Sign in to follow this  
Rise against

Rise against 4 helper!

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Louis

3. Your age: 22

4. Your location: Belgium (The dutch part ofcourse! ;) ) ( Gmt +1 )

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: at the moment 8h+. There are days ofcourse with 6 hours.

6. Why you should receive the position:

- Alrighty so i've been playing this game for more then 3 months now. It is Obvious that i like playing it so i do wanna help the community in this game. Almost RED COMPED THO :D

-I'm living in Belgium and that means i play Spawnpk in European Timezones. One of the things is that there are almost no helpers online in my morning-time, which i can change that ;) .

-I've been helping the community for a long time now with pricechecks and other questions. I Pk alot, i'm trustfully and do other stuff online. I have alot of friends ingame and i'm Always ready to take their questions.

-I've also been a staff on several other Rsps, i kinda know my way ;)

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon!

Edited by Rise against

I don't see many helpers, all i see are mods. It would be nice to see more helpers and i believe rise will make a great helper/mod. He is very active and very friendly. I support.

I do vouch for Rise Against because I've noticed he is very helpful and respectful. And I also agree that there has to be more staff in-game in different timezones. As I've noticed that theres no activity when its rush hour. And in my timezone too.

+1

Man, goodluck bro!

You really deserve this bro! You've helped me out a lot of times bro! I'm in ur time zone aswell and what you said about the staff in our time zone is for real! You really make a chance bro! You always help ppl and you're loyal and faithful! Goodluck mate

- Paris

I vouch for 'Rise Against' to become helper, one because there is currently not very many helpers, and he would do a good job supporting the community and helping out, rise would make a good helper, because even without the rank next to his name he actively helps out in the community.

I've been playing and talking with Rise side by side for weeks now, he has really helped me get off my feet when I first started to play. Without him I was lost and now I can 100% vouch and say that if there were to be a new helper in game Rise is your number one pick. Even when I'm not talking to him on teamspeak or ingame he is constantly helping the community for the better. I 110% support him and know he is capable for the position.

+1

Decent written application, Very active in-game, always postive. A good lad in general.

Only thing i want to advice, is to be more active forums. You got my support nonetheless.

Always active ingame, top lad all round.

Like Faith said, be more active on forums and your were you should be.

100% Support

I DO VOUCH FOR Rise Against , he's a vital part of the community always willing to help , positive attitude and all around good guy ! gl bud hope you make staff

Seeing as there is a lack of helpers in-game, Rise Against is a perfect candidate for helper as he is very active and will reply or assist you whenever is needed.

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Louis

3. Your age: 22

4. Your location: Belgium (The dutch part ofcourse! ;) ) ( Gmt +1 )

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: at the moment 8h+. There are days ofcourse with 6 hours.

6. Why you should receive the position:

- Alrighty so i've been playing this game for more then 3 months now. It is Obvious that i like playing it so i do wanna help the community in this game.

-I'm living in Belgium and that means i play Spawnpk in European Timezones. One of the things is that there are almost no helpers online in my morning-time, which i can change that ;) .

-I've been helping the community for a long time now with pricechecks and other questions. I Pk alot, i'm trustfully and do other stuff online. I have alot of friends ingame and i'm Always ready to take their questions.

-I've also been a staff on several other Rsps, i kinda know my way ;)

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon!

+10 from me man you have helped me out since the day ive been here if i had any questions

or if i wanted to now anything about bossing drops etc and some other stuff to man u always was there not 1 single ingenore

just always legit as a player would like to see some more off those sweet players

Edited by Martin remy