Super Unicum

Ban "Telescope" a.k.a "Get Slapt"

Ban Telescope a.k.a GET SLAPT  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Telescope a.k.a GET SLAPT

• Yes
    • No
    • I love that guy, and what he does.

Kid deserves a ban, lets vote it out. Lets think, how man players made this guy quit? Do you value 1 low life, who leaves room only once a week? Who pees in a bottles stored next to the PC, who leaves the house and sees the sunshine once a month at the best case? Is this guy worth more, than like 50 people he made quit this server? By just ragging them?

He started ragging me now, just cause im top1 in the pk leaderboard, and he realises that he cant get that. I Was told in pm "Leave me top1, or you aint pking" 

Bowflexxx ignores all the things we said, he says ragging is allowed, and "go do something else" How the fuck are people able to ENJOY the server (since all games should bring joy) Which is named spawnPK (PK stands for PLAYER KILLING) We cant do that, if theres one lowlife, who can sit there for 20 hours, and ragg people. We dont fight back, we just sit afk next to edge, but we cant enjoy server, we cant pk, we cant PLAY. 

So once more, is this 1 lowlife valued more than like 50 players he already made quit? And how many more will quit cause of him.

I bet if we get 20 votes, this kid gets banned, for the sake of spawnpk =]

Edited by Super Unicum

9 minutes ago, Super Unicum said:

Bowflexxx ignores all the things we said, he says ragging is allowed, and "go do something else"

As i have said many times before, it is not within my "power" to punish a player for ragging in edgeville. The solutions i provided are simply the only course of action i can take given the ::rules provided by the server owners.

Ignoring you would be giving you no response. You stated that i did respond to you, which is quite hypocritical. For as long as the rules remain the way they are now, i can not punish anyone for ragging in edgeville. Plain and simple.

• Like 1

I don't play games often as I have things to do in real life (I'm a full-time Paramedic and a full-time med-school student) but when I do, I constantly witness people come to the wilderness in a game that's geared around the basis of spawning and pk'ing and what do they get for their EXCITING gaming experience? They get ragged. For a server that's literally built around the idea of SPAWNING and pk'ing, it seems a bit silly and counter-intuitive to the player base to allow such negative activity while still punishing those who get offended by it when it is, in fact, being incited by those who are ragging. "Raggers" incite negative behavior and "flame" by spending hours intentionally ruining the gaming experience for others (new and old players alike).

I have personally witnessed twelve (12) people quit the server in the past 48 hours due to this poor treatment. From both a business, and marketing perspective, I would say that allowing ragging is a very poor choice. You're going to cater to the needs of around 20-30 people who drool at the idea of "displaying e-dominance" by wasting and INTENTIONALLY ruining the purpose of the server instead of catering to the 100-200 other players that actively partake in regular activities, including but not limited to, edge pk'ing (NOTE: "Ragging" is NOT a form of pk'ing. There is no intention to kill, the only goal is to waste time and ruin the experience of whomever is on the receiving end). There is absolutely no benefit to the majority of the player base by allowing ragging. I don't understand why it's still in the game and I don't understand the mentality behind it in general. Some players are only allowed to be on games for a short amount of time due to having priorities to do in life and their in-game activity of choice is pk'ing, which they are denied because they may of killed someone and didn't refund them or they're too high on the leaderboards and someone doesn't like that.

There needs to be a set of rules put in place to prevent this or a blacklisting system implemented as a form of countering this intentional malicious behavior. I have better things to do than sit around and PVM in a server based around pk'ing, which is a mentality that many others will agree with me on. Fix this or the server will fail to operate with a player-base higher than 150, which is decreasing by the day. (If you're curious as to why, this is the reason) It's a simple problem with an even simpler solution. Fix it.

Sincerely,

The normal majority of the server.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaddyDan69 said:

I don't understand why it's still in the game and I don't understand the mentality behind it in general.

I have better things to do than sit around and PVM in a server based around pk'ing, which is a mentality that many others will agree with me on. Fix this or the server will fail to operate with a player-base higher than 150, which is decreasing by the day. (If you're curious as to why, this is the reason) It's a simple problem with an even simpler solution. Fix it.

It's not hard to understand why the owners haven't legalized it. SPK has been up for more than 3 years and it's allowed ragging since day 1, with the exception of the newly added rule that was added mid year last year regarding ragging in specific places. If it hasn't been made illegal everywhere in 3 years, the answer is looking to stay the same for as long as the server reigns. We could debate days on end on whether ragging is good or not, but it wouldn't matter because no one here decides whether it becomes illegal or not besides the owners.

IMHO, I rather have raggers here ragging to their hearts/brains content playing here daily for weeks and months on end than some new player that shudders at the sight of "being ragged" leading to him quitting within a few days of start bc of x reason like Ragged/cleaned or "too hard to make money". Newsflash, SPK doesn't revolving around PKing. It's been years since it has. You could argue that it's in our name, but honestly what server actually has spawn based pking where you can actually advance far? None. Those type of servers died out 5+ years ago, and I would know because I loved those types of servers.

