Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

[4/28/2018] New shields, blood statuettes, sponsor items, and more!

Next update ETA:
May 8th, 2018

6vVMKiq.png

Content updates:

• Bloodwyrm scrolls
    • You can now receive bloodwyrm scrolls as a rare drop from the Wildywyrm and Bloodwyrm
    • These scrolls can be activated to guarentee a Bloodwyrm spawn after the next Wildywyrm kill
  • Dragonfire ward
    • This range based dragonfire shield has been added to the blood money equipment store (8,000 BM)
      • Dragonfire special attack is functional (does not require donator rank)
      • Protects against all forms of dragon fire
  • Ancient wyvern shield
    • This magic based wyvern shield has been added to the blood money equipment store (8,000 BM)
      • Provides a +1.75% magic damage bonus
      • Dragonfire special attack is functional (does not require donator rank)
      • Protects against all forms of dragon fire
  • New pet fusion: Tectonic fairy pet
    • Costs 10x Treasure fairy pets, 10x Tekton pets, and 425x Blood shards
    • Includes combined effect of each pet
      • Gives a +20% (+5%) drop rate bonus
  • Statuettes
    • Mandrith will now show you the value of your statuettes before exchanging
    • Blood statuettes
      • This new mid-high tier statuette has been added to the statuette PK drop table
        • Can be exchanged by Mandrith for 5,000,000,000 (5B) coins 
  • Bone guard pet
    • Added the following new effects:
      • Increases drop chance for statuettes
      • Gives a chance for double statuette drops
  • New marketplace (trading post) features
    • The total value of your listings will now be displayed on the bottom of the sales interface
    • You can now modify the price or quantity your existing listings
      • Simply click your active listing and select the "Modify" options
  • OSRS/07 Tick toggle
    • In your options tab, you can now toggle on/off "Oldschool ticks"
      • With this setting enabled, majority of your actions will be queued in standard 600ms
        • As opposed to the more instant registration from SpawnPK's fast paced nature
      • This setting may particularly be appealing for players who prefer the 07/OSRS feel of actions, especially for NHing/bridding
        • If you are not familiar with the concept of this feature, we recommend keeping it toggled off (default)
      • The feature is a work in progress, so we are open and appreciative to feedback!
  • Repair items (bank button)
    • This new feature will allow you to repair all of the broken items in your bank
      • Standard blood shard or coin pricing is still applied
      • The blood shards (or coins) need to be in your bank, not inventory
    • Simply click the new "Repair items" button located to the right of the search button
  • Sponsor rank
    • Sponsor wings and capes have been added to the donator zone coin shop
      • Both of these items have the same bonuses and effects
        • Equipment bonuses are similar to the infernal cape
        • Includes a +6.5% drop rate bonus
          • If you have an infernal cape or elemental completionist cape on your account, it will gives you a +10% bonus
      • Sponsor wings give flight animation in the non-wilderness

Gameplay changes and patches:

• Prayer
    • Overhead prayers should now switch/activate more instantly
  • Gamble zone
    • Players will no longer appear above flowers
      • This only applies for flowers from FP matches that you are involved in, not others
  • Graphical fixes
    • Fixed graphical issue with ancestral hat
  • Trading post
    • Fixed issue with searching certain characters in the trading post (apostrophes, hyphens, parenthesis, etc.)
  • Sponsor zone
    • You can no longer use the ::nurse command in the sponsor zone
    • Fixed undead pker monster spawning
  • Kharazi minigame
    • Fixed freezing bug at a specific location
  • Bloodwyrm
    • Slightly increased bloodwyrm spawn rate from wildywyrm kills
  • Resizable mode
    • Fixed issue with the clickbox for prayer/run orbs while in resizable mode
  • Frost and magma slayer helmet
    • Now applies venom to targets, and provides venom immunity while equipped
  • Enchanted pet accessory
    • Now includes the gold accessory in the cycle
  • Granite maul
    • Fixed issue with special attack activating twice despite only one click
    • Fixed issue with special attack distancing while frozen
  • Blood shard salvaging
    • Added the following items to the exchange list:
      • Spectral spirit shield
      • Toxic staff of the dead
    • Increased rift guardian pet salvage amount
  • Ranged combat
    • Improved hit delay formula for distanced attacks
  • Fused slayer helmet
    • Improved aesthetics
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Dragonfire ward

Ancient wyvern shield

Statuettes

Bone guard pet

OSRS/07 Tick toggle

Prayer

Granite maul

YES!

