nobul

trouble downloading client

i recently purchased a new computer with windows 10. On my old computer, I downloadedfine but I now have windows 10 and I cant download it for some reason. I go through a repetitive cycle that doesn't end up opening the client. I really enjoy this server, but cant get it to properly download. could anyone with windows 10 walk me through or link a video on how to download this? Microsoft edge is garbage, so I settled for internet explorer...

Is it the cache not downloading or cache not loading? Maybe your cache is put into your user files your pc is blocking access from other people. I had this same problem I had to unlock it.

I have no idea bud, I got windows 10 and mine downloads fine, just have to OK it when it pups up.

I really have no clue. it downloads, but when I open it, it takes me to the "click here to download" page along with a message asking whether I want to open, save, or save as. None of them end up opening the client...

Push save as and put it into documents

after I put it into documents, the open, save, save as screen pops up and goes back to the documents folder

the file was saved with an e for the tumbnail for explorer it will only open to the page not client I tihnk

Edited by Dracula

the file was saved with an e for the tumbnail for explorer it will only open to the page not client I tihnk

how can I fix this from happening?

Hey! I've created an executable file for the client that may help issues with some Windows computers.

Try this client and tell me how it works: http://www.spawnpk.net/assets/SpawnPK.exe

Thanks!

hey ryan, after I downloaded this alternate client, I received this message:

dnlkcg.png

thank you everyone for all the help, but I still cant download the client... maybe, just maybe, I'm stupid :P

change the type of file when you push save as under file name

the other option is to save as an "all file" and that presented the same issue as I had before.