Sign in to follow this  
dunte

time to say bye to spk :(

hey, I have been given no other option but to leave the server I loved the most. I made many friends on this server, and many enemy's, (in the wild), helped new players, giving tips on earning money, giving them a bp here and there ect.

the reasons that had led me to leave this server is as follows (all prices was prices at the time)

had a alien pet taken from my account by staff, due to someone duping and I apparently brought a duped bond (so I was told) I dunno how this is my fault for knowing the bond is duped however 80b gone.

then I got attacked and auto retaliated and randomly got skulled with out knowing, lost t bow and fused slayer helm, and this happen twice but got away second time, 5 months trying to get a answer from staff, and they said I was skull tricked so left it as was not going to budge, t bow 70b fused slayer helm around 350b,

and most recent one, 1,5t cash randomly disappeared, got told logs was checked and cording to logs I lost nothing, 2 months later thought it was weird, my money disappeared and there was no answer, I refused to log into my account, proved I had the cash, did everything I could to try get money back, asked a super mod about it, he reopened the ticket and was told I dropped the cash. I know what you are thinking, well u dropped it ur own fault, however there was a player not long before this happened, and he dropped a rand ring I by mistake and was refunded the item the same day. 

1.55t
70b
350b
80b
=2.05t lost

a lot of money to just go, from non pking/gambling, I am just tired, the more I play he more bs happens and the more I seem to loose, I had to fight to try get answers at times, (bowflexx and gooby helped a lot) but other staff its like talking to a brick wall. tried speaking to acend he just teleported away when I tried speaking to him and ignored pms, other staff could not be bothered. just feels like I am just not getting anywhere with this server, I have been playing rsps for over 10 years. and never have had a issue with items going, never had a item taken off me, never been skull tricked. however on this server I just seem to have back to back bad luck. also the eco is messed up. one day a item could be worth 400b few months later its worth 1.5t few months after that its worth 3t, not stable at all, every month items are worth differently most of the time. I have simply reached my limit. and its time to simply just say bye

kind regards dunte11

Edited by dunte
  • Sad 2

spawnpk staff never was able to help anyone lmfao best staff were nick / yeezy other's are shit and dumbfuck

6 hours ago, El Pacino said:

spawnpk staff never was able to help anyone lmfao best staff were nick / yeezy other's are shit and dumbfuck

i miss that monkey +1

On 7/22/2019 at 5:54 AM, dunte said:

a lot of money to just go, from non pking/gambling, I am just tired, the more I play he more bs happens and the more I seem to loose, I had to fight to try get answers at times, (bowflexx and gooby helped a lot) but other staff its like talking to a brick wall. tried speaking to acend he just teleported away when I tried speaking to him and ignored pms, other staff could not be bothered. just feels like I am just not getting anywhere with this server, I have been playing rsps for over 10 years. and never have had a issue with items going, never had a item taken off me, never been skull tricked. however on this server I just seem to have back to back bad luck. also the eco is messed up. one day a item could be worth 400b few months later its worth 1.5t few months after that its worth 3t, not stable at all, every month items are worth differently most of the time. I have simply reached my limit. and its time to simply just say bye

kind regards dunte11

You type like you're 12, so you haven't played rsps for 10 years. And you gambled your bank away. Cu.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2019 at 9:24 PM, Lammie said:

You type like you're 12, so you haven't played rsps for 10 years. And you gambled your bank away. Cu.

cool I don't really care what you think tbh, you was nice to me in game doing raids with u carrying u lol, however shit talk when I quit nice, furthermore  I gambled my bank away ?...... I still got over 1t in items so that's not true, also I got told I dropped the cash ie not gambled, soo your statement is invalid.