• Like 1

are any other ways going to be introduced as to how to get the wyvern shields aside from blood money in terms of pvp or pvm related content?

Idk who suggested to remove the ::nurse option from Sponsor Zone, I think it's a completely wrong idea, you should remove the capability of people to autotype ::nurse. That would be the correct choice for stopping afk farming, not screwing up people that actively wanna farm sponsor zone as well. Whatever. 

• Like 1

With that choice being made we can no longer restore our spec. That messes things up a loot for active pvmers.

5 minutes ago, Upndown said:

Idk who suggested to remove the ::nurse option from Sponsor Zone, I think it's a completely wrong idea, you should remove the capability of people to autotype ::nurse. That would be the correct choice for stopping afk farming, not screwing up people that actively wanna farm sponsor zone as well. Whatever. 

I've spoken with a few others about this as well, and after further consideration decided to bring it back with a reasonable cool-down timer.

You can expect to see this implemented by tomorrow.

Thanks,
Ryan

Sweet news, thanks! Also a further improvement anti-afk tekton farming would be to not allow the autotyper in sponsor zone anymore. Or any zone. 

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I've spoken with a few others about this as well, and after further consideration decided to bring it back with a reasonable cool-down timer.

You can expect to see this implemented by tomorrow.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan, I see you've allowed the ::nurse option again at ::sponsor zone, with a 30s cd timer. I wanna tell you that it's still afkable. 30s won't give tekton enough time to kill an afk person that autotypes "::nurse" every 30-35 seconds. He brings me down to 70 hp and I can ::nurse again easily. The 30s cd timer is not a bad idea, but it won't block the afk farming. You can test it for yourself and see that I'm not talking bs. I think my suggestion should stand and add a rule where sponsors should not be allowed to afk type ::nurse on tektons/corps. All other mobs should be fine, since they're never gonna be able to hit through prayer, but a rule should be added where we may not afk type ::nurse for tektons/corps. 

10x of tekton and fairy pet I think its a bit overkill requirement, but nice update tho sadly nothing too big but not a dissapointment.

thumbs-up-sign_1f44d.pngT I C K  U P D A T E  B O I S

This update has actually made me want to play again/more, ticks are great from what I can see. They're so smooth. This is the way THE GAME SHOULD BE PLAYED. Big thumbs up for prayer too.

Edit:

Also like lzzer said, dfs and new shields use the uncharged version of dfs, stats of a mithril square shield. Dfs should be the best spawn shield available, numerous low tier shields are better i.e. rune defender/d sq shield.

@Ryan  INFO IN THE SPOILER BELOW.

Spoiler

Pulled most this info from my future bug fix topic. Put here because this updated was related to projectiles. There's a lot more to come.

Item queuing/Attack Response: 

Minor flaw right now with OSRS ticks, in some situations attacks aren't as "responsive" as they should be. This leads to attacks/special attacks being cancelled and in most cases eliminates a mechanic known as item/weapon queuing aka input buffering. This is very, very hard to explain in words and I need to test this more. I'll be editing in more detail on this exact topic this later. I compared inputs/responses/results side-by-side with OSRS, literally doing the same actions. Edit: 75% sure I know the cause of this, still testing.

Granite Maul Update:[IMPORTANT]

Gmaul spec bar doesn't highlight the font, it doesn't change it from white to yellow. It looks like your special attack isn't activated, you are still able to spec though.

Also, gmaul spec is disabled over 1 square away. It is not possible to attack from a distance. I don't mean the "buggy 4sq gmaul spec", I mean pathing to your opponent and the damage hitting from 2 sq away (the attack range of melee weapons). Gmaul's special attack won't go off when having to path now, combat already has to be initiated. If I click the special attack bar and attack someone who isn't in combat with me, it's a regular attack not the special. Even when no distance is between 2 players a first hit has to be done for gmaul to go off. Even when in combat and you backup more than a square you can't spec. This effectively makes gmaul attack range 1 and not 2. This gives it loads of wonky mechanics such as: your character not actually pathing during the gmaul animation but still being stalled by it. Basically freezes you for a moment and makes "invisible" pathing aka pathing during the animation impossible. Issuing a movement command during the animation does nothing and your character will only begin pathing when the animation is complete. This effects an untold amount of things.

These new changes detract from some of the most advanced combos/mechanics in the game. They makes some combos/mechanics IMPOSSIBLE to pull off.