As for your claims about our player base, not exactly sure when you checked the time, 150? I'd assume you checked that around near nights, way after our peaks. SPK peaks at 12-6PM CST, and after that the player online count fluctuates. early mornings usually around 115-140 sometimes less, and sometimes more like in holiday events. Our playerbase is like a roller coaster, over the years it always goes up, sometimes stays in the middle, and sometimes goes down. It's always changing and that's the reality of our player base. We never progress, but at least we never recede. 

34 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

IMHO, I rather have raggers here ragging to their hearts/brains content playing here daily for weeks and months on end than some new player that shudders at the sight of "being ragged" leading to him quitting within a few days of start bc of x reason like Ragged/cleaned or "too hard to make money". Newsflash, SPK doesn't revolving around PKing. It's been years since it has. You could argue that it's in our name, but honestly what server actually has spawn based pking where you can actually advance far? None. Those type of servers died out 5+ years ago, and I would know because I loved those types of servers.

Pretty sure you never been ragged. :)

Just now, Super Unicum said:

Pretty sure you never been ragged. :)

I have. I never talk smack when people are obviously better than me. Plus, i'm really friendly and joke around with everyone. I'm a nice person to be around with. People don't rag nice people :) 

Just now, Kellatha said:

People don't rag nice people :) 

This proves the point of you clearly never being ragged. What does being nice have to do with "being at the top of the leaderboards"? Are you supposed to just succumb to their desire to annoy you for the entire duration you're playing a game? That's textbook bullying, which would also fall under the rule of "Harassment". Harassment happens to be against the rules, right? That's a strange set of conflicting and unclear rules y'all got there.

:)

2 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

I have. I never talk smack when people are obviously better than me. Plus, i'm really friendly and joke around with everyone. I'm a nice person to be around with. People don't rag nice people :) 

Well i said nothing to that guy, reason im getting ragged, cause im top1 pker, and he told me that he wants the crown, otherwise im permed. So yeah, enjoy being nice person kella, that helps in this server when lowlife like that is here =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

1 minute ago, Super Unicum said:

Well i said nothing to that guy, reason im getting ragged, cause im top1 pker, and he told me that he wants the crown, otherwise im permed. So yeah, enjoy being nice person kella, that helps in this server when lowlife like that is here =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

A common synonym of discrimination is "unfairness", or the lack of equality or justice; something this server has a huge amount of. I recommend you guys mend your rules to fit your skewed mindsets that seem to adapt based on the situation(s) and player(s) involved. A good staff team is a well informed one.

4: Harassment

• Teasing/discriminating users excessively is counted as harassment and will no be tolerated. (This includes Race, Sexuality, Gender, etc. )
  • There are areas for this and the forum should be welcoming for everyone. No one should feel intimidated to post or be a part of our community.
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Super Unicum said:

Yall glad you didn't play in the peak of bullysquad days. Their whole cc ragging people with no competition. A lot of ways to counter raggers, hell some people even do it for free. Like a lot of other people on the server(the elite), edgeville doesn't even cross our mind in our daily play styles. I'll go there sometimes and smack noobs when I feel like testing out OP set ups but that's as far as it goes. Edgeville pking isn't something you make a career out of.

Kinda ironic you want ragging to go away when I saw you doing it with kissmytoes on a youtuber, remember?

Now a days you have chances to kill raggers and most of them risk when ragging.

17 minutes ago, DaddyDan69 said:

A good staff team is a well informed one.

4: Harassment

• Teasing/discriminating users excessively is counted as harassment and will no be tolerated. (This includes Race, Sexuality, Gender, etc. )
  • There are areas for this and the forum should be welcoming for everyone. No one should feel intimidated to post or be a part of our community.

A good staff team is one that follow orders*

Unless we're told ragging is illegal in X place in the game by the owners, there's nothing we can "justify" or "curve" the rules to include things such as ragging under "harassment". As it's shown on the rules, verbally harassing someone is illegal. I'm pretty sure you can't tease someones "Race, Sexuality, Gender" via actions, can you?

With such logic even I would be breaking that rule daily for telling someone something that they feel it's "discriminating". Everyone throws jokes/insults each others way and I can name plenty of people I bash on daily for doing what they do on the server but i'll be damned if that's "harassment"

I can turn on my xbox and play some black ops 4, get dominated by everyone in team deathmatch. I wouldn't claim that's gettng harassment when I suck. I can agree that "harassment" doesn't even exist on games. It's a PvP game, Player vs player and anything goes? You don't report someone for being better than you at the game do you?

Ragging is a PK style, a shitty one that a lot of people like, but it's still a PK style. SPK is home to any and all PK styles and i'd love to keep it that way. I don't want to limit a single PK style because that wouldn't be fair to them. Imagine picking on ragging when Nhing is still allowed, or rushing is left as is? We'd kill off our entire playerbase if everyone who was a cupcake(sensitive feelings) reported every style because they "got killed" or find it "harassing" because they can't PK peacefully in edgeville without getting rushed.

