Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Blood Slayer Kill Not Counting

I got a blood slayer task to kill 5 targets in the allotted 15 minute period. Over the course of that 15 minutes I killed 4 targets in the wilderness, and 3 players that were also targets after the teleported to edgville. Obviously I chased them at spawn and managed to get 3 kills doing so, however none of the 3 kills counted and as a result failed my task. Please fix this so you still get target kills in edgville after they teleport.  

Hello @Ian

I will make note of this to the owners to hopefully implement a fix. Thank you for the report and stay tuned for a potential fix!

Thanks,
Bowflexxx

11 minutes ago, Bowflexxx said:

Hello @Ian

I will make note of this to the owners to hopefully implement a fix. Thank you for the report and stay tuned for a potential fix!

Thanks,
Bowflexxx

thanks dad

Hey @Ian,

We've tried re-creating this bug to no avail.

Just to clarify, kills that are blocked from the anti-farm timer will not count for blood slayer tasks.

Are you sure the uncounted kills didn't fall into that category?

Thanks,
Ryan

5 hours ago, Ryan said:

Hey @Ian,

We've tried re-creating this bug to no avail.

Just to clarify, kills that are blocked from the anti-farm timer will not count for blood slayer tasks.

Are you sure the uncounted kills didn't fall into that category?

Thanks,
Ryan

I've also discovered that you do not get tier upgrades after a player teleports home and you chase them down to kill them. For whatever reason the target system doesn't seem to work outside of the wilderness while the 10 second time ticks down. Even if you kill them with a few seconds left

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:31 AM, Ian said:

I've also discovered that you do not get tier upgrades after a player teleports home and you chase them down to kill them. For whatever reason the target system doesn't seem to work outside of the wilderness while the 10 second time ticks down. Even if you kill them with a few seconds left

oml… dont come with this please

17 hours ago, Legitemately said:

oml… dont come with this please

excuse me