The original bug wasn't about gmaul specifically only being able to to hit from a distance while frozen, it's the distance check of it in general, You could not be frozen/click special then hit from 4sq.  Damage should go off during the attack range of the weapon (2sq) and not the distance check (4sq) like before. The damage being done during the distance check made gmaul buggy, not magic/being frozen.

IMO I don't think gmaul needed all these updates, maybe the one before last but def not the last one, more info below on why I think so. I think why gmaul-AGS didn't work is the fact AGS is 1tick slower than it should be. It should be 1 tick faster than any maul/2hed weapon.

https://youtu.be/mQC1KnETNbs?t=80 <- an example of a "long distance" gmaul spec on OSRS. I'm not sure if gmaul was even bugged before this update, it worked very similar to OSRS. I was testing gmaul before this update (tested while frozen), and it was fine (ok maybe slightly too quick). Melee can start it's attack animation at 4 sq away, and damage 2 squares away. The fact gmaul special is instant+2 attack range let's you attack people who are pathing AWAY from you while frozen(and unfrozen) (as it should be). This allows you to be frozen and gmaul someone while there is a space between. People are just unfamiliar with mechanics and are used to this server/don't play OSRS, they think any change is a bug. https://youtu.be/mQC1KnETNbs?t=127 https://youtu.be/FtpgBwUgTMk?t=48 https://youtu.be/mQC1KnETNbs?t=114 <- More long distance gmaul specs. https://youtu.be/2RDkt0JlJQM?t=191 <- In this clip a "long distance" gmaul spec is done. He unfreezes after gmaul hits, a small delay is seen where pathing/movement isn't possible. Gmaul hits before his movement begins/while oponnent moves away. https://youtu.be/YN3SvYMz61I?t=149 <- another

DhVLUl1.png

EDaeebE.png

It should be possible to triple stack blitz-cbow-barrage, blitz-barrage, cbow-barrage etc. It isn't possible on SPK. 

Range:

Projectiles are travelling TOO FAST when at a distance, their speed currently increases with distance between you and your opponent, this is the OPPOSITE of OSRS. On OSRS projectiles travel SLIGHTLY slower with each distance square (maybe every 2?), they travel very very slow. This makes it nearly impossible to perfectly stack range-barrage or range-melee (example ags) with distance on SPK (it was hard to stack them before with how bugged projectiles were, see below).

However, SPK projectiles now have consistent travel speed. Before when you fired an arrow it would speed up after 2-3 squares. Damage is now done when it hits the target, before it was done 1-2 squares away from them. I think simply fixing the last 2 problems was enough of a fix, projectiles don't need to be sped up based on distance, they should go slower.

Suggested

Magic:

Pulled most this info from my future bug fix topic.

Also any chance to seeing magic with projectiles (blitz, entangle) get a rework soon? Magic damage hit's during the xp drop/distance check, it should hit when it collides with a player. This makes it impossible to stack blitz-barrage or magic-range/range-magic. https://youtu.be/ZO3tTajbqnM?t=38 <- this video explains more on how stacking should be possible on SPK. Please watch all of it.

More details on freezing/magic below, this is how magic with projeciles should be. 

qFRBkV7.png

Entangle command is issued, pathing begins.

YugRDRL.png

Entangle is cast (xp drop visable; 90 magic xp from entangle, 3 hp xp from the 1 damage dealt), THE TARGET IS NOW FROZEN but doesn't look it. He will finish his pathing to his frozen point due to "invisible pathing". The magic casting animation and opponent player pathing stop at the same time. On SPK and OSRS targets are frozen on XP drop. At this stage SPK and OSRS differ, on SPK damage is done at this point, on OSRS it isn't (this makes stacking harder/impossible). Magic on SPK doesn't have a "projectile"

YbUAveM.png

Where the opponent "invisibly" paths to, he's still frozen. He's actually already at the spot he's running to, it's just hard to explain in words if someone doesn't know the mechanics. Basically character animations/models are 1tick behind what's actually happening to give runescape a more "realistic" look. Invisible pathing can be shown on SPK/OSRS by dropping an item while in motion, where it lands is where you actually are in that moment. 

