Sign in to follow this  
Faith pots

Let's Get rid of these and make it a bit grind-ish.

Okay so as the title says, we should make the game more grindable. Here's a few suggestions which some may like, and some may not.

***********************************************************************************

K'ril: Zammy spear, staff of the dead, Zamorak godsword, zammy pet.

Zilyana: Saradomin godsword, saradomin sword, Armadyl c'bow, pet.

Graador: Bandos godsword, Bandos chest plate, bandos tassets, pet.

Kree arra: Armadyl godsword, armadyl chainskirt, armadyl chestplate, armadyl helmet, pet.

About the above announced items, they should be removed in stores etc and added to the bosses.

************************************************************************************

Zammy spear:

The Zamorakian spear is obtained from the God Wars Dungeon as a drop from K'ril Tsutsaroth and his bodyguards, requiring an Attack level of 70 to wield. Like other spears, it is a two-handed weapon. With a speed of 6, the Zamorakian spear is faster than most other spears, which have a speed of 5, making it as fast as daggers, scimitars and the abyssal whip. However, unlike other spears, it cannot be poisoned, and has its highest bonus in Stab, while other spears have the same bonus on all melee attack styles. The Zamorakian spear offers +85 Stab bonus, the highest of all weapons.

The Zamorakian spear's special attack, Shove, pushes a suitable target back one square and stuns it for three seconds, using 25% of a player's Special attack energy. Since the Zamorakian spear shares the same special as the Dragon spear, it cannot be used on a target if they had been previously shoved by another Dragon/Zamorakian spear and/or hasta for one second.

Zammy hasta

The Zamorakian hasta is made by taking a Zamorakian spear to a npc ryan might add "Otto Godblessed", along with a payment of maybe 2b coins? It is the fastest hasta in the game, being 0.6 seconds (1 game tick) faster than every other hasta.

It is a popular weapon against several monsters, often used against dragons of all types and Vet'ion (on osrs) and on CORP if ryan would add it, as it has the highest stab bonus in the game and a reasonable crush bonus. It also has slight defensive bonuses and a prayer bonus, although it can only give shared or Defence XP. All of the stat bonuses remain the same as a Zamorakian spear, and it retains its special attack, making it superior in all circumstances (except when fighting Corporeal Beast) as it allows for an off-hand equipment such as a shield to be used.

*****************************************************************************************

Coporeal beast

The Corporeal Beast, otherwise known as Corp, is a fierce level 785 monster that is sure to give you a hard time. When killing Corp, all non-spear weapons have 50% reduced damage and the damage of the ruby bolt (e) special is capped at 100. - osrs wiki

Add corp to deep wilderness so wilderness will get packed again. :)

Add the following items as drop @corp:

- Spirit shield (uncommon)

- Blessed spirit shield (uncommon)

- Spectral spirit shield (Rare)

- Arcane Spirit shield (Rare)

- Elysian Spirit shield (Rare)

- Divine Spirit Shield (Very_rare)

- 5 Blood diamonds (Rare)

- 10 Donator tickets (uncommon)

- corp Pet (Very_Rare)

- Dark core per (Very Rare)

Let me know what y'all think.

Edited by Faith pots

just add an eco world so then 1 pk world 1 eco world ezpz c:

Ryan is working on a eco server, But spawn one should be grindable aswell. Especially for itmes thats op such as ags. U hit easy 75's with it.

bruh +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 I dont see why not.......this would do nothing BUT help EVERYONE pvming is goat and taking bandos out of shops and adding it as a drop to bosses is genius no1 buys it in shops anyways, also since slayer is RUINED now, :P might aswell add something for new players to get cash ahaha not adding the div to drop table doe? :o

bruh +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 I dont see why not.......this would do nothing BUT help EVERYONE pvming is goat and taking bandos out of shops and adding it as a drop to bosses is genius no1 buys it in shops anyways, also since slayer is RUINED now, :P might aswell add something for new players to get cash ahaha not adding the div to drop table doe? :o

Divine would be op or naw? idk, can discuss about it but it should be very very rare then. :P

I agree on the idea but then it must happen an eco reset or u get more for salvaging all gwd armour + the pets its just these items there is TONS of them ingame so thats the big issue i see rlyl

Ryan is working on a eco server, But spawn one should be grindable aswell. Especially for itmes thats op such as ags. U hit easy 75's with it.

Oh boy, i can't wait to grind slayer and get the first dboots/abby whip/ color slayer helm in game :)

Oh boy, i can't wait to grind slayer and get the first dboots/abby whip/ color slayer helm in game :)

Same Mate haha. :)

I agree on the idea but then it must happen an eco reset or u get more for salvaging all gwd armour + the pets its just these items there is TONS of them ingame so thats the big issue i see rlyl

These will be taken away from every1. No eco reset needed, just the announced items will be reset. =)

Edited by Faith pots

Taken away from everyone seems a bit bs like if some pple have tons of those items sitting in bank like gamblers risk fighters n they earned it seems just a bit meh. But if thats whats going to happen well..

I still like the idea just issues

yeah for sure, I don't think d tixs should be uncommon though, cause the rest gonna be rare I think corp should be good cash per hour like it is on real runescape!

yeah for sure, I don't think d tixs should be uncommon though, cause the rest gonna be rare I think corp should be good cash per hour like it is on real runescape!

Mhmm. But not to mention, uncommon is not that hard, especially if u have a bh cape, pet + higher donate rank. :P

Only problem with this is that gwd items and pets are worthless so you would just have people (clans) camping corp putting a lot more spirit shields in game

Only problem with this is that gwd items and pets are worthless so you would just have people (clans) camping corp putting a lot more spirit shields in game

How are gwd items worthless? If they add godwards, all ags's, armadyl, bandos etc will be deleted from every1's bank Which means, they'll have to grind for them.

This also means, ags and bandos acb etc will actually rise (price wise). That's what we want atm.

How are gwd items worthless? If they add godwards, all ags's, armadyl, bandos etc will be deleted from every1's bank Which means, they'll have to grind for them.

This also means, ags and bandos acb etc will actually rise (price wise). That's what we want atm.

You didn't really mention in OP that they would be removed from banks if GWD was added or maybe you did and I skimmed past it. Truthfully with the current state of the server I disagree as even if we fixed godwars items, zulrah items, PvP gear, etc. which all have a considerable bonus when compared to godwars items would still be highly common. What would be the point in that? Vesta more common than bandos/ags? Chaotics (superior stats to items such as acb) more common than them? It would only make the items undesirable

Edited by i just rag

fully agree more bosses, also the undead pkr/barrelchest and other npc that drops items like the bandos you said should be removed from the bosses that already drops them, otherwise i see no point in adding them when other easier bosses drops them