Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

[Official Poll] Unspawnable Dharok?

Should we make Dharok's unspawnable?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should we make Dharok's unspawnable?

This has been suggested for a long time now. Give us your opinion on it before the next update! (ETA August 31 to September 1st)

• If dharok pieces were made unspawnable, they would be considered a low-tier items
    • It will not take too long to obtain the pieces
    • The methods of receiving and maintaining the pieces will most likely be one (or more) of the following:
      • A new barrow's minigame, which would most likely have a 1/3 to 1/5 chance of giving a dharok's piece.
      • The blood money store, which may increase the demand for BM.
      • The pieces may also break on death, costing a gold fee to repair them.

Yes and to implement it I feel the BM store would be the best, and it should cost coins to repair regardless of how it's implemented (but a reasonable amount especially since it's popular with new players.)

If you implement it as a minigame instead of the full barrows with digging into crypts, killing bosses, looting the chests, etc. I suggest just having the NPCs ontop of their respective hills with a fair number of them spawned and we can kill them that way for loots.

yes as it will bring a new mini-game into the server which gives the players more things to do!

Yes, even though I believe this should be done with all barrows pieces, and then the gloves aswell.

Also I feel like this should be in the news section or a new subforum should created for content related polls regarding future updates :S

• Thanks 1

100% agree.

Would also lessen the amount of dharokers in the wildy. Making pvp more diverse. Do it! Do it now!!!!

This has been suggested for a long time now. Give us your opinion on it before the next update! (ETA August 31 to September 1st)

• If dharok pieces were made unspawnable, they would be considered a low-tier items
    • It will not take too long to obtain the pieces
    • The methods of receiving and maintaining the pieces will most likely be one (or more) of the following:
      • A new barrow's minigame, which would most likely have a 1/3 to 1/5 chance of giving a dharok's piece.
      • The blood money store, which may increase the demand for BM.
      • The pieces may also break on death, costing a gold fee to repair them.

Yes please.

if dharok gonna be unspawnable , what's the new gear new ppl gonna wear tho.

IDK

Yes and to implement it I feel the BM store would be the best, and it should cost coins to repair regardless of how it's implemented (but a reasonable amount especially since it's popular with new players.)

If you implement it as a minigame instead of the full barrows with digging into crypts, killing bosses, looting the chests, etc. I suggest just having the NPCs ontop of their respective hills with a fair number of them spawned and we can kill them that way for loots.

LOl why are you agreeing with this when I made the dharok rant and you had no support for me or my idea i had in mind lmao

+Support

The main reason being it will add some variety back into edge. I admire people using unorthodox set-ups and hopefully this will encourage them to do so.

if dharok gonna be unspawnable , what's the new gear new ppl gonna wear tho.

IDK

There's torags, Veracs etc. This is actually a good idea cuz dh is op as hell. It shouldnt be spawnable.

There's torags, Veracs etc. This is actually a good idea cuz dh is op as hell. It shouldnt be spawnable.

Ye sure i don't mind.