Sign in to follow this  
halmit legz

donator benefits

So we can all agree donators get hardly any benefits, so I have compiled a list with the help of the community for things we would like to see added for donators;

but first I think we need to start with non donators, here is what you should be able to do when you first spawn.

Claws spec will cost 80% and dds spec will take 50% of spec bar. etc etc.

Max hits will be higher on non donators so people who donate have better chance in wildy.

Ice barrage will splash 95% of time even in max mage so donators can run away.

Food will only heal 12 and lobsters is best you can spawn

Dharok helm will be donator only item and you will have to buy this of donators to be able to use dharoks

You cant use a shield.

10$ donators;

You can spawn dharoks helms

Specs will be as normal so dds takes 25% claws take 50%

You can spawn monkfish

wildy will be safezone til level 20 for killing people and non donators cant attack back

Barrage hits 50% of time and will only be able to freeze super donators and lower

50$ donators;

Spawn Dharoks helms

You can now wear shields

Claw spec takes 33% of spec bar so does ags so you can 3x ags spec.

Wildy will be safezone til level 30 and you can attack people but they can fight you back unless they are 100$ donator

Barrage hits 75% of time and on the first freeze the opponent will also be teleblocked

You can spawn rocktails

You get to keep 4 items on death even if you're skulled.

You automatically have +50 str bonus with no items equipped.

100$ donators

All of the above.

+100 strength bonus with no items equipped.

Special boss that drops party hats/Primal items (e.g rockcrabs) Good drop rates 1/100

Barrage hits 100% of time so people cant get away

Wildy is safezone now and people cant fight back

You can weild two weapons at once

Ring of smite, for every hit on an opponent it drops their prayer by x2 the amount you hit

Divine headaxe, similar to dharoks but works at high HP instead of low. 150str bonus in head slot.

Prayer will never fall and you account is always at overload stats even in the wildy.

You can attack non donators in safezone to make it more challenging for new players to obtain wealth.

Special food that heals 99 health, just incase you see another elite donator in the wildy.

For every 10$ over 100$ you donate, you get an extra 10hp levels, this stops at 300$ donated.

Divine absorbs 90% of hits by other elite donators.

If you would like to add to this please drop a suggestion below, thanks.

#the smiter

shoutout to Rambo and African for helping me.

Edited by halmit legz

100% agree theres isn't enough donator benefits - all of the above suggestions are fairly balanced, also maybe add a teleport for 100$ + to teleport from anywhere in wild so they don't get killed by noob pvm killing clans.

Full support from me, donators definately need more benfits and this will make the server more challanging for new players. I hope Ryan looks into this as it can really help this server out and get more people to donate as well. I think 100$ donors should get a ::letmepvm command and be immune from all players(including donors) in the wildy to allow them to pvm in peace.

I find it very fair that non donors cannot attack donors as these donors are keeping the server going and should be respected by not being attacked especially while theyre pvming, there's always some noob clan killing these poor donators and it needs to stop!

Edited by Rambo

No support.

This would make becoming a donor super overpowered. Then they would have to buff super donor even more.

This would discourage a lot of regular players that fund the economy and stake away their bank and end up donating