Sign in to follow this  
Fp Me Noobs

Staff feedback

Based on a suggestion thread I saw recently I decided to make a staff feedback thread. We're always discussion in-game content etc but sometimes its good to give staff constructive feedback as well. 

yYgGN1A.pngAdmins

• Tevin: Nothing negative to say, you are one of the pillars of this community. I am genuinely surprised you have stuck around so long when we've seen so many staff come and go. You've always been active, get involved in all kinds of discussions everywhere and are just awesome overall. Despite your health issues, you continue to be active which speaks volume. You've helped made pvp better. Your videos are awesome. Best admin ever.

fEeUxup.pngSuper Mods

• Y I P K U: I never see you online, IRL issues are one thing but for the past year I've almost never seen you on. People barely know you and whenever I do you are just pking getting hot headed if someone attacks you when you don't want to fight them... Being a hot headed is not a good quality for staff, you should really work on this if you are going to continue. Just because you get upset doesn't mean you overact. I don't think you should be staff anymore, there are people that can do your job much better IMO as its clear you've lost interest in spawnpk. Looks like you were active at one point but now no longer is the case and I'm sure the number of tickets you've created speak of this. 
  • Bowflexxx:  You are genuinely an awesome guy, and I love you. You are always active, always helping and being that hilarious guy on yell. Nothing negative to say other than take priority over real life, I don't want you to burnout and quit. Would rather you stay longer even if its you being a bit less active. I've seen you put IRL aside over helping players in game, don't do that mate. I love our idea discussions, they are fun and we come up with great things.
  • The Aurora: I don't see you on much, but whenever I have seen you on you are helping people. It would be awesome to see you more often but I see you are busy with Runex and thats fair. Thanks for the many times you've helped me even though you didn't have much time. I think if you came back to spawnpk youd be one of the best staff.
  • Michael MyersYou are fucking awesome and funny. I don't pvm so we don't interact much but whenever I've interacted with you over yell its been funny shit. Nonetheless you are extremely helpful and reachable.  Example of this is that one hour you spent trying to help me when I was scammed. Keep up the good work.

Q5MBrZG.pngModerator

• Jean Paul: I feel the same way about you as  Y I P K U. You are not active and whenever you are, you are doing your own thing which is most of the time having private chat off at revs. I've seen people in yell say "::STaff shows jean paul on, how can I reach him" and they are ignored. I think you should be either more active and helpful or resign and make way for some other very active people. You are also a very jealous individual from what I've noticed and you changed a lot after I stopped lending you my items and started being more hateful towards me and even to badmouth me with spawnpk members. Even when I was in elementals cc where you are the owner and leader I should have seen more interaction from you but there were none and thats sad truth.
  • Kellatha: Don't know what to say... You are super active on forums,  super active in game and are always helping me when I need help. You are another example of great active staff member that makes spawnpk enjoyable. Thanks for all the guides and time you put into the server. I hope to see you are promoted soon as you deserve to be. Your ideas are mostly great for spawnpk so thanks for those (Although I do disagree with some!). Keep up! Also I want to point out its great that you are so active with a full time job,  and dont let them come inbetween your activity.
  • Ascendency: I started getting to know you more after joining elementals, thanks for all the help when I was new to the multi cc area and for pushing me. You, like other good staff on spawnpk are often helping players and yelling that your pms are open for help. I often ask you to come ::edgepvp or ::Cw to fight and you say you are busy helping someone which is honestly great. IMO you should also be promoted to super mod. I want to reiterate what I said above that its great you are so active even while working etc.. Thanks for your help. I will have you head at ::edgepvp next. Also I think its great you turned down offers from other servers for videos to focus on spawnpk. 

Thanks to all of you for your time. To be quite honest some of you are the reason Spawnpk still alive after so long. *slow clap*
giphy.gif

Edited by Fp Me Noobs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

+1, never seen yipku/jean paul do anything useful, actually i dont even think ive seen them online the past 3-4 months?

• Like 1

A lot of great points, I think the majority of the server would agree with 80%+ of what you said/listed. Obviously different people have different experiences with the mentioned staff members, but I still agree with you on most of the points you made. Overall, great post. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, i make life said:

A lot of great points, I think the majority of the server would agree with 80%+ of what you said/listed. Obviously different people have different experiences with the mentioned staff members, but I still agree with you on most of the points you made. Overall, great post. 

