cokiemonsta

Cokiemonsta Farewell

It's been fun while it lasted but i just cba with this server anymore or the owners. I will be popping in and out just to hang out, chat and help players but besides that there's no more this server has to offer me. 

I will also be on the forums here and there to comment on a few suggestions. I still want to see the server grow but unless the owners get more active and talk to the community, my will to help the server will fade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to the following staff:

@Kellatha, @Bowflexxx, @Aquaman, @Casey - A few staff members that have helped me in the past with many questions no matter how annoying and determined i was to find a solution to a problem.

Thank you to the following friends:

@Ascendency, @Bread Unban, @times up, @Mia, @Phenomenon, @goobymunch, @Bictions, @Pillson, @Doggy, @ikoedi, @Cce, @Y I P K U, @ags k0 claws, @Newtors, @stucka, @BassSpk

Just a few friends that have helped me in the past and made my spawnpk experience enjoyable. Without them i would have quit a long time ago.

Farewell Everyone.

• Sad 3

U tagged my lil hoe ascendency but not le me smh betrayal

Have fun with whatver you’re planning on doing though Cokiemonsta 

Edited by _Jorik_