Sign in to follow this  
jensv2

Lack of staff activity is a serious problem.. (PLEASE READ)

Hey guys!

My name is Jens, also known as Jensv2 in game. I normally never post something on these forums, because I doubt someone will even take the time to read it, but here I go..

I've been jailed about 4 weeks ago, which I thought was a very long time to be in jail for such a dumb reason (I found out that 4 weeks in jail or waiting for a ticket to be solved is nothing to be proud of, most people wait months..). I'll first start by explaining my situation to you guys, so here we go.

F.y.i. I don't hold a grudge towards any staff member, I'm just annoyed by the fact tickets take so long to solve.

The reasoning behind jailing my account;

• I logged into my account and saw my account was in jail, but why?
  • After a few days the first staff member was online (which had his Pm's open, finally), so I could hear the story behind jailing my account
  • Apparently my account got hacked in the beginning of January. 
  • Staff told me the hacker couldn't get past my account pin, so nothing was taken from my account.
  • Staff told me my account was in jail for security reasons, where I fully agree on.
  • Another reason for my account to be jailed was that my IP logs looked suspicious.

Hopefully you guys understand my situation a little better, but I'll continue with some more information;

• I lived at my parents home for my first 2 years of my study, but I decided that it was more convenient to move closer to my University.
  • I decided to move closer, which gives me a different IP I access my account from.
  • I think the reason for jailing my account was that they've seen different IP's I login from.

After explaining my situation, I hope everyone who actually reads this understands it a little bit better. Now the actual topic starts, the lack of staff member and the huge inactivity of our current staff team.. 

I live in the Netherlands, which is a GMT +1 zone. Whenever I login from 8:30 to 18:00-21:00, there is NO staff to be seen. When an actual staff member logs in to the game, their Pm's are off or they are afk for most of the time, so you can't actually message them. I have a ticket running, which was already made 2-3 days after I was jailed in game. Apparently my logs have to be checked by Ramzito, which is the only one actually doing this work. Salty (Moderator), told me that my ticket was the first one to be checked by Ramzito, but I have the feeling it will take many more weeks, maybe months before my ticket finally gets looked at.

Now here is the real problem. I have been personally playing this server since fortune genies came out, which is quite a while ago. People spend serious money to get their ranks, and spend serious time to play & enjoy this server. I'm a mythic donator in game, which doesn't change anything. I acquired this rank with in game value, so I've spent a lot of time gathering this wealth.

It bothers me a lot that there is no active staff, at least not in my time zone (GMT +1). It takes weeks or months to solve simple tickets. I don't want to rant staff members, but seriously, start taking your job a little more serious. 

Is the problem the lack of staff, or the inactivity of our current staff members? Do staff members care about the current situation? Do they need to add actual serious staff members?  I don't know. All I know is that SpawnPK needs some serious staff members to solve these problems.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this article. Hopefully my ticket will get looked at (finally). 

Kind regards,

Jensv2

Edited by jensv2
spelling mistake
  • Like 1

People only play spk because the gamble is so addictive without gamble spk would have shut down long ago for how its run. Staff do alot tbh just people think cause they don't reply in a second theyre shit. Could be done faster but thats life 

14 hours ago, V010283 said:

People only play spk because the gamble is so addictive without gamble spk would have shut down long ago for how its run. Staff do alot tbh just people think cause they don't reply in a second theyre shit. Could be done faster but thats life 

Sure the staff "do a lot" but 90% dont put in half the work they're capable of and the other half of the time they're just wasting time flaming in yell or fucking around with pms off not just for a few hours but every day constantly -cough- -cough- Scooby.... The staff is a joke no doubt, Ryan is essentially unreachable, Tevin is the best but seems over it, Gooby plays an hour a month same with ascend and when hes on its pms off, Bsouth is actually very helpful typically and very active, if theirs any other current staff I couldnt name them because that's how inactive they are. Theres plenty of help to be had by good respectable people who have put in the work but SPK will always be the same, atleast that's my experience from the past 3 1/2 years. 

I'm surprised that in your many years of playing SPK you have not encountered an issue like this much sooner. Sadly only the owners can do tickets which are separate from appeals(which is not your case but thought i'd point that out anyway). You could have tenfold more staff but duration of how long it takes a ticket to get solved will remain the same as all a staff member does is make a ticket for the owners to solve when they get around to it.

Edited by Kellatha
  • Like 2

Well said bro, totally agree with you on every word you said. 

I'm waiting Tevin to look my appeal since August 15.

@Ryan @Ramzi let's make a hope that the owners will listen and read this and help with adding more staff members to get tickets running faster ❤️

• Like 2

You gotta remember spk is just a cash grab now so many people donate for bonds they basically don't care for spk anymore. If tevin and other yotubers stopped making videos the game will shut down

On 1/28/2021 at 8:58 PM, Kellatha said:

I'm surprised that in your many years of playing SPK you have not encountered an issue like this much sooner. Sadly only the owners can do tickets which are separate from appeals(which is not your case but thought i'd point that out anyway). You could have tenfold more staff but duration of how long it takes a ticket to get solved will remain the same as all a staff member does is make a ticket for the owners to solve when they get around to it.

I've been in the ''ticket'' phase for over 2 weeks now... Had a similar problem on Zaros, there everything was resolved within 48 hours. I think it's obvious Ryans heart just isn't in it anymore. No shame in that, but just sell the server to someone else or give someone like @Phenomenon more privileges so he can manage the server, hire more staff, etc (in return for a % of all sales ofcourse).

On 1/29/2021 at 3:20 PM, Durrrrr said:

I've been in the ''ticket'' phase for over 2 weeks now... Had a similar problem on Zaros, there everything was resolved within 48 hours. I think it's obvious Ryans heart just isn't in it anymore. No shame in that, but just sell the server to someone else or give someone like @Phenomenon more privileges so he can manage the server, hire more staff, etc (in return for a % of all sales ofcourse).

Ryan doesn't do the tickets unless Ramzi is out on vacation. It'll be rare when Ryan steps in as his area is coding along with Nate's. Tevin is the CM which means appeals is his area. Tevin doesn't full access like the main owners do, and having a third person being able to do them wouldn't exactly mean things would get done daily but it would without a doubt make things get done faster. Things take way too long to work out here because only 2 people can fully handle any player issue that ranges from password/pin resets, log checks for things like stolen/hacked accounts, scams, etc.

• Like 1

I'm waiting to get my account back after a hack as well, had to find staff member on discord because staff online had pms off, ignored yells from friends and it really makes it feel like you're never getting anywhere. I've only had my ticket in for around 20hours, although I've had a lot of help from goobymunch i still don't fully understand what is happening all I know is he told me it usually takes 3 days, 3 days is even too long it should be 12-24 hours at an absolute max and the expected time should be under an hour I don't expect this to be sorted by one person I'd think it could be solved by giving a minimum of 6 people in different time zones who are trustable a rank to be able to help with all appeals. If any staff read this can you tell me what is happening with my account if anything and how I will know when I have my account back since I don't even know where this appeal is since a member of staff wrote it for me

This is very true. I just brought the most action this server has seen in awhile and I got banned "mistakenly" mid war witch is sus but ill give it the benefit of the doubt. 

On 1/30/2021 at 10:20 AM, Durrrrr said:

Legit just delete spk bro tevin ruined the game with his special treatment to lockdown the bunch of spastics. They legit rag the wildy and nothing happens. Tevin should learn that players come first not his useless clan.

• Like 1