It's the wilderness, anything goes. That is, if it's allowed under our rules.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

I can turn on my xbox and play some black ops 4, get dominated by everyone in team deathmatch. I wouldn't claim that's gettng harassment when I suck. can agree that "harassment" doesn't even exist on games. It's a PvP game, Player vs player and anything goes? You don't report someone for being better than you at the game do you?

Ragging is a PK style, a shitty one that a lot of people like, but it's still a PK style. SPK is home to any and all PK styles and i'd love to keep it that way. I don't want to limit a single PK style because that wouldn't be fair to them. Imagine picking on ragging when Nhing is still allowed, or rushing is left as is? We'd kill off our entire playerbase if everyone who was a cupcake(sensitive feelings) reported every style because they "got killed" or find it "harassing" because they can't PK peacefully in edgeville without getting rushed.

It's the wilderness, anything goes. That is, if it's allowed under our rules.

You were making sense until the part where you reference black ops 4 and "getting dominated" in comparison to ragging. Do you go and throw games on black ops with the intention of ruining the game experience for others..? I don't think so, since you used the "I wouldn't claim that's getting harassment when I suck". And to say that harassment doesn't even exist on games is absolute ignorance. If anything, harassment is strongest where people who aren't confident in real life are able to do as they please and run rampant. And we aren't talking about "all styles" as you seem to over-exaggerate it. We're talking about "ragging" in specific, which isn't hardly a style, unless your definition of a PK style includes "ruining the edge pvp experience for others" in there, that is.

Again, there's ways to prevent it. Longer PJ timers, no rushing with prayer, no spec-ing and teleporting, etc etc. Or wait, how about this idea called a blacklist? Is that non-existent in the realm of possibility? There's plenty of other servers that I'd love to reference right now that have this feature, and their player-bases are very satisfied with it. However, they're lacking in the combat areas, therefore they aren't a fun outlet as SPK is. Does blacklisting hurt your feelings or qualify as being a "cupcake"? Allowing the playerbase to select who they decide to fight and when they decide to fight them? Or is that too much freedom? Not too sure after reviewing these conflicting rule-sets.

Here, I'll even make it easier and offer to do any programming involved for the blacklisting idea, free of charge and in less than a day. Now you've got no reason to decline it other than, well, supporting and encouraging toxic behavior that the people, you know, the ones who make the server what it is, dislike.

• Like 1

Literally Spanwpk is like an 'ugly face/nice body' chick.. everything is great until you notice that ragging is allowed inside edgeville. The amount of drama, toxic, players quitting should have sent a message long ago but these Moderators+ have no idea what a true pking seen means, ragging brings nothing but hatred.

Get a grip Spawnpk and anyone that actively supports ragging.

5 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Literally Spanwpk is like an 'ugly face/nice body' chick.. everything is great until you notice that ragging is allowed inside edgeville. The amount of drama, toxic, players quitting should have sent a message long ago but these Moderators+ have no idea what a true pking seen means, ragging brings nothing but hatred.

Get a grip Spawnpk and anyone that actively supports ragging.

True, you kind of want to not pay any mind to ragging but at the same time you can see it's effects on players. Especially at edge where everyone is already in prod. And guess where the new players go when they pop up in game for the first time? It's as if the game needs to be fixed, we as players want to fix it and have knowledge on what needs to be fixed but everytime we suggest a fix or even a simple change that isn't popular with the toxic part of the community "some mods and admins" will speak negative on your suggestion or, even if you make it make sense, they will act as if they will try to get it looked into and won't. Sad really. Textbook suicide due to trying to keep up social relations.

Edited by krazyk03r

1 hour ago, _Jorik_ said:

Once again; I’m on every list of any ragger on spk and still pk freely lul

This animal, couldnt handle my fighting back 1v1. So he paid some slave of his, to ragg me meanwhile he farmed spawnables. So he could get top1. And yes jorik, you dont give a fuck about edge, you dont pk there. When im broke, im going there to earn emblems towards rebuild. You dont need that, so you do whatever you like. =] 

1 hour ago, Hooke V2 said:

Telescope is easy clear dw

Disagree, not for me. The kid as i was told, lives with parents, 26 yo, doesnt care about anything, pees in a bottle and leaves house once a month? How can i clear that? i cant =] 

Super Unicum, you blame other people ragging yet you do the same and I have proof in video. Lol

Hello Super Unicum, good to see the 4th thread about me!  I remember you insulting me frequently a week ago even though i was off you, so today i thought to myself "fuckit, i aint letting this guy get rank #1!" and oh boy, what fun it was. I can't believe you sat in safe zone for a whole hour dude, you could have gone deep wildy or something :S

Look forward to doing this again tomorrow!

• Confused 1

Also. As we all understand, youtubers bring alot of new players to this server (thats what got me here) And THEY are the ONES which can not be ragged ;) (wondering why) Its fucking obvious, if people saw what the actual fuck is player experience here, nobody would even take their time to come here. So why not to do this with others? Why not to give a option to prevent 1-5 names from attacking you, or leaving a cooldown between times they can attack the same person after one of them re-enter wilderness ? (5 min or something)