pretty much irrelevant.

ok at first jadzzz isn't with us, you know a squad has atleast 5member's and you say "when we have 2players online" lol ok @you po i have nothing personal vs you you're chilled but that made my day.

Sometimes we have only 2 active players online, yes that is how small our clan is, and your clan is bragging about tb kills.

If there is some random ass fanboy of your team, stepping up, i'm going to need to put him back in line.

You got it all mixed up bro, you must be going through some tough times rn, cuz it looks like you're having trouble understanding what I am posting.

I'm not trying to talk shit, i'm trying to talk truth.

I'm not complaining about you using max, or tbing. I'm just saying most of your kills are from tb's.

Since you have x5 the amount of players we have, but you are not good enough to compete in 1v1. It's fine by me.

As a whole team you are currently superior, only due to having so many more people in, since we just started up.

However skill wise, in 1v1's, your team is not even fucking close, it's not even funny.

You legit act as if you are the frontline in this situation smfh. If frontline are called out for a 1v1, they take it.

Hence all their vids 1v1ing trashtalkers.

You wussies decline since you know you will get cut.

I never say tb kills are irrelevant. I say a full team vs a new team with about 4 active members at a time.

Tb's are pretty much irrelevant.

Clearly the only one mixed up here is you, mixed up regarding what team pking is in general. The other day Yeezy, Nick and a number of users in our CC got a number of 1v1 kills on your members but you didn't get any on them? If you're so bugged by us getting kills by TBing, try teaching your members how to actually tank a TB or ... not run into multi? Frontline were but a mere example. Feel free to select ANY singles team in RS history and ask them if they think TB kills are "irrelevant" or better yet give them some of your other claims like "making someone teleport is better than getting a kill on them!" And complaining about numbers? Once again, your own problem you intend to blame on someone else. As soon as you opened your CC you've sucked up literally ANYONE who wasn't a member of our clan in a desperate ploy to gain members but the last time we fought you, it didn't end very well for your clan and that was probably as close to even numbers as it's going to get.

You claiming your team is better than ours at 1v1 is laughable at best when in reality the majority of our members have killed yours time and time again.

If we catch anyone in your team risking, we gear up and kill them and put them back into spawns.

IF we wanted to, we could camp graves with TB and max gear and kill everyone as soon as they teled up. That is us being the superior team.

Find me any team that was ever successful on RS because they purposely degeared into lower tier gear to match opponents or because they chose to abide by every request opposing teams made to make things "fair"?

Edited by i just rag

Wait, are u in bully? l00000000000l all i see u do, is sitting on very low level naked at graves watching ur clanmembers getting worked on..

ni im not in bully , is this kid with u guys ? he was attacking my freind at mb , so i barrage him twice and speced him with ags , hitted 59 https://gyazo.com/0b552549885ac9260a079737b0b285e7

and

r i p

Clearly the only one mixed up here is you, mixed up regarding what team pking is in general. The other day Yeezy, Nick and a number of users in our CC got a number of 1v1 kills on your members but you didn't get any on them? If you're so bugged by us getting kills by TBing, try teaching your members how to actually tank a TB or ... not run into multi? Frontline were but a mere example. Feel free to select ANY singles team in RS history and ask them if they think TB kills are "irrelevant" or better yet give them some of your other claims like "making someone teleport is better than getting a kill on them!" And complaining about numbers? Once again, your own problem you intend to blame on someone else. As soon as you opened your CC you've sucked up literally ANYONE who wasn't a member of our clan in a desperate ploy to gain members but the last time we fought you, it didn't end very well for your clan and that was probably as close to even numbers as it's going to get.

You claiming your team is better than ours at 1v1 is laughable at best when in reality the majority of our members have killed yours time and time again.

If we catch anyone in your team risking, we gear up and kill them and put them back into spawns.

IF we wanted to, we could camp graves with TB and max gear and kill everyone as soon as they teled up. That is us being the superior team.

Find me any team that was ever successful on RS because they purposely degeared into lower tier gear to match opponents or because they chose to abide by every request opposing teams made to make things "fair"?

Just because we haven't shown you our kill pics doesn't mean we don't have any lmao!

I'm not bugged by you getting tb'd, read my last post responding to you Ti, this time put your brain in from the glass jar ok?

Yeah, I'll work on teaching my members how to tank a tb.

