New Balmung upgrade scroll appears todo nothing to max hit of either the balmung, or cursed balmung.
according to scrolls description, it ahould raise the max hit by +5
can someone fix/explain please
Type punishment: BANN Time/Date you were punished: It should be yesterday, 29.09.2026 Staff member who punshed you: I don't know because logged off and I was banned later. Rule you broke to be punished: I was gamble and lost. I was act and was acting like I ::yell my password. But it was not my real password and I did log out. I just was mad. Im Sorry for it.
Why should you be unpunished: Normaly I'm a cool guy. I was overacting in Game. I hope for a Chance. Thanks sir.
i was now 48houers not online and could play the game but i got banned now i would ask why i got Banned on my account i cant do another acc some why.
need pls fast help because i did nothing wrong from the rules.
one thing i can know why i bann because of 2 diffrent IP adress because i play Home and on ther Morning on my work tbh if its a problem leme know pls
IGN: Dymatii