Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

[August 29th, 2022] Summer's End Event 2022 & Patch Notes

Summer's End Event

It's late, but it's finally here! The Summer's End event will last until September 30th. 

Additionally, we will be activating a world boost of +25% tokens and +25% event superior chance until September 1st!

• Summer gnome hunting
    • Wrangle summer gnomes that are causing havoc around the entire wilderness
      • Gnomes also drop a sub-currency in the form of Summer seashells, used to purchase weapon upgrades & event hunting trinkets
      • There's also a rare chance to find Harvest chickens roaming, similar to gilded eggs from easter giving a large event reward
    • There are common, uncommon, and rare gnomes (each having respectively better drop tables)
    • Last but not least, there is a rare chance for a Superior gnome to spawn while hunting!
      • Superior spawns have an increased chance when using blood orbs (the better the blood orb, the better the chance)

m4yge7h.png

• Summer of Spotlights
    • The vacation gnome has a list of tasks for you to complete during the Summer's End event!
    • You must have 15 achievements completed in order to unlock this event activity
    • Each task will grant you different rewards, and you will also receive a grand prize of 100,000 event tokens for completing all the tasks!

SFNNCyW.png

• PK Activities
    • PKs (non-bots) grant 100-150 tokens (+50 via hotspot kills) (+50 via bounty kills)
    • Top 3 in LMS grants 100/250/500 tokens
    • Top 3 in Hunger Games grants 50/100/250 tokens

• World event bosses
    • Volcanic Hydra (safe boss) spawns every four hours
    • Summerwyrm (wildy boss) spawns every two hours
    • Any player who survives and deals a fair amount of damage receives a drop!

• Daily money making activities
    • Complete daily money making activities to earn event tokens!

• Summer Brawl Wager
    • Every half hour a ::brawl between two NPCs takes place!
    • You can bet summer tokens on which NPC you think will win, and double your tokens if correct!

• Event pet: Tiny volcanic hydra pet
    • This pet is available in the event chest (tier 2)
    • Has a chance to spit lava, inflict a "burn" effect dealing 3 damage (typeless) every 2 ticks (for 12 ticks)
      • The chance to spit is scaled based on your attack speed (faster weapons have a low chance per hit, slower weapons have a higher chance per hit)
    • The burn effect will cancel out bleeding! You'll receive a message saying: "Your hydra pet's burn has cauterized your opponent's bleeding wound!"

37IvmFb.png

• Event pet enchantment: Volcanic hydra pet
    • This pet is obtained by enchanting the Tiny volcanic hydra pet (10% success rate)
    • Same as the Tiny variant, but the burn lasts 18 ticks instead of 12 ticks, and it drains enemy defence level by 3, per burn hit (every 2 ticks)

9H22eUi.png

• Event fusion pet: Ancient hydra pet

• This pet is obtained by fusing:
      • x10 Blood hydra pets
      • x50 Ancient guardian pets
      • x1 Volcanic hydra pet (enchanted)

• Has the burning spit effect of the enchanted Volcanic hydra pet (see above) and the disease effect of Blood Hydra

• Hits ignore 33% of enemy's defences
      • 50% if the opponent is diseased
      • 75% if the opponent is burning (from hydra's spit)

• Hits have a 50% chance to bypass damage soak
      • 75% chance if the opponent is diseased
      • 100% chance if the opponent is burning (from hydra's spit)

IxIxpz2.png

aS2ZlTN.gif

• Seasonal pet fuse boxes (LIMITED TIME!)

• During the Summer's End event, pet fuse boxes received from promotional items (packs, tickets, etc.) will be the "Pet fuse box (seasonal)" variant

iI0TQkJ.png

• While the event is active (and during the event only) there is a very rare chance to receive an Unholy behemoth pet
      • It MUST! be a seasonal box (from the picture above) in order to get this limited time pet!!

• There is a limit of 3 that can enter the game.
      • Once the third behemoth is pulled, the seasonal boxes will no longer have a chance to pull it again
      • In addition, there is a limit of 1 pull per player (one player can't pull all 3, etc.)

Patch Notes

• Fixed a bug at Nex lair where the ghost merchant claims you need 500 Nihil shards to imbue a nex armor piece (in reality you need 1,000)

• Fixed a bug where world event timers (in the new event tab) were not counting down properly

• Buffed the Virtus (i) set effect to also increase your magic max hit cap by +3

• Ancient godsword special attack now costs 50% special energy
    • Marks can now stack, but only from the same attacker (meaning, marks can not stack between different attackers in multi)
    • When players have stacked marks, they will render an even brighter & more saturated shade of red than the traditional mark

HchDGH0.gif

• Ancient godsword & Nihil horn drop rate is now 2X more rare in the Nex drop table, and 1.5X more rare in the Harbringer Nex drop table

• Fixed a bug where the Mystic Jad pet effect (F3 bypass) had a proc rate of 1/7 as opposed to the intended 1/4

• Fixed a bug where the Ultimate easter kq pet did not properly inherit the Blood lord pet effect

• Blood slayer tentacle now has a requirement of level 45 Defence to equip

• Added proper door mechanics to Rogue's castle with jamming (also added the same jam mechanic to the staircase)

• Increased the stock of items in the blood fountain pool shop (a few weeks ago mystery boxes were out of stock!)

• Decreased the cost of other rewards in the LMS & HG shops, so that swift bows aren't the only purchased items

• Made optimizations to reduce server lag
    • The entire bank tab system has been recoded, as it was an old core system that was identified as one of the causes of server-wide lag spikes (at certain times)
    • Benefits of this re-code may be seen with a slightly more responsive bank search feature, and bugs that are no longer present (such as placeholders when collapsing a tab)

• Increased the max bank boost from 1,750 slots to 2,000

• Fixed a bug where hits still registered on players while teleporting to their PoH (particularly with the home tele tab)

• Added the following exchange rates to the Bloodcore Pool:
    • Blood candle: 7,500 tokens
    • Inquisitor maul: 30,000 tokens
    • Harbringer Nex pet: 20,000 tokens
    • Nex pet: 3,500 tokens
    • Ancient godsword: 10,000 tokens
    • Nihil horn: 10,000 tokens
    • Zaryte crossbow: 25,000 tokens
    • Pernix chaps (i): 15,000 tokens
    • Pernix body (i): 15,000 tokens
    • Pernix cowl (i): 15,000 tokens
    • Virtus robe legs (i): 15,000 tokens
    • Virtus robe top (i): 15,000 tokens
    • Virtus mask (i): 15,000 tokens
    • Torva platelegs (i): 15,000 tokens
    • Torva platebody (i): 15,000 tokens
    • Torva full helm (i): 15,000 tokens
  • Like 1

Should've been 100 ancient guardians instead of 50 if compared to other fuses & pet rarity.