Kellatha

Enchanted Stone Event!

Enchanted fragment event!  

49 members have voted

1. 1. How do you guys feel about the Enchanted fragment event?

• Yes! It will make the server more rewarding for doing the things we love!
    • Yes! Finally an event that will give us a unique reward for our efforts!
    • Not sure how I feel about this, sounds meh.
    • No! We don't need anymore custom rewards!
    • No! This is going to break the economy!

9 hours ago, E O O E VII said:

Good Idea, however I would look carefully in how gathering these stones. Since we only get stones throughout PvP and PvM, where it's alot easier to make a lot of kills whilst PvMing, PvP should really get a boost on how many stones you would get per kill (Especially deep wildy) since it takes a lot of time to get a kill. I also like to suggest to give a boost with gained stones, whenever you're in a single zone or a Multi zone, since it's alot easier to kill someone with a team in Multi and get a kill than doing it solo while in single wilderness area. (Also farming kills shouldn't be possible to get these stones and bots would neither give them)

I did highlight on the different rates you'd get depending on what approach your taking on the event. PvP scales off of location, and how much your risking. Red skulling would automatically give you a very high boost for stones, and the more risk you have while red skulling will give you an even higher boost. If your asking what would give you the highest chances for more enchanted fragment drops then that would be red skulling with lets say 1T in inventory in the deep wilderess would give you the maximum bonus chance for enchanted fragments to drop. The single/multi zone factor can come in later, but as of right now that should not matter. We don't need to add every little aspect of the wilderness to the event, we've got a lot of bonuses going on here. Regarding the farming kills yeah it wouldn't work on bots but whose to say someone won't go and red skull max wealth with a friend for easy stones when no one is looking.

9 hours ago, E O O E VII said:

I'd suggest removing gathering these stone from NON-wilderness NPC's to make wilderness bossing more active.

That's not fair. PvP has the biggest advantage in this event. Might as well close off the PvM aspect and just leave the PvP aspect up and running? As I mentioned the rates for spawned monsters would be lower than wilderness monsters. Not sure if you missed that part or something. I've got the feeling your screaming "SpawnPK not SpawnPvM" at me.

5 hours ago, Y I P K U said:

1000% SUPPORTED, FULLY SUPPORT, but agreeing with Bow on two very big points:

Hide contents

% damage increase on every style is a bit op. If this is replaced, it's replacement should stay a combat based perk, since there's 1 reward based perk on it already. Instant gratification is needed, it's a must-have while PKing. I suggest something that constantly happens and is noticeable every time/the second it happens. On-the-fly I'm not exactly sure on what this could be, sorry for being vague.

It'd be nice to somehow tie in gold/stone statues with a perk from the end reward and/or from turning in stones stones themselves. A Boneguard shouldn't take 175+ hours of PKing (a very generous estimate, it's probably double that depending on PK style and RNG/luck)

potentially be everlasting ya say?:

Hide contents

If the cape number is increased could these stones stay as a rare drop after the event is over, but only 1 stone as a drop? Why would I suggest exactly this? My next idea focuses on keeping content ingame. After all, the event itself is already designed/could be put in place, item's have to added/retextured, tweaks done to the drop table, and way more, etc, etc. It's lot of work that could stick around, and here's my reasoning:

If every player who won this contest quit/became inactive/or was banned, it would be like the event never happened. The capes will be gone, it will happen eventually, even if it is slow and gradual. Their presence/influence will decline.

9 each of these capes could be added from this event, the other 2 (1 PvM, 1 PvP) could be constantly "fought for" after the main event is "over", similar to the Blood Crown. Instead of a 24 hour duration it could be X amount of days/weeks, the player who turned in the most stones in the last timeframe would have the cape for X days/weeks. For the "permanent" capes, when anyone with the cape is banned, a player willingly "relinquishes" his cape upon quitting, or after Y amount of months of not logging in, the cape will be lost. The player with the most total stones turned in then takes the former's place, becoming the cape's new master. This gives incentive to grind for both the static and dynamic capes. If this is possible could the dynamic capes have a different look than the other, and have a different look than the static capes. Just an example; 9 PvM capes White, 9 PvP Black, 1 PvM Red, and 1 PvP Blue. Possible extra buffs on perks if someone owns both capes?

People not looking after the glory of the cape could right click the stones and and receive either a random BH tier, gold/stone statue, or a random PvP statue, etc. <-this option is a little boring, but I can't think of anything exciting and balanced other than this right now.