If i've invited 'anyone' then why does my cc have 4 members active at one time, and about 11 total members lmfao?

No team in RS history brags to a newly found clan with 4 members online. About how they 20v4 3-0'd.

TB kills are irrelevant when the number difference is so high, I'm not complaining, I'm just saying.

It's funny how you out of all people are the spokes person for the team, I can't remember the last time I've seen you cast the 'ice barrage' spell

LOL tb slave chatting shit in 2017 LMFAO.

Why don't you get your leader, if you even have one to talk. Bully-squad is not a team.

Bully-squad is..

Ivnk7Cc.jpg

Just because we haven't shown you our kill pics doesn't mean we don't have any lmao!

I'm not bugged by you getting tb'd, read my last post responding to you Ti, this time put your brain in from the glass jar ok?

Yeah, I'll work on teaching my members how to tank a tb.

If i've invited 'anyone' then why does my cc have 4 members active at one time, and about 11 total members lmfao?

No team in RS history brags to a newly found clan with 4 members online. About how they 20v4 3-0'd.

TB kills are irrelevant when the number difference is so high, I'm not complaining, I'm just saying.

It's funny how you out of all people are the spokes person for the team, I can't remember the last time I've seen you cast the 'ice barrage' spell

LOL tb slave chatting shit in 2017 LMFAO.

Why don't you get your leader, if you even have one to talk. Bully-squad is not a team.

Bully-squad is..

Ivnk7Cc.jpg

Once again proving you have no idea what you're talking about and you have no place in the wilderness lmao.

Go on RS and tell any team that TB kills are irrelevant when the numbers aren't even. Ever seen ANY team PK video EVER? LMFAO. They're filled with TB kills gained with unfair number advantages. You fanboy Frontline and they've quite often made videos flaming over kills obtained in the very circumstances you're condemning.

I can talk shit all I want because I log in, I get kills while not dying and in a method I choose of my own accord. I don't care about your expectations nor does anyone in our team because in reality, they're entirely meaningless lmao. The amount of ridiculous shit you've said such as naming which items are and are not "acceptable" to NH with and "kills don't matter teleports are more relevant" is staggering. You log in, die, flame, log out. The amount of times you have come crawling back to us is ridiculous. The amount of times we have embarrassed you is ridiculous. When you logged on another server, one with a combat system more similar to RS, in MATCHED Gear in a 1v1, you died near if not every time. The idea that you think you can talk shit when we've literally reduced you to nothing is hilarious. We are superior to your team in every way. There is not one instance in which you have beaten us, and that is a fact. Your team will fold, likely within 2 weeks just like every team you've ever attempted to open. You will quit again, because of us, and once more, nobody will care. You are not in any position to be talking down to anyone because we've made you into a joke.

Edited by i just rag

Po's a joke keep hiding behind that desk clown.

You even hire someone to edit your shitty clips lmfao!@@@!@!@!@

Message me if you want to nh me on OSRS.

' Ronnie, can you please teach me how to nh? ''

You look up to me clown #Bully-Squad

Alex u died to me when I was in hybrid and u were in nh idiot.

Get ur F3's rite

P.S, the only reason why Po hates Nick is because Nick did NOT ALLOW him into his clan.

#KimberleyGoesAvoid

#WashedUpNher

#PoGoesDemoted

#PoGoesFloor

#PoGoesDenied

Edited by Dat Boi Z7

Po's a joke keep hiding behind that desk clown.

You even hire someone to edit your shitty clips lmfao!@@@!@!@!@

Message me if you want to nh me on OSRS.

' Ronnie, can you please teach me how to nh? ''

You look up to me clown #Bully-Squad

Alex u died to me when I was in hybrid and u were in nh idiot.

Get ur F3's rite

P.S, the only reason why Po hates Nick is because Nick did NOT ALLOW him into his clan.

#KimberleyGoesAvoid

#WashedUpNher

#PoGoesDemoted

#PoGoesFloor

#PoGoesDenied

I didn't hire anyone to edit my clips?

I already messaged you and you didn't come, I waited at 325 edge for 40 minutes and you didn't show up.

Washed up NHer.

Freshie

Learn English

RWT to pay for your adopted son's life support

Fail 'target' me.

Got kicked from teakwondo for being too shit at it.

Married at 18.

Hands hurt when you friendly brid someone.

Get off the forums you all talk no play, arthritis ridden fresh from the boat scumbag pussy clart.