100% agree with you here, this is just my feedback. Yes you will agree/disagree based on your experience but some of the stuff, like some staff being inactive, is same for everyone so I'm sure we agree on that.

13 minutes ago, ieatassman said:

+1, never seen yipku/jean paul do anything useful, actually i dont even think ive seen them online the past 3-4 months?

Have not seen them on much myself to be quite honest. I saw yipku online today being a little rude to another player which prompted me to post this. 

Great thread, I agree with you on everything you said. I'm gonna summarize my opinion on the current staff team and I'll suggest a few promotions that need to be made.

YIPKU/JEAN PAUL/AURORA are all useless, immediate demote should be applied to all three.

Kellatha - Great staff member, no doubt, she cares for SpawnPK more than anyone.

Bowflexxx - Amazing staff member as well, helps out a lot and is active.

Tevin - I agree with what you said 100%, without him SpawnPK would suffer.

Ascend - Active and helpful

Michaelmyers - Somewhat active and helpful

I think Aurora/yipku/jean paul need a demotion, and Brutal Pker1, Black Sages2, should be promoted (and I don't know who the third person would be).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Max Avon said:

Great thread, I agree with you on everything you said. I'm gonna summarize my opinion on the current staff team and I'll suggest a few promotions that need to be made.

YIPKU/JEAN PAUL/AURORA are all useless, immediate demote should be applied to all three.

Kellatha - Great staff member, no doubt, she cares for SpawnPK more than anyone.

Bowflexxx - Amazing staff member as well, helps out a lot and is active.

Tevin - I agree with what you said 100%, without him SpawnPK would suffer.

Ascend - Active and helpful

Michaelmyers - Somewhat active and helpful

I think Aurora/yipku/jean paul need a demotion, and Brutal Pker1, Black Sages2, should be promoted (and I don't know who the third person would be).

I agree on the promotion for brutal pker1/Bsouth and few others. IMO they would make better staff than the two extremely inactive staff members. Even black sages2/saltysadface would be better than inactive people.

+1 should demote and maybe even perma ban jean paul hes just too toxic for this community and dont deserve to be staff

Should definitely look at the staff team and remove any staff that are inactive.

It's actually funny asf but kinda sad when YIPKU, The Aurora or Jean Paul log in and new players are confused and don't know they are actually staff.

More importantly, it's very off-putting for new players who ask questions directed at the staff team and get no answer. Just a small thing that might keep new players more committed to the server. 

i agree, demote yipku and jp for inactive so others can be staff

Edited by 88

11 hours ago, reeeeeeeeeee said:

Should definitely look at the staff team and remove any staff that are inactive.

It's actually funny asf but kinda sad when YIPKU, The Aurora or Jean Paul log in and new players are confused and don't know they are actually staff.

More importantly, it's very off-putting for new players who ask questions directed at the staff team and get no answer. Just a small thing that might keep new players more committed to the server. 

Welcome to Spawnpk. Pm me if you need help.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, The aurora said:

Welcome to Spawnpk. Pm me if you need help.

nigga you're a forum mod and your last post was 2 months ago, fuck outa here 

Let's not hide the truth. I'm a player from the UK, often us lot are online without any staff online. I only see a certain few staff members actually play, an active staff team is key. The staff that do play do a great job, but imo there is definitely some potential in the community to introduce some new active, willing and reliable staff members :)

16 minutes ago, D RY said:

Let's not hide the truth. I'm a player from the UK, often us lot are online without any staff online. I only see a certain few staff members actually play, an active staff team is key. The staff that do play do a great job, but imo there is definitely some potential in the community to introduce some new active, willing and reliable staff members :)

In my opinion D ry would be a great candidate for helper as well along with Brutal pker1. D ry is always helping people, is very active and is in a unique timezone. I have not seen him or Brutal ever involved  in any kind of drama or arguments over yell.

Alright for starters, I'd like to say I appreciate the feedback. Whether or not it's constructive.... that's debatable.

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to detect the correlation between all of the people dropping their input (it's all one clan), and I do not appreciate this at all.

Im still collecting more information on the incident that took place last night, but I think it's extremely immature to drop invalid reviews to publicly shame one of our senior staff members without any experiences listed or proper evidence. You all may be in my clan, but grow up.

Let me handle my staff members, The fact of the matter is The Aurora, Jean Paul, AND YIPKU are all great staff members who do their job well when they are around. We do not criticize them for having irl circumstances that prevent them to play. If there was a problem, they would be demoted.

