cokiemonsta

Ragging and Divine

Ragging and divine at edgeville  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Should players be able to rag inside Edgeville?

2. 2. Should Divine be banned from Edgeville?

Ragging and Divine at edgeville has been a huge problem for new players and i want this banned in order to allow new players to come into the community. Maybe by doing this players will realize that there are better ways to settle there differences then by pulling out rag gear and being childish and annoying.

Also Divine allows richer players to take advantage of the new players at edgeville and i believe by banning divine from edgeville this will increase the newer players and also increase the amount of players on the server. Not only will a new player have to spend there entire bank for a BC sword in order to have a chance to kill someone. They will also have to get lucky and combo at least 80hp worth of damage through full primal, viper helm etc. in order to kill someone eating at 80hp everytime. 

https://gyazo.com/ce5ca7cc84cf20704a9d4070a6144315

A long term player. This is not what our long term players should do to our newer players.

Edited by cokiemonsta

imo ragging in expensive and prod shit shouldn't be banned,i always like free cash from pking.

3 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

ryan has said multipile times he will not ban rag from anywhere since it is a form from pking.

Well @Ryan needs to change his mind. It's pathetic and childish. It's ruining the new community and keeping the old. 

Something needs to change. If ragging can't be banned then something needs change to prevent it. 

It's stupid that some new player is going to start up this server hoping to have fun pking and then some old player gets pissed and starts ragging because they got attacked and they died. It's part of the game. Just because 1 person is having a bad day doesn't mean someone else day has to be ruined. 

I get it if someone's being rude but for stupid BS like dying fairly. It needs to stop. 

Also i want to know why people are saying no to banning divine at edgeville. Please comment, I want to know why.

Ragging people in wildy shouldn't be allowed and should be bannable.

And divine is okay,  just don't fight people on wildy with divine? That's it.

Or maybe adding some sort of Timer, that doesn't allow the person to attack them for a certain amount of time, if the player is being ragged. example : victim attack his target,(ragger) pjs. this goes on for a while (owners can decide how many time the ragger would be able to attack the victim before its considered ragging) id suggest the cool down timer being anywhere from 10-20 minuets because the ragger would just give up and not rag the kid.

You can say, what if he comes back after the 20 minuets, if he continues then the rag timer could double so the player is prevented from getting ragged under the same (ip) and i believe there should. if someone decides to (evade that rag timer) there should be some penalty for that. 

2 hours ago, Ascendency said:

Or maybe adding some sort of Timer, that doesn't allow the person to attack them for a certain amount of time, if the player is being ragged. example : victim attack his target,(ragger) pjs. this goes on for a while (owners can decide how many time the ragger would be able to attack the victim before its considered ragging) id suggest the cool down timer being anywhere from 10-20 minuets because the ragger would just give up and not rag the kid.

You can say, what if he comes back after the 20 minuets, if he continues then the rag timer could double so the player is prevented from getting ragged under the same (ip) and i believe there should. if someone decides to (evade that rag timer) there should be some penalty for that. 

Yes this sounds like a great idea. This would not completely fix the situation but it balances it out a bit more. I appreciate your idea Ascendency.

• Like 1

Ragging has never bothered me and i do not believe it should be banned from edgeville if you are personally having issues with raggers deal with it :P

7 hours ago, lzerraptorz said:

Ragging has never bothered me and i do not believe it should be banned from edgeville if you are personally having issues with raggers deal with it :P

It's because you just hire someone to perm rag people whenever someone does something you don't like. Even childish things like, you flaming others and then someone ask you nicely to not flame so you have a friend perm rag that player.

2 hours ago, Y I P K U said:

No form of pking should be banned.

A form of pking that 99/100 times you are not going to kill anybody and on top of that ruins all other forms of pking. 

Edited by cokiemonsta

Ragging is a form of pking, no form of pking should be banned. Server's with ragging rules have a lot more chaos and toxic players then what they do without. All rags come with motive. 

8 hours ago, Nick said:

Ragging is a form of pking, no form of pking should be banned. Server's with ragging rules have a lot more chaos and toxic players then what they do without. All rags come with motive. 

Like what servers? i remember servers like soulsplits, one of the nicest runescape private servers out there and i can't remember ever seeing a ragger on that server. Ragging is technically a form of pking just barely but it's like bullying which is not aloud in school, makes the school better in every other way. And you know what happens to the bully? The bully gets help from others with positive comments and sooner or later that bully becomes a popular student. 

Ragging should not be aloud and the result of ragging being banned or by putting temporary cool downs, like Ascendency said above, is a better community. The ragger will sooner or later get better at pking and will not need to rag. 

