Sign in to follow this  
Rise against

Rise against 4 helper!

i vouch for rise! he is always around to give a helping hand whenever he can, and hes pretty cool haha. we definitely need more guys like him in our staff positions!

Whats with all the guys with one posts and november join dates commenting on your application?

Kermit.jpg

Support, you are a very great player, we met in a clan and even as a higher rank you still did not ignore any of the newcommers or ignored anyone like most, if you became a helper 100% Sure you will help everyone you can, and do your best.

I support Rise against full heartily. I believe he if ANYONE can help this server it would be him. Plus there aren't that many helpers at the moment on the server. So if given the opportunity i believe he could RISE to the task.

I support Rise against full heartily. I believe he if ANYONE can help this server it would be him. Plus there aren't that many helpers at the moment on the server. So if given the opportunity i believe he could RISE to the task.

Thanks alot buddy :D!

+1 Gimme LolyPop

Lollypop approved ;)

Good luck bro ur one of the best people in the game and this position really fits u because whenever i want help i always ask u and u reply instantly. VOTE 4 RISE !!!!!

He lives in europe I also do and not many staff online in the morning ussualy none so would be great to have some in the morning so you have my support

definitely would like to see Rise against get this opportunity, I don't see much help out there for other players the only time I've seen staff about is when they are flaming pkers

Rise Against is a great helper ive been asking all kinds of questions that most people would think were stupid. but he has continuously been helping me! he makes a great helper!

+1

Thanks king :D

Rise Against is a great helper ive been asking all kinds of questions that most people would think were stupid. but he has continuously been helping me! he makes a great helper!

+1

No problem bro, evryone has to learn it once :D

Hit me up if u need anything else :)