Thanks,

Phenomenon

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

Alright for starters, I'd like to say I appreciate the feedback. Whether or not it's constructive.... that's debatable.

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to detect the correlation between all of the people dropping their input (it's all one clan), and I do not appreciate this at all.

Im still collecting more information on the incident that took place last night, but I think it's extremely immature to drop invalid reviews to publicly shame one of our senior staff members without any experiences listed or proper evidence. You all may be in my clan, but grow up.

Let me handle my staff members, The fact of the matter is The Aurora, Jean Paul, AND YIPKU are all great staff members who do their job well when they are around. We do not criticize them for having irl circumstances that prevent them to play. If there was a problem, they would be demoted.

Thanks,

Phenomenon

I understand that it may seem like its just one clan dropping their input or it might also be that these clan members are pretty active and would notice such a thing and agree/disagree on it. Just because some of them are same clan as me does not necessarily invalidate their opinion. 

These are not invalid reviews, this is my feedback and my opinions on staff. It is my feedback based on what I've seen. I don't need any evidence to provide my feedback. The only thing I mentioned negative is about the two staff members who are not very active, and you do not need evidence for that.. Just look at their post history or ask active member how often you see them.

I agree you should not criticize people for things that are out of their control like IRL issues, hence thats the first thing I pointed out. "I never see you online, IRL issues are one thing but for the past year I've almost never seen you on." If they are still going to be inactive for months due to IRL issues than they are still inactive, this fact is not changed. In my opinion they are better off not being staff until they can be active again and meanwhile active users, some of them listed above, can be of greater help. 

Edited by Fp Me Noobs

7 minutes ago, Fp Me Noobs said:

I understand that it may seem like its just one clan dropping their input or it might also be that these clan members are pretty active and would notice such a thing and agree/disagree on it. Just because some of them are same clan as me does not necessarily invalidate their opinion. 

These are not invalid reviews, this is my feedback and my opinions on staff. It is my feedback based on what I've seen. I don't need any evidence to provide my feedback. The only thing I mentioned negative is about the two staff members who are not very active, and you do not need evidence for that.. Just look at their post history or ask active member how often you see them.

I agree you should not criticize people for things that are out of their control like IRL issues, hence thats the first thing I pointed out. "I never see you online, IRL issues are one thing but for the past year I've almost never seen you on." If they are still going to be inactive for months due to IRL issues than they are still inactive, this fact is not changed. In my opinion they are better off not being staff until they can be active again and meanwhile active users, some of them listed above, can be of greater help. 

I honestly agree with you on this most of the people who commented might be in one clan but it still dosen't mean our opinions on the said staff members are invalid. I do agree they could have been alot nicer about it but still.

23 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

Thanks,

Phenomenon

Jean paul, the Aurora used to be great staff yes when they were active. But we also cant see if they are doing anything behind the scenes, as none of us have that kinda permissions to access that kinda info. 

Every staff member may have there problems but if you can't do the job, step away like @Aquaman did as he had irl situations to deal with. 

This is the only server I have seen were it takes 6 months+ to even give a player a chance at helper. You guys have had and still have so many good candidates but most of them just give up cause they dont here anything and think its impossible.

• Like 1

Never seen Y I P K U on for the past 3 months. 

Extremely toxic and inactive staff member, should be demoted asap.

• Thanks 1

I definitely agree with this 90%. as hard as it is and I love almost all staff no homo ok. some need to be more active from what i see as a public/casual players community. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes but this is true.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phenomenon said:

Thanks,

Phenomenon

Your logic is as follows: Imagine not showing up to your work for 6 months, but the few times you do show up to work you do a good job. Does that mean you shouldn't be fired? Terrible logic fam. Your response was basically "Aurora/Jean/YIPKU are good staff "WHEN THEY ARE AROUND" - the whole point of this post is that they are rarely ever around. Lmfao.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ieatassman said:

nigga you're a forum mod and your last post was 2 months ago, fuck outa here 

Hi iEATASSMAN,

I regret to inform you that here on Spawnpk we don't have specific forum mods, my signature is from Runex. Hence why the name does not include "The aurora".

For future reference please see the picture below.

https://gyazo.com/4d4c51876972acb2af694765747927a5

If you need help you can pm me in-game or find me via ::staff.

Many thanks,

The aurora

• Haha 1

On 4/9/2019 at 11:01 PM, D RY said:

As #1 British spawnpk player I'd happily accept an apology for being uid'd in the past and step up and be staff for spawnpk

JK JK