I got told originally logs was checked and nothing was found originally, of course for me that was not good enough of a answer. I didn't accept that I kept bugging staff for a answer, I asked if drop logs, trade logs ect was checked. I got told by two staff members all logs was checked.
ramzi said I lost nothing, I then spoke to bowflexx, he reopened the ticket as he thought it was strange also. few days later he responded and said ramzi said I dropped the cash. I don't know how they could of missed this. because to be honest this should of been first thing that was checked (if it was not). I still don't know how it could of been dropped to this day. strange one. he apparently missed it, and the next he finds it. I don't trust them at all. ramzis solution was just say I lost it on my own and not bother finding out where the money went. (lazy in my opinion) due to the fact of all this. is the reason I have left this server. most staff can not be bothered with players, and ramzi can not be trusted (third encounter with him, and have spoke to him in the past reason I quit runex, staff there are toxic same with ramzi). and I am enjoying my time on another server, where the staff have time for you. and the server has stable eco and loads of content. (more then runex and spk combine) like I said I used to love this server. however the bugs and staff kill it.

ps. Since I have quit i have been approached by few recognised people in the server and other players that are not as recognised, offering rsps for spk gp. (no I have not accepted them offers as I don't intend to sell rsgp or play rs itself) since I deleted all the spk files from my pc. and no longer wanna be apart of this mess. however since quitting it is shocking how many players (and the staff know this) are taking part in this. just as big of a problem as it was pre eoc.

Edited by dunte

He might take years to log check, but the job eventually gets done @dunte. IIRC you death dropped it, aka lost it on death. Whether or not you chose to believe your own actions via the logs is up to you, but not being able to swallow the fact that it happened is your own problem.

No one gains anything from lying to you, and the fact that time was made by Ramzi to talk to you is quite surprising. Not everyone gets that privilege and the fact that this situation wasn't ruled in your favor because of X reasons(you don't want to admit you did wrong), you're giving plenty of baseless negative feedback towards the staff team and owners included. I've shared similar experiences losing items, not identical to yours but I didn't take it up the ass when I was told it was irrefundable(dropped a tbow when changing loadouts). Surely it's not on par with what you lost, but that goes to show you that regardless of rank or status you're treated fairly as everyone else.

Shame you're leaving on your own mistakes, but toodles. Hopefully if something similar happens over there don't act the same way you did here.

I got told I dropped the cash, not death dropped. so if they saying I death dropped it. then well that's new to me. also if that's what they claiming it to be, then cool I know that's a lie, due to the fact I took out the money brought a item then went to raids, making that situation impossible. (I noticed it was gone after the raid) I accept the cash is gone and I am not getting it back. but due to loosing everything I have, and how long it took to get answers ect, is reason I am quitting. I understand staff are busy and have a life, I been staff before. however, I have never been on a server where someone or I have been told one thing, then its been changed to something else. like the t bow and fuse helm. I asked for a ticket to be made. I got told I death dropped it. I was like I know that but I didn't skull. then next time Ramzi replied he said. oh he probably was skull tricked. why is there never fact. and it comes across as always a guess?

(situation with ramzi was on runex staff was abusing powers and being stupid but that's something else) 

if you seen my other posts, and one I know you did, then you would know I would leave it and keep playing. t bow ultimately was a bug, however I kept playing. I got told I dropped the cash. however day before a guy dropped grand ring I, it was on the floor and with in a day or 2 he got refunded it. I know you will defend the server and you are loyal to the server, however some things blow my mind.

ps. if a player comes to a staff member for help with the server. the staff member should help providing they are not helping someone already. if a staff member just wants to play the server, he/she should turn off pms ect. but I seen otherwise on here. I seen staff members simply ignore players. for example. I asked ascend if he could, view the support ticket to see if it was replyed to. he ignored me and teled away. but when I yelled 1v1 1t, he replyed and said dunte come hybrid me at edge. this is the same for many of the staff. not including bowflexxx. he has always been a great staff member and has back to me.

Edited by dunte

All tevin and ryan want is your irl money! Fuck your problems on the server. As long as ryan and tevin are getting paid for you playing, staff in general dont give a flying fuck about the players!