My other thoughts on Enchanted Stone Event:

Hide contents

Increased drop rate of stones if one defense. Could apply to PvMing in the Wild?

Could they be dropped at Edge PvP? Honestly, I think the drop rate of stones should be higher in Edge PvP than the Wild, more rewarding. Because Edge PvP isn't fully enclosed and lacks some invisible barriers/it's seclusion during low hours, I can see how this might not a possibility. It might be hard to prevent farming. 

Could stones not drop until combat has been initiated for a few seconds. I don't like limiting PK setup viability/how people should go about this event/Pking, but it will be a nightmare for new players when 5+ or more people will be grinding 200+, possibly 300, rushing kills a day. This might be tricky to implement and may not be effective.

Not sure how I feel about announcements, it has pro's and con's. It's literally a scouting method for every player on the server. It might ruin the experience for Pker's/PvMer's not looking to partake in the event, they'll be free loc's for a month(maybe a good thing?) I see no problem with announcement's for PvM outside of the Wild, it's nice to see lines of gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, especially if one is the first/early to get a stone.

Food for thought. I know skilling in the Wild is basically limited to fishing Dark Crab/agility, but could skilling in the Wild give a higher chance at stones.

I'll work on replacing the 10% damage bonus with something else. Doubling/increasing chances for artifacts sounds more promising and takes into consideration community feedback.

As for the fragments, a shop can be added(Much later) that would allow you to turn in the fragments for rewards. Some people might not have enough to save up for the cape, but they wouldn't mind spending 200 shards on a grand prize key. As far as the duration for the event it has been changed to permanent and the capes will be obtainable forever. Think of it as a new minigame/eternal event on the server. An extra incentive for both your average pker/pvmer. Also not much of a fan of having to lose/share my cape in duration's. As it is, I feel pretty bad every time new achievements get added people who have ele comp cape can't use it anymore until they unlock them all again. As far as exclusivity for the event, if a player gets banned/quits that cape will remain there forever. Making the event eternal fixes that dilemma. 

Thinking about it more, edgepvp might become a possibility for admission to the event. Ultimately it's up to Ryan. Fragments dropped will automatically be deposited in your bank, so there's no worry about having to carry them or think about losing them on death. As far as negating rushers a chance to participate in the event is a no go from me. That wouldn't be fair as rushing is a type of pking style. In that case we would have to restrict every pk style to ensure a healthy balance among them all.

As for the announcements, should be no different than it announcing someone got a "Infernal Stone from a wildywyrm drop". It promotes wilderness activity.

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

I did highlight on the different rates you'd get depending on what approach your taking on the event. PvP scales off of location, and how much your risking. Red skulling would automatically give you a very high boost for stones, and the more risk you have while red skulling will give you an even higher boost. If your asking what would give you the highest chances for more enchanted fragment drops then that would be red skulling with lets say 1T in inventory in the deep wilderess would give you the maximum bonus chance for enchanted fragments to drop. The single/multi zone factor can come in later, but as of right now that should not matter. We don't need to add every little aspect of the wilderness to the event, we've got a lot of bonuses going on here. Regarding the farming kills yeah it wouldn't work on bots but whose to say someone won't go and red skull max wealth with a friend for easy stones when no one is looking.

That's not fair. PvP has the biggest advantage in this event. Might as well close off the PvM aspect and just leave the PvP aspect up and running? As I mentioned the rates for spawned monsters would be lower than wilderness monsters. Not sure if you missed that part or something. I've got the feeling your screaming "SpawnPK not SpawnPvM" at me.

I'll work on replacing the 10% damage bonus with something else. Doubling/increasing chances for artifacts sounds more promising and takes into consideration community feedback.

As for the fragments, a shop can be added(Much later) that would allow you to turn in the fragments for rewards. Some people might not have enough to save up for the cape, but they wouldn't mind spending 200 shards on a grand prize key. As far as the duration for the event it has been changed to permanent and the capes will be obtainable forever. Think of it as a new minigame/eternal event on the server. An extra incentive for both your average pker/pvmer. Also not much of a fan of having to lose/share my cape in duration's. As it is, I feel pretty bad every time new achievements get added people who have ele comp cape can't use it anymore until they unlock them all again. As far as exclusivity for the event, if a player gets banned/quits that cape will remain there forever. Making the event eternal fixes that dilemma. 

Thinking about it more, edgepvp might become a possibility for admission to the event. Ultimately it's up to Ryan. Fragments dropped will automatically be deposited in your bank, so there's no worry about having to carry them or think about losing them on death. As far as negating rushers a chance to participate in the event is a no go from me. That wouldn't be fair as rushing is a type of pking style. In that case we would have to restrict every pk style to ensure a healthy balance among them all.

As for the announcements, should be no different than it announcing someone got a "Infernal Stone from a wildywyrm drop". It promotes wilderness activity.

As I stay with my opinion, spawnpk has changed to a fulltime PvM server where donators have a huge advantage over new players because of their ''Private Spawners''. Also making it ridicilously overpowered when even having a drop rate boost of 50%, without getting any risk to get pked nor lose any of the gained loot. 

I'd only like to see an active wilderness, with a lil to no bosses in safe zone. Take a look at Corpereal beast, Blood- or Wildywyrm and Tekton, where they drop one of the most valuable items in the server though they are in the wilderness, meaning people take a risk going in there and whenever getting loot the chance of having to get PK'ed. 

3 minutes ago, E O O E VII said:

As I stay with my opinion, spawnpk has changed to a fulltime PvM server where donators have a huge advantage over new players because of their ''Private Spawners''. Also making it ridicilously overpowered when even having a drop rate boost of 50%, without getting any risk to get pked nor lose any of the gained loot. 

I'd only like to see an active wilderness, with a lil to no bosses in safe zone. Take a look at Corpereal beast, Blood- or Wildywyrm and Tekton, where they drop one of the most valuable items in the server though they are in the wilderness, meaning people take a risk going in there and whenever getting loot the chance of having to get PK'ed. 

Personally I don't like spawners. I rather have a big place filled with different NPC's that I could kill one by one without having to wait on the spawner. When i'm pvming i'm grinding and want to be killing with me actually on there and not AFKing like every other donator. Thanks to AFKers we have zones restricted now. It's really hard to kill one tekton without the heal we used to have. Now we have to carry food to kill it because 30 seconds is way too long to heal up with the orb. As far as the other epic pets, I never killed them much besides the need for achievements. Before sponsor I had like 300 kills on corp/tekton,and like barely this month I finished the remaining 200ish corp kills I needed for the 500. Wildywyrm/bloodwyrm is a whole different story as I will probably never be killing those unless I get a slayer task, which I never do. I got like 330 wildywyrm kills and most were because of a slayer task.

Honestly, these custom items are getting out of hand can we stop resorting to making overpowered custom items? 

12 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Alrighty guys, first things first is i'd like to announce a proposition for having a global event take place on SPK that would benefit both PvP and PvMers! Since it's been a while since the last event, and we have a good month or two before the summer event I would like to add in an event that would potentially be everlasting.

Enchanted Stone Event 2018:

This event will consist of "Enchanted Fragments" being dropped throughout the SPK server no matter what activity you are doing. These fragments are indeed untradable, and will be automatically banked when you have managed to collect one. These will primarily be earned by PvMing and PvPing, and could also be earned by skilling. It will be determined later if these will be announced globally whenever a player manages to get one, but for now they probably won't be going to be announced. See the information below for further details into the event based on the categories you are planning on finishing! You must gather 1000 of these enchanted fragments for a chance at fusing it into the enchanted stone, but don't worry there is more! In case a player does fail to fuse, they will be given a reward at random for their exemplary efforts in gathering all the enchanted fragments(See your category below to see what you can get).

I. PvP information: Enchanted fragments can be earned when killing players throughout the wilderness. The higher the players wealth that they are risking, the higher chance of a enchanted fragment dropping upon killing a player, or a player killing you. Similar to the system used for risking fighting, the more wealth either player is risking, the higher chance there will be for a enchanted fragment to drop. You can chose between fusing for the PvP reward or PvM reward.

A.) Edgeville/Low level wilderness: These will have normal rates for receiving a enchanted fragment on player kills! (Risk factor can increase your chances)

B.) Deep Wilderness: These will have increased rates for receiving a enchanted fragment on player kills! (Risk factor can increase your chances here as well)

C.) Non wilderness locations: Kharazi/Clan Wars/Safe zones/EdgePvP/ Risk fight arena will all be excluded from receiving enchanted fragments. (This is to prevent farming in disclosed locations)

Enchanted Stone Turn In: Once you have gathered 1000 enchanted fragments, you can try and fuse them together for a chance at winning the grand prize!

• Upon fusing it successfully: You will win the grand prize!
  • Upon failing: You will receive a random amount of Blood money ranging from 1-5,000!

Grand Prize: Given this is the PvP version of the event, the grand prize will be a "Death Cape" that will have a toggable perk system, similar to enchanted yoshi. These perks can be switched between each other, and only one can be active at once. This cape will be modeled to have a "Cursed" or "Death" theme, that would have black and red aesthetics/particles to highlight and crown you the winner of the PvP event for 2018. The "Death" King aka PvP King.

• Perk 1: Grants a 10% damage boost in PvP
  • Perk 2: Doubles the blood money you get in PvP
  • Perk 3: Acts as a blood cape and a phoenix necklace at the same time in PvP

II. PvM information: Enchanted fragments can also be earned when killing any NPC throughout the server! The harder the boss(via difficulty) will give you a higher chance at a enchanted fragment. Now I know what you are thinking, donators that can spawn are going to dominate this event! (BUT IT GETS BETTER!!!). Rates will severely be adjusted depending on where you are PvMing! This is to ensure a healthy balanced competition environment to ensure even non donators have an equal chance as a sponsor donator! You can chose between fusing for the PvP reward or PvM reward.

A.) Spawned Monsters: These will have normal rates for receiving a enchanted fragment on NPC kills! (Difficulty factor will still increase your chances)

B.) Non spawned monsters: These will have slightly increased rates for receiving enchanted fragments than spawned monsters(Those that are in ::Dzone, ::ezone) that are server spawned and not player spawned. (Difficulty factor will still increase your chances)

C.) Wilderness Monsters: These will have increased rates for receiving a enchanted fragment in the event! Given these are the most dangerous to hunt since there are both PvP and PvM factors here, these have the highest chances of receiving a enchanted fragment in the entire event! (Difficulty factor will still increase your chances)

Enchanted Stone Turn In: Once you have gathered 1000 enchanted fragments, you can try and fuse them together for a chance at winning the grand prize!

• Upon fusing it successfully: You will win the grand prize!
  • Upon failing: You will receive a random amount of gold ranging from 1B-10B!

Grand Prize: Given this is the PvM version of the event, the grand prize will be a "Enchanted Cape" that will be a toggable perk system, similar to enchanted yoshi. These perks can be switched betwen each other, and only one can be active at once. This cape will be modeled to have a "Enchanted" or "Mystic" theme, that would have purple and white aesthetics/particles to highlight and crown you the winner of the PvM event for 2018. The "Eternal" King aka PvM King.

• Perk 1: Grants a 15% Drop rate bonus and 5% double drop rate bonus
  • Perk 2: Grants all gold drops to be doubled
  • Perk 3: Doubles slayer task points upon completion of tasks, and has a small chance to triple slayer task points upon task completion

III. Skilling information: This is the most basic of the event. These will have low chances at receiving enchanted fragments for the event. No matter what skill you are doing, every time you gain XP you will have a very low chance of receiving a enchanted fragment for skilling. This is a side category for the event, and not a main one. Whatever enchanted fragments you collect here can be used towards turning them in the PvP or PvM contest.

All of this is merely a suggestion and can be improved based on community feedback. At the end of the day this event can be modified in any way without notice before official release. Please post any and all feedback!

Grand prize for PvP:

Would remove perk 1, since a 10% boost to an 88 max ags (or) is going to be a max hit of almost 99, which can 1 hit someone.

Would add a perk, which almost have the same effects as boneguard pet.

Grand prize for PvM:

Would remove perk 1, getting out of hand with DR bonuses.

Would remove perk 2, doesn't have any effects since u dont earn alot of money whilst PvMing without yoshi.

I don't know about this. I like the idea but people complain about custom items all the time and i'm surprised so many people would say yes to more custom items. 

11 hours ago, E O O E VII said:

Grand prize for PvP:

Would remove perk 1, since a 10% boost to an 88 max ags (or) is going to be a max hit of almost 99, which can 1 hit someone.

Would add a perk, which almost have the same effects as boneguard pet.

Grand prize for PvM:

Would remove perk 1, getting out of hand with DR bonuses.

Would remove perk 2, doesn't have any effects since u dont earn alot of money whilst PvMing without yoshi.

PVP: Damage boosts don't override damage caps. If a weapon is capped at 80, damage boosts can not make a player hit higher than that, but does make it possible to hit closer to it. 

Perk added similar to boneguard pet.

PVM: DR bonus has to stay until a more suitable perk can be found. 