klx1SBm.png

Now this is where SPK and osrs differ more. You can still see the project travelling it is very close to the opponent but damage is still not done yet. On Spk, damage would have been done long, long ago. (notice the "Cast Flames Of Zamorak", this relates to below) 

vkwExhU.png

1 frame later. The XP drop you're seeing is from "charge" but the 1 (damage) is from entangle, flame damage will hit one frame after this and stack. The damage from the first spell (entangle) and the xp drop from the second spell (flames, cancelled by charge) will happens simultaneously if pulled off correctly, damage from flames of zam will happen next. Flames was cast AFTER entangle. Because magic has a travel time with projectiles it's possible to queue (input buffer) an instant spell during the casting animation of a non-instant  spell (spell without a projecile aka flames of zam) and have the damage/spells stack. The 2nd animation (flames of zam) will be partially cancelled since it was done during the animation of the first spell. Spells without a projectiles like flames of zamorak/barrage do damage instantly, their only delay is cast time/cast animation.

K30Td24.png

This is all done at once on SPK, no travel time, nodelay, no projectile, no synchronizing between mechanics. Here you can see the casting animation, damage, xp drop, freeze, and more. All happening at the same time, and lacking a projectile.

Another edit: Some of my info on SPK was changed this update, it seems like the range update did change magic projectiles too. Magic; blitz AND barrage now have a travel time now, barrage shouldn't. If barrage's travel time is reduced to it's casting time, stacking mechanics might work correctly, it might also fix the problem below. (unsure if related)

A look at barrage/blitz might help other mechanics such as barrage then dding under somebody continuously without them being able to attack you.

This is something that's possible on OSRS with relative ease but is nearly IMPOSSIBLE on spawn. It's only possible to do it on SPK if your HP bar isn't showing aka your opponent is planking hard (which it shouldn't matter then as they're not trying to attack back). The HP bar part takes advantage of the mechanic "flinching". If your HP bar isn't showing the game doesn't read like you're in combat, thus the first attack against you to initiate combat will always take longer. This makes you able to barrage/dd and your opponent not able to attack back. However you shouldn't have to take advantage of flinching to barrage dd, it should be possible while the HP bar shows. Currently if the HP bar is showing it's only possible to do this when taking which direction your opponent is facing into account. If they have to turn 180 degrees to attack, their attack will be slow. That means you have to predict what your opponent will do, then change your direction/click patterns accordingly EACH TIME YOU BARRAGE. You can walk under the first barrage without them being able to attack, during this the opponent will be turning. After they turn you have to click OPPOSITE the way they're facing barrage-then dd again. An extra click is added because you have to constantly readjust or they'll be able to attack. Beyond the first barrage, barrage dd takes 3 commands (barrage-click ground-walk under) to pull of on SPK and is slow/inefficient even when done right. When it only takes 2 on OSRS (barraged-walk under). The click pattern for SPK is mostly barrage-walk south-dd-barrage-walk north-dd and takes a lot of rhythm (east/west is harder to do, due to SPK pathing mechanics). After literally months of trying this myself and watching brid fights, there's only one person who I've seen pulling this off when the opponent is actually trying to attack back and isn't outright planking. It's Gf1v24.

^ I got one think clearly wrong in the above spoiler, it is click-barrage-walk under, small oversight.

Edited by Y I P K U

Nice update overall but a cheap version of the infernal cape sounds like hard p2w to me...

Thanks for implementing my idea on the shields :)

shame they dont know the stats of the charged shield :/ cuz that -55 range def is silly

+72 +80 +75 +15 -5

^what the def stats should look like

Edited by lzerraptorz

Honestly surprised no1s brought up the fact the dfs is uncharged the skeletal is uncharged and the wyvern is uncharged cuz its kinda silly that a 20b+ shield is sooo weak defence wise.

All 3 of these shields need +50 to all there defensive stats bar mage to be more comparable to the osrs version as no1 runs around with an uncharged dfs thats just silly.

Edited by lzerraptorz

Damn! i always look forward to updates, and this is the reason why!

buff for money making at start next up?

where's the starter dark bow? (blood bow stats)

weaker version of bp as a (starter bp) next?

11 hours ago, Y I P K U said:

thumbs-up-sign_1f44d.pngT I C K  U P D A T E  B O I S

This update has actually made me want to play again/more, ticks are great from what I can see. They're so smooth. This is the way THE GAME SHOULD BE PLAYED. Big thumbs up for prayer too.

Edit:

Also like lzzer said, dfs and new shields use the uncharged version of dfs, stats of a mithril square shield. Dfs should be the best spawn shield available, numerous low tier shields are better i.e. rune defender/d sq shield.

@Ryan  INFO IN THE SPOILER BELOW.

Hide contents

Pulled most this info from my future bug fix topic. Put here because this updated was related to projectiles. There's a lot more to come.

Item queuing/Attack Response: 

Minor flaw right now with OSRS ticks, in some situations attacks aren't as "responsive" as they should be. This leads to attacks/special attacks being cancelled and in most cases eliminates a mechanic known as item/weapon queuing aka input buffering. This is very, very hard to explain in words and I need to test this more. I'll be editing in more detail on this exact topic this later. I compared inputs/responses/results side-by-side with OSRS, literally doing the same actions.

Granite Maul Update:[IMPORTANT]

Gmaul spec bar doesn't highlight the font, it doesn't change it from white to yellow. It looks like your special attack isn't activated, you are still able to spec though.

Also it is not possible to attack from a distance. I don't mean the buggy 4sq gmaul spec, I mean pathing to your opponent and the damage hitting from 2 sq away (the attack range of melee weapons). Gmaul's special attack won't go off when having to path now, combat already has to be initiated. If I click the special attack bar and attack someone who isn't in combat with me, it's a regular attack not the special. Even when no distance is between 2 players a first hit has to be done to for gmaul to go off. Even when in combat and you backup more than a square you can't spec. This effectively makes gmaul attack range 1 and not 2. This gives it loads of wonky mechanics such as: your character not actually pathing during the gmaul animation but still being stalled by it. Basically freezes you for a moment and makes "invisible" pathing aka pathing during the animation impossible. Issuing a movement command during the animation does nothing and your character will only begin pathing when the animation is complete. This effects an untold amount of things.

These new changes detract from some of the most advanced combos/mechanics in the game. They makes some combos/mechanics IMPOSSIBLE to pull off.

The original bug wasn't about gmaul specifically only being able to to hit from a distance while frozen, it's the distance check of it in general, You could not be frozen/click special then hit from 4sq.  Damage should go off during the attack range of the weapon (2sq) and not the distance check (4sq) like before. The damage being done during the distance check made gmaul buggy, not magic/being frozen.

IMO I don't think gmaul needed all these updates, maybe the one before last but def not the last one. I think why gmaul-AGS didn't work is the fact AGS is 1tick slower than it should be. It should be 1 tick faster than any maul/2hed weapon. https://youtu.be/mQC1KnETNbs?t=80 <- an example of a "long distance" gmaul spec on OSRS, I'm not sure if gmaul was even bugged before.

It should be possible to triple stack blitz-cbow-barrage, blitz-barrage, cbow-barrage etc. It isn't possible on SPK. 

Range:

Projectiles are travelling TOO FAST when at a distance, their speed currently increases with distance between you and your opponent, this is the OPPOSITE of OSRS. On OSRS projectiles travel SLIGHTLY slower with each distance square (maybe every 2?), they travel very very slow. This makes it nearly impossible to perfectly stack range-barrage or range-melee (example ags) with distance on SPK (it was hard to stack them before with how bugged projectiles were, see below).

However, SPK projectiles now have consistent travel speed. Before when you fired an arrow it would speed up after 2-3 squares. Damage is now done when it hits the target, before it was done 1-2 squares away from them. I think simply fixing the last 2 problems was enough of a fix, projectiles don't need to be sped up based on distance, they should go slower.

Suggested

Magic:

Pulled most this info from my future bug fix topic.

Also any chance to seeing magic with projectiles (blitz, entangle) get a rework soon? Magic damage hit's during the xp drop/distance check, it should hit when it collides with a player. This makes it impossible to stack blitz-barrage or magic-range/range-magic. https://youtu.be/ZO3tTajbqnM?t=38 <- this video explains more on how stacking should be possible on SPK. Please watch all of it.

More details on freezing/magic below, this is how magic with projeciles should be. 

qFRBkV7.png

Entangle command is issued, pathing begins.

