• Official Discord

• Most Recent Posts

• This is a serious offense Luckygamble. Please review Section 21 of the Official Rules of SpawnPK. 21: Staff Disrespect Disrespecting a member of our staff team will not be tolerated, they're here to help you. Making accusations (without proof/basis) of a staff member abusing their powers falls in this category. If they're abusive, please create a formal and respectful topic about it on the forums, or PM one to an administrator This especially applies to any flaming as a result of someone punishing/infracting you. If you don't agree with a staff member's decision, RESPECTFULLY report it on the forums so it can be reviewed by the owners and administrators. Signs of blatant disrespect/slandering within these posts will drastically decrease it's validity, and in some cases breaks this rule on its own. If you are warned by a staff member for any false accusations over yell chat / in-game, you are obligated to discontinue immediately! Refusal to do so will always result in punishments.   Administrators must take the appropriate action to discourage rule-breaking activity. SpawnPK has an awesome community and staff members take time out of their day to assist members. It is important to respect staff and support members as their primary goal is to help and assist. You can file a appeal here: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/forum/25-appeal-an-offense/   Good luck, No Sh0t
    • This is a serious offense Luckygamble. Please review Section 21 of the Official Rules of SpawnPK. 21: Staff Disrespect Disrespecting a member of our staff team will not be tolerated, they're here to help you. Making accusations (without proof/basis) of a staff member abusing their powers falls in this category. If they're abusive, please create a formal and respectful topic about it on the forums, or PM one to an administrator This especially applies to any flaming as a result of someone punishing/infracting you. If you don't agree with a staff member's decision, RESPECTFULLY report it on the forums so it can be reviewed by the owners and administrators. Signs of blatant disrespect/slandering within these posts will drastically decrease it's validity, and in some cases breaks this rule on its own. If you are warned by a staff member for any false accusations over yell chat / in-game, you are obligated to discontinue immediately! Refusal to do so will always result in punishments.   Administrators must take the appropriate action to discourage rule-breaking activity. SpawnPK has an awesome community and staff members take time out of their day to assist members. It is important to respect staff and support members as their primary goal is to help and assist. As Maherco stated, you can file a appeal here: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/forum/25-appeal-an-offense/   Good luck, No Sh0t
    • You need to make an official appeal request here: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/forum/25-appeal-an-offense/ If your appeal is just a Staff member will assist you with the unban process. Feel free to review the official rules of SpawnPK here:   Good luck, No Sh0t
    • Seems like there may be more to this story. Make an appeal and a Administrator can look into the exact reason for your ban. As Marxie stated, account sharing is not a bannable offense.  https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/forum/25-appeal-an-offense/ Good luck, No Sh0t
    • Dear Game Developers, I hