Ryan

[October 25th, 2018] Mage arena boss, loadout pets, and much more!

Next update ETA:
November 1st, 2018

BI4DNXk.png

Content updates:

• Mage arena
    • A new demi-boss has been added to the Mage arena: The Arcane Demon
    • There is a 1/100 chance for it to be summoned after killing a battle mage in the mage arena
      • When summoned, the arcane demon will immediately begin attacking you
      • Other players can not attack your summoned demon, unless you leave the arena or log out
    • The arcane demon has a variety of high value drops:
      • 25-50M Coins (Always)
      • 250-500 Mystic tokens (Always)
      • 5-10 Blood money (Always)
      • Imbued mage shards (1/10 chance)
      • Arcane demon pet (1/200 chance)
        • Deal 25% more damage with god spells
        • Receive more magic tokens from battle mage drops
        • Increased shard drop rate from battle mages

• Loadout system
    • You can now include pets in your loadouts!
      • Simply clone your loadout with an equipped pet for it to be included
    • The pet will be withdrawn from your bank if it's not your inventory (much like equipment/inventory items)
    • Equipping your loadout will also un-equip and bank your current pet for you (if the pet doesn't match with the loadout's)

• Magic accuracy
    • Magic will now be more accurate vs. melee tank gear (less splashing)

• Bounty hunter
    • The bounty hunter overlay will now show your target's risked emblem tier (if any are risked)

• Coin shop
    • Added noted dagannoth rings to the coin shop (as a result, noted dagannoth rings are now sellable)

• Left-click attack
    • You can now toggle on the "Left click attack target only" option in your settings tab
    • When this is enabled while in combat, players other than your target will have the right-click "attack" option
      • This should help aid against players running back and forth into your fights, etc.

• Grand ring (i) improvements
    • Improved strength bonus and prayer bonus
    • Increased drop rate bonus (7.5% to 10%)
    • Gold grabbing and doubling will now include 100M cash bags (skotizo drop)

• Death system
    • You will no longer lose items on death in non-wilderness areas (killed by monsters, etc.)
      • If you were recently attacked by a player (~60 second window) you will lose items to that player

• Donator promotions
    • Promo package III and Mystery Tickets have been re-added to the promotion system
    • For this remaining week of the Halloween Event, the h'ween promotion shop has been restocked!

• Enchanting
    • New Tier I: Grand prize key
      • Ingredients (cost): Prize key
      • Success rate: 50%

• Vorkath
    • Reduced hitpoints to 1,500

• Items kept on death
    • Added a scrollbar to the "auto-keep" item section to prevent overflow of items

• Blood perks
    • Fixed blood pool perk functionality (10% store discount)

• Revenant weapons
    • Improved skotizo bow damage in PvM combat
    • Fixed false "auto-keep" classification for revenant weapons in the items kept interface

• Death protection values
    • Lowered dragonfire ward protection value
    • Noted items will now inherit the protection value of their un-noted variant

• Archaic wyrm pet
    • Fixed boneguard phoenix necklace effect functionality

• Server performance
    • Made improvements to the server engine to aid against lag/hiccups

• Halloween event
    • You can no longer receive drops on multiple accounts at ripper demon
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Kstyle said:

Skotizo bow not fixed?

Topic has been updated:

Improved skotizo bow damage in PvM combat

7 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Topic has been updated:

Improved skotizo bow damage in PvM combat

Did you improve the pvp performance as well?

"skotizo bow will now be equivalent to a twisted bow" its literally capped at 36 dmg while craw's bow can hit 65. wtf did I just spend 250b on???

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Revenant weapons

• Improved skotizo bow damage in PvM combat

Just killed 4 wildwyrms using the skotizo bow, I was using a blood phoenix pet (+10% range dmg), rigour prayer, range potted, and my highest hit was 34. After this I went and hit a max hit dummy with it and it says my max hit is 36. Did I seriously just spend 250b on the equivalent of a 3rd age bow??

4 hours ago, i make life said:

Just killed 4 wildwyrms using the skotizo bow, I was using a blood phoenix pet (+10% range dmg), rigour prayer, range potted, and my highest hit was 34. After this I went and hit a max hit dummy with it and it says my max hit is 36. Did I seriously just spend 250b on the equivalent of a 3rd age bow??

The phoenix pet doesn’t give a range damage boost, as in, it doesn’t increase the max hit.

13 hours ago, i make life said:

Skotizo bow should not have a cap in PvM. The max hit dummy would also not be a valid determinant, because it's not a wilderness monster.

Skotizo/revenant weapon damage boosts only occur against monsters in the wilderness.

From our initial tests the skotizo bow worked fine in that context, but we'll run some more tests just in case.

Thanks,
Ryan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/26/2018 at 11:32 AM, Ryan said:

Skotizo bow should not have a cap in PvM. The max hit dummy would also not be a valid determinant, because it's not a wilderness monster.

Skotizo/revenant weapon damage boosts only occur against monsters in the wilderness.

From our initial tests the skotizo bow worked fine in that context, but we'll run some more tests just in case.

Thanks,
Ryan

Thank you Ryen, but i can assure you that it is capped at around 36 dmg in pvm, the special attack however, seems to work fine. 

4 hours ago, i make life said:

Thank you Ryen, but i can assure you that it is capped at around 36 dmg in pvm, the special attack however, seems to work fine. 

Second this @Ryan. After much testing I found a max hit of 37(basic auto) for skotizo bow and the special attack hit a max of 168(in my gear). 

Something is surely wrong as only the special attack exceeds a tbow, but the auto doesn't. Tbow is still leagues better, apart from spec. If skotizo bow had Tbow auto strength and the spec it currently has, that would be very worth it and a weapon suitable to it's price tag.

Edited by Kellatha