YugRDRL.png

Entangle is cast (xp drop visable; 90 magic xp from entangle, 3 hp xp from the 1 damage dealt), THE TARGET IS NOW FROZEN but doesn't look it. He will finish his pathing to his frozen point due to "invisible pathing". The magic casting animation and opponent player pathing stop at the same time. On SPK and OSRS targets are frozen on XP drop. At this stage SPK and OSRS differ, on SPK damage is done at this point, on OSRS it isn't (this makes stacking harder/impossible). Magic on SPK doesn't have a "projectile"

YbUAveM.png

Where the opponent "invisibly" paths to. He's actually already at that spot, it's just hard to explain in words if someone doesn't know the mechanics. He's still frozen.

klx1SBm.png

Now this is where SPK and osrs differ more. You can still see the project travelling it is very close to the opponent but damage is still not done yet. On Spk, damage would have been done long, long ago. (notice the "Cast Flames Of Zamorak", this relates to below) 

vkwExhU.png

1 frame later. The XP drop you're seeing is from "charge" but the 1 (damage) is from entangle, flame damage will hit one frame after this and stack. The damage from the first spell (entangle) and the xp drop from the second spell (flames, cancelled by charge) will happens simultaneously if pulled off correctly, damage from flames of zam will happen next. Flames was cast AFTER entangle. Because magic has a travel time with projectiles it's possible to queue (input buffer) an instant spell during the casting animation of a non-instant  spell (spell without a projecile aka flames of zam) and have the damage/spells stack. The 2nd animation (flames of zam) will be partially cancelled since it was done during the animation of the first spell. Spells without a projectiles like flames of zamorak/barrage do damage instantly, their only delay is cast time/cast animation.

K30Td24.png

This is all done at once on SPK, no travel time, nodelay, no projectile, no synchronizing between mechanics. Here you can see the casting animation, damage, xp drop, freeze, and more. All happening at the same time, and lacking a projectile.

Another edit: Some of my info on SPK was changed this update, it seems like the range update did change magic projectiles too. Magic; blitz AND barrage now have a travel time now, barrage shouldn't. If barrage's travel time is reduced to it's casting time, stacking mechanics might work correctly, it might also fix the problem below. (unsure if related)

A look at barrage/blitz might help other mechanics such as barrage then dding under somebody continuously without them being able to attack you.

This is something that's possible on OSRS with relative ease but is nearly IMPOSSIBLE on spawn. It's only possible to do it on SPK if your HP bar isn't showing aka your opponent is planking hard (which it shouldn't matter then as they're not trying to attack back). The HP bar part takes advantage of the mechanic "flinching". If your HP bar isn't showing the game doesn't read like you're in combat, thus the first attack against you to initiate combat will always take longer. This makes you able to barrage/dd and your opponent not able to attack back. However you shouldn't have to take advantage of flinching to barrage dd, it should be possible while the HP bar shows. Currently if the HP bar is showing it's only possible to do this when taking which direction your opponent is facing into account. If they have to turn 180 degrees to attack, their attack will be slow. That means you have to predict what your opponent will do then, change your direction/click patterns accordingly EACH TIME YOU BARRAGE. You can walk under the first barrage without them being able to attack, during this the opponent will be turning. After they turn you have to click OPPOSITE the way they're facing barrage-then dd again. An extra click is added because you have to constantly readjust or they'll be able to attack. Beyond the first barrage, barrage dd takes 3 commands (barrage-click ground-walk under) to pull of on SPK and is slow/inefficient even when done right. When it only takes 2 on OSRS (barraged-walk under). The click pattern for SPK is mostly barrage-walk south-dd-barrage-walk north-dd and takes a lot of rhythm (east/west is harder to do, due to SPK pathing mechanics). After literally months of trying this myself and watching brid fights, there's only one person who I've seen pulling this off when the opponent is actually trying to attack back and isn't outright planking. It's Gf1v24.

Thank you very much for this comprehensive set of reports.

I'll be giving them a close look for the next patch update.

As a side note, the new shield bonuses will be fixed as soon as possible, our apologies for the silly inconvenience.

11 hours ago, despair said:

Nice update overall but a cheap version of the infernal cape sounds like hard p2w to me...

Eh i still rather use infernal cape now that I have both :P Still prioritizing that small difference to infernal, and if I sell it then the drop rate bonus comes down to 6.5% no thanks! I asked Ryan if if could match stats as well to infernal cape since we've already matched the drop rate bonus but I don't think he liked the idea. I rather much use the pink cape over the ugly looking infernal max cape, where I would get even madder if I split it to lose those 10M bounties I spent on it :P 

4 hours ago, Ryan said:

Thank you very much for this comprehensive set of reports.

I'll be giving them a close look for the next patch update.

@Ryan Edited in a bit more info, anything/everything else will be in my future thread(s). There's a lot more.

Edited by Y I P K U