Doubling gold on kills is VERY effective and would be highly sought after. Revs at elite zone can give you max cash in 40ish minutes, meaning max cash would be possible in around 20 minutes of non stop second per second grinding. Whatever pet you use doesn't matter, but tekton pet/tectonic fairy pet would be ideal to kill monsters faster. Revs can drop up to 7m cash, doubling it can be up to 14m. More cash coming into the economy is the best remedy we can have besides short term cash sinks.

Changelog consists of the following:

• Removed 10% damage boost for PvP
    • Replaced with Smite percentage/healing/statuette drops
  • Grand Prize added in to the first winner of the event to win $250 in bonds.
    • Main prize will consist of the prize the respective capes for either pathway of the event.
  • Event changed from one winner to eternal! The capes will be able to be achieved forever and without limit.

More feedback is appreciated!

This would very an excellent event although it should be more promoted towards PVP instead of PVM to be honest @Kellatha.

16 hours ago, despair said:

Zzz drop rate boost... *residentsleeper*

I agree, there should not be any more huge drop rate boosting items ingame IMO.

5 hours ago, Kellatha said:

PVP: Damage boosts don't override damage caps. If a weapon is capped at 80, damage boosts can not make a player hit higher than that, but does make it possible to hit closer to it. 

Perk added similar to boneguard pet.

PVM: DR bonus has to stay until a more suitable perk can be found. 

Doubling gold on kills is VERY effective and would be highly sought after. Revs at elite zone can give you max cash in 40ish minutes, meaning max cash would be possible in around 20 minutes of non stop second per second grinding. Whatever pet you use doesn't matter, but tekton pet/tectonic fairy pet would be ideal to kill monsters faster. Revs can drop up to 7m cash, doubling it can be up to 14m. More cash coming into the economy is the best remedy we can have besides short term cash sinks.

Changelog consists of the following:

• Removed 10% damage boost for PvP
    • Replaced with Smite percentage/healing/statuette drops
  • Grand Prize added in to the first winner of the event to win $250 in bonds.
    • Main prize will consist of the prize the respective capes for either pathway of the event.
  • Event changed from one winner to eternal! The capes will be able to be achieved forever and without limit.

More feedback is appreciated!

I understand doubling gold can be effective, however as you just said ''ELITE"' donator is needed to do it, and of course a yoshi if you really want to AFK it. Tho too much cash per player can also ruin the economy, since we can buy everything meaning Rare items will dissapear and only the LTD items are a sign of rarity, though you even can buy them.

5 hours ago, E O O E VII said:

I understand doubling gold can be effective, however as you just said ''ELITE"' donator is needed to do it, and of course a yoshi if you really want to AFK it. Tho too much cash per player can also ruin the economy, since we can buy everything meaning Rare items will dissapear and only the LTD items are a sign of rarity, though you even can buy them.

No different than afking it at revs in wildy. Point is, having your gold doubled in whatever NPC you are killing will be very profitable. Given these fragments are going to take many months to get, I won't see any one forming a stone until at least 2 months of non stop minute by minute grinding. 

Too much cash can ruin it the economy yes we know but right now what we need is more cash flow in the economy. These capes won't be flying around with everyone having one, and besides there is still the option of either getting the PvP cape or the PvM cape, not the mention the other PvM perks.

PS: The stats of the cape itself wont be game breaking and would probably just match the stats of a comp cape. However, later on in the event we can have a vote on whether players want to see a balanced out cape for all attack styles for PvM, or one really strong attack style oriented cape. If players want a ranged PvM cape then the stats can follow suit of ava's t. Or if the players want it to be melee oriented, then it can match the stats of an infernal cape. Same thing for mage, although the best mage cape in game are imbued capes so the cape can be based off the imbued capes stats. Keep in mind these are stats only and won't go off matching unique perks so we won't be leeching off of infernal capes 10% drop rate bonus.

Although this was clearly stolen from another server >:(>:(>:(..... (Name, concepts, exact item, and exact amount).  Wouldn't be bad to do.

useless content after someone does it first.

it'll just be something you "get" over time and dont need to rush if someone already has it first.

4 minutes ago, urdumb said:

useless content after someone does it first.

it'll just be something you "get" over time and dont need to rush if someone already has it first.

That's exactly what it is. Another thing on the server to do/grind for. The cape isn't limited and neither is the event, so people can get the cape as soon as they reach the stone amount. Later, and if the event goes official I can think of a shop that you can sell fragments to so people who are finished the cape can have a shop to spend it in. Also to those players who can't finish the entire event. Perhaps they give up at 500 fragments but a $45 bonds looks like a good deal and they'll sell it for that.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Kellatha said:

No different than afking it at revs in wildy. Point is, having your gold doubled in whatever NPC you are killing will be very profitable. Given these fragments are going to take many months to get, I won't see any one forming a stone until at least 2 months of non stop minute by minute grinding. 

