Ryan

[September 6th, 2019] Wilderness Enrichment

Just now, Kellatha said:

1/500 doesn't sound bad to me with 90% drop rate bonus

Its 1 in 5000. Not 1/500.

Just now, Loviathan said:

90% how!?!?!?!

Fused, flippers, bloodmancer pendant, perks, fairy, infernal cape etc etc.

1 minute ago, Lammie said:

Its 1 in 5000. Not 1/500.

1/5000 drop turns into 1/500 drop with 90% DRB.

1 minute ago, Mr President said:

How is this a response to what I just said?

Surely better than avarice(i) users (four of them) getting around 20-25 dragon upgrade scrolls since pvp treasures were added to rev caves

1 minute ago, Kellatha said:

Surely better than avarice(i) users (four of them) getting around 20-25 dragon upgrade scrolls since pvp treasures were added to rev caves

So what you mean is, because there are 4 people who had a lot of these scrolls, you are trying to make it impossible for everyone else to get one. Makes sense 😅

52 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

How tf 90%? LOL

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

keep trying rofl. drop rate doesnt even influence ur superior spawns so gl with ur delusional odds

3 hours ago, Kellatha said:

1/5000 drop turns into 1/500 drop with 90% DRB.

No, a 1/5000 drop with a 90% DRB turns into a 1/2632 drop.

100% + 90% = 1.9

5000/1.9 = 2632

7 hours ago, Kellatha said:

I swear on my life if you go out with 90% drop rate bonus in wildy and actually get a dragon upgrade scroll i'll give you my entire bank free.
Even with 500% it's near impossiable to obtain it, the DR bonuses in the server is just way to weird and mostly rng anyways.
It's 1/500k = 1/500.000 = One/Five hundred thousand. 

11 hours ago, Aministraz said:

I see no point in removing grand treasures from Rev's cave or dungeon. It'll be much less active now especially that rev's cave got nerfed two updates ago with Yoshi-pet simply picking it up drops to inventory. Adding a new epic boss to singles isn't gonna bring more wildy activity, if anything it'll just kill that specific area.

They keep nerfing reves because Ele has it on lockdown and other clans r too pussy to try and take it back over. Simple solution? Make revs dog shit since no one else will even challenge control to pvm them

42 minutes ago, Ian said:

They keep nerfing reves because Ele has it on lockdown and other clans r too pussy to try and take it back over. Simple solution? Make revs dog shit since no one else will even challenge control to pvm them

+1 as if the nerf wasn't enough they removed the whole purpose of it's existence. i wounder why they even added more revs into rev cave to begin with.
They talk about playing spawnpk afkable in rev cave, sure the update where yoshi picks items to inv made it risky enough and some people with balls actually come in and make banks once in a while pking but the same thing don't apply to all vip+ donor zones which is more profitable really. 
That's what i call hypocrisy, however it's just my personal opinion and dosen't really mean much if others don't feel the same. 

Overall the updates were amazing especially the combat aspect which i really like.

6 hours ago, Jimm0 said:

100% + 90% = 1.9

5000/1.9 = 2632

I know how the drop rate works and that's not the formula :P

9 hours ago, cp1337 said:

How tf 90%? LOL

The only bad thing about this is that you'd have to use tectonic over f genie and i'm not skipping up my chance at a 35% chance at a 1/100 x2 80b blood chest

8 hours ago, metal justin said:

keep trying rofl. drop rate doesnt even influence ur superior spawns so gl with ur delusional odds

That's a good point there, maybe in the future the blood orb you have while blood rev hunting can play a factor in the summon superior rev rate

2 hours ago, Ian said:

Bosses/content getting locked down isn't a problem, but the 0 risk for huge reward was. Instant banking for all drops was OP and needed to change as revenant cave was one of the best money makers and #1 if you owned a avarice(i). Grand treasures flooding the economy and resulted in all of the prices dropping heavily for them.

Balmung used to be 300-400B later dropping to 100-130b

Armadyl Battlestaff used to be 700B-1T later dropping to 70-100b

Ancient crossbow was a steady 300B+ as well later dropping to 60-100b

When they were just edgeville and later pvp boxes was when they fetched a high price. Soon as more and more avarice(i) users showed up with x2 items it got out of control. 10+ pvp treasures coming in daily is what made them so cheap.

IMHO, pvp treasures should of never of made their way to rev caves, but that's just my two cents.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Mr President said:

Yes and no, since there is a 1/100 chance to get the superior blood rev anyways. So then 100 * 5k = 500k

yeah retarded af to try to get now

what was improved to  superior blood-revenants ? cuz when examine its same drop table , or just drop table not updated yet?

Edited by busiu

Bosses/content getting locked down isn't a problem, but the 0 risk for huge reward was. Instant banking for all drops was OP and needed to change as revenant cave was one of the best money makers and #1 if you owned a avarice(i). Grand treasures flooding the economy and resulted in all of the prices dropping heavily for them.

When they were just edgeville and later pvp boxes was when they fetched a high price. Soon as more and more avarice(i) users showed up with x2 items it got out of control. 10+ pvp treasures coming in daily is what made them so cheap.

IMHO, pvp treasures should of never of made their way to rev caves, but that's just my two cents.

0 risk, I often saw my clan members risking master blood orb & other gear sometimes risking as much as 50b+, the yoshi implement was balanced. & the real reason all those items crashed extremely hard in price is because Ryan nerfed EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Theres extremely few avarice (i)'s in game, I only know currently of 2-3 people who used them very often when killing revs. Look how well skotizo weapons have held their prices despite there being many in game, its because they're still BiS. They don't simply crash because more enter the game, they crash when they're nerfed to a fucking potato cannon. 

The reason these items dropped that much in price is because they heavily got nerfed. Every one of these items went to 1/3 of their former price or lower right after nerfs. And not becuase there were coming more of these into the game, quite the contrary, prices actually kept on rising before the nerfs. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jimm0 said:

100% + 90% = 1.9

5000/1.9 = 2632

it's actually 5000 x 0.90 = 4500 then original droprate of 5000-4500 which is 1/500

3 hours ago, sonny said:

it's actually 5000 x 0.90 = 4500 then original droprate of 5000-4500 which is 1/500

Assuming you're running in wilderness with 90% drop rate. 
Whoever does that is probably dead within his first 5minutes if not dead, well hunted never to be seen again with them gears.

8 hours ago, sonny said:

No it isn't - under that logic if you had 100% DRB then you would get every drop every single kill.

3 hours ago, Jimm0 said:

No it isn't - under that logic if you had 100% DRB then you would get every drop every single kill.

what are you talking about dude? 50% or half of 5000 is 2500 so with your logic you think 50% is  higher than 90%

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Jimm0 said:

That's how it works but drop rate bonus is capped at 90%. You can try and boost yourself over with like PoH bonus but it'll always be capped at 90%.

3 hours ago, sonny said:

what are you talking about dude? 50% or half of 5000 is 2500 so with your logic you think 50% is  higher than 90%

Not sure how you got the right answer with different math but yeah!