Stop looking at it as a form of pking because 1 kill out of 50, 100, 1000 attempts should be looked at as nothing more but a toxic troll. 

8 hours ago, Nick said:

Ragging is a form of pking? its just annoying and what's fun about it? 

23 hours ago, Ascendency said:

To add onto this (only applies to edgeville) Wilderness lvl 1-9.

It doesn't matter how you look at it, ragging is pking. Just like you pathetic retards going around with Ryan's custom melee set up hitting all the high riskers; or you spastics rushing. Yes, it's annoying - but we haven't banned that so why should we ban ragging? 

If you don't want to be ragged, then stop giving reason to rag you. You go you to people with your torag platelegs risk, hit a high risker and say "off pray". Put some thought into the situation, before you go and make the 50th post about this, where again it won't be banned.

Edited by Nick

Lmao ragging is amazing part of the game, it was a big reason why I stayed around the community so long. 

And honestly as a ragger most of the time we start ragging  is when you idiot's do stupid shit that is annoying lmao. 

If you don't want to get ragged don't be stupid and piss off people who enjoy ragging 😂 

#Ragmessiah

#Raggingislife 

16 minutes ago, Nick said:

It doesn't matter how you look at it, ragging is pking. Just like you pathetic retards going around with Ryan's custom melee set up hitting all the high riskers; or you spastics rushing. Yes, it's annoying - but we haven't banned that so why should we ban ragging? 

If you don't want to be ragged, then stop giving reason to rag you. You go you to people with your torag platelegs risk, hit a high risker and say "off pray". Put some thought into the situation, before you go and make the 50th post about this, where again it won't be banned.

Make this man president.

On a more serious note, i'm not sure why this comes up every once and a blue moon - Ragging will not be illegal on SpawnPK.

I found it never bothered me, plus it's entertaining to watch, so you making this poll/post is just a huge waste of your time and everyone else's.

Let's just end it right where it should be. Divines are staying and ragging is a permanent guest. Not that it'd go anywhere.

As someone who has recently started this server, I can tell you that raggers and 'prods' are incredibly annoying.

Even the kind of players that wear full pvp armour and have stupidly OP spec weapons who justify it by telling the player using a beginner AGS that 'You might kill me and get bank' even though it is extremely unlikely, are incredibly annoying. 

But it's all fair game in the wilderness.

5 hours ago, Nick said:

Fuck presidency, I'm the King.

Poll stripped,Topic closed 

I get ragged for being part of elementals, never done anything to those ppl, because Ive been inactive on clan activities for a while atm but they just dont like my nose I guess. They even told me the only reason they ragg is because they want/like to bully. Get into the whole topic before you accuse the ppl that are being ragged. Sometimes they are in the wrong ye but most of the times its just bullying and a pathetic power show off

Imo thats something that has to be looked into. If you see some1 get beat up just because he decided to not confort your taste with w/e looks, religion etc. Would you step up and tell him to change the way the bullies want him to be so the bullying stops? That sounds retarded.

Ofc its not as simple as saying ye lets ban ragging but i think what ascend said is going in the right way.

Edited by despair

10 hours ago, Phenomenon said:

Make this man president.

On a more serious note, i'm not sure why this comes up every once and a blue moon - Ragging will not be illegal on SpawnPK.

It doesn't have to be, just needs to be nerfed some how. Like what Ascendency said above or any other creative way to tweak it a bit. 

6 hours ago, despair said:

I get ragged for being part of elementals, never done anything to those ppl, because Ive been inactive on clan activities for a while atm but they just dont like my nose I guess. They even told me the only reason they ragg is because they want/like to bully. Get into the whole topic before you accuse the ppl that are being ragged. Sometimes they are in the wrong ye but most of the times its just bullying and a pathetic power show off

Imo thats something that has to be looked into. If you see some1 get beat up just because he decided to not confort your taste with w/e looks, religion etc. Would you step up and tell him to change the way the bullies want him to be so the bullying stops? That sounds retarded.

Ofc its not as simple as saying ye lets ban ragging but i think what ascend said is going in the right way.

Exactly what I mean. I attacked my target 3 weeks ago and killed him. But because I'm so good at pking this man decided to rag me. For a whole week he has ragged me for being good on this server.

After that week I tried to have a nice conversation with him but he was just being toxic so I put him on ignore. 

Now 2 weeks after that he is still ragging me today for being good at pking. Tell me how thats fair @Phenomenon

And since this spawn gear like torags and dfs is so overpowered, I am unable to do anything. Remove torags from the game? Remove dfs from spawnables? Remove serp? I doubt it. So what's the answer? Because whether this gets banned or not it needs some kind of nerf.