Ahh come on you know its different, you cant keep spamming pot and hp restore in wildy, you can use your best gear without risking it outside of wildy aswell which gives u higher drop rate and kills per hour so obv its a huge difference between wildy and elite rev farming.

And ye ofc it will be profitable but it will fuck up the eco aswell. Longterm.

Again it might take 2 months okay but what about after the 2 months have passed? Giving it a long duration to obtain just pushes the eco fuckery into the future. Doesnt matter if it takes 1, 2 months or even a year, if its game breaking it shouldnt be a thing.

Sorry man I like alot of your suggestions you obv put alot of time and effort into them and you are really creative at times but you often forget to think longterm. Short term updates damage the server more than they help it.

And whats fun about PvMing if its just afking bosses for a drop that makes it easier to profit while afking bosses?? You would know how boring that could end up being giving the server we know us from as am example and ye SPK aint that bad YET but its 100% moving into that direction.

Good quality PVM content is when you have to outsmart the games mechanics e.g: raids, inferno, alot rs3 bosses.

In contrary we have spk bosses: pot up pray up attack, afk, repeat.

I went a bit out of topic sorry but ye I wanted to tell you this.

Edited by despair

11 minutes ago, despair said:

Ahh come on you know its different, you cant keep spamming pot and hp restore in wildy, you can use your best gear without risking it outside of wildy aswell which gives u higher drop rate and kills per hour so obv its a huge difference between wildy and elite rev farming.

And ye ofc it will profitable but it will fuck up the eco aswell. Longterm.

Again it might take 2 months okay but what about after the 2 months have passed? Giving it a long duration to obtain just pushes the eco fuckery into the future. Doesnt matter if it takes 1, 2 months or even a year, if its game breaking it shouldnt be a thing.

Sorry man I like alot of your suggestions you obv put alot of time and effort into them and you are really creative at times but you often forget to think longterm. Short term updates damage the server more than they help it.

And whats fun about PvMing if its just afking bosses for a drop that makes it easier to profit while afking bosses?? You would know how boring that could end up being giving the server we know us from as am example and ye SPK aint that bad YET but its 100% moving into that direction.

Good quality PVM content is when you have to outsmart the games mechanics e.g: raids, inferno, alot rs3 bosses.

In contrary we have spk bosses: pot up pray up attack, afk, repeat.

I went a bit out of topic sorry but ye I wanted to tell you this.

it takes 1hour to make a bot for pvming if you know about coding :) just telling ya aswell you can use ghostmouse at dzone for cerberus :) thats just some funny things ryan shoulda know.

On 13.5.2018 at 10:38 PM, Morbid said:

Honestly, these custom items are getting out of hand can we stop resorting to making overpowered custom items? 

the staff team will keep making it duo ryan listens to them. they will keep beneifting the staff team they even have a staff item somehwat looks like a suit some red - white shirt/black overshirt w.e its called. dont know if anyone uses it anymore duo no staff knows it because they are dumb af imo if they keep making custom items the server will die in no time we saw it at ele-c-bow when it went 2handed nobody used it anymore besides these wannabe single nhers to outrush people , korasi is either barely in use anymre duo to the nerf from 2015 or so.

I like the idea of bringing PVM and skilling into this rather than just PVP.

I do think that limiting it to 20 players may be an issue, maybe have a few tier rewards, or a reward shop where the stone is used as currency.

A long-term event would be a great addition to overlap with our limited time events.

I'd like to assure everyone that if we were to add something like this, the rewards would be scaled in a way that wouldn't be detrimental to the economy.

Thank you for putting this together, and thank you to everyone who provided constructive feedback!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ryan said:

A long-term event would be a great addition to overlap with our limited time events.

I'd like to assure everyone that if we were to add something like this, the rewards would be scaled in a way that wouldn't be detrimental to the economy.

Thank you for putting this together, and thank you to everyone who provided constructive feedback!

No @Ryan Stop adding all this custom items to the game already Making this game P2W so quickly its not even funny. The amount of Custom pets in the game is getting retarded already. I am sure by now a user can go pk in a full Auto-keep set of overpowered gear and risk nothing also? STOP WITH THE P2W Bullshit already