policemen69

police plz modmen

1. Desired staff position: HELPER

2. Your name (first name would suffice): D'angelo Jango/ IGN BOBA TEA

3. Your age:16

4. Your location: Florida

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:8-12

6. Why you should receive the position: I've never enjoyed such a server such as SpawnPk and I would like to see myself as helping the server expand to a greater extent to become one of the best servers. I enjoy helping our server to become a united server with a community as great as others. I want to be apart in helping our community grow to a become state and help every individual with problems that they may have during their stay at spawnpk! I enjoy helping the new comers learn more about the game to help improve their gameplay so they are able to enjoy the server as much as I do, Thank you, love Boba.

Edited by policemen69

At the start was a nightmare but has become one of the most reformed players. +1 from me.

Edited by cazza

Nope nope nope nope.

thanks for ur support cazza boo I hope ur making love to ur gf <3<3<3 #########################3police is best

To be honest, I don't see why not! You are very helpful and nice.

+1 from m90.

Support. He's shit at nhinh so he will need the tp command to escape from wildy.. :3

Nah but seriously, He's one of the chillest raggermens i have seen in my entire rs/rsps career.

But i must say, u should apply for helper first. lol

I agree with M90, I don't see why they would ever say no. I really feel like we should give him a chance. I remember him a few months ago, he's changed a lot and I think he would make a lot of great changes for the server. This server is in need of more helpers, I see so much flame and no staff to assist with putting out the fires. #BobaIsReformed, I'm happy.

I think boba will be good to the position he's a chill and cool dude ofcourse if you haven't had the chance to talk to him you won't know it

+1 from me lad

+1 very helpful, active, talkative and very kind! always around to price check and help noobs and share bosses! good luck bro hope you get the rank - king oreo!

I have seen him help out others alot. He even told me to behave myself..

Honestly, I think he should get a chance to prove himself.

+1

#God Z7

#Bully-Squad

Edited by Legend Z7