i am anton

my client won't open

when i try to open my client it says: ' checking for updates' and after that 'client is up-to-date, loading client'. and then it disappears and further nothing happens. i tried the link for the bugs but, when i click on what my problem is, stil nothing happening.

pls help

yp, it still does nothing even that fixerthing did nothing. idk how it happend but it happend 2days ago. it was updating and when it was rdy it disappeared. @Kellatha

Edited by i am anton

10 hours ago, i am anton said:

yp, it still does nothing even that fixerthing did nothing. idk how it happend but it happend 2days ago. it was updating and when it was rdy it disappeared. @Kellatha

Can you post a picture of ur error?

The main guide that we use as a "go-to" when it comes to repairing client issues would be our general client fixes thread which i believe Kellatha has already referred you to: 

There are, however, additional options / steps you can take to fix your client. I advise you check out this thread if you are still having issues:

We also have a tool that we use specifically to repair client issues, it is known as the SpawnPK Client Repair Tool. You can locate this tool by looking in the upper right hand corner of forums,

it looks like this:

ec44b2f61d861f41d1969e59750110fc.png

Report back to me with any additional questions that you might have, hope this resolves your problem,

Thanks!

altough, i found my problem, it's problem 11 but if i go to that link it gives me an ad of screencapture(link: https://gyazo.com/9d15b324ebb38b7ec1f4d71912613029)

it is step 11 definitely ; my client updater starts, it says all is up-to-date and then it disappears. i dont have the other screen from "loading server and then the log in screen" but nether do i get the second screen from the link: https://gyazo.com/9d15b324ebb38b7ec1f4d71912613029

this is what i get when i type in the cmd:setx _JAVA_OPTIONS -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true (this was what i typed in)

SUCCESS: Specified value was saved.                                                  (this is what my respons is)µ

i tried opening my spk but it still wont work, i tried downloading the spk again but the same problem keeps on comming.

i'm trying to remove java and download a new 1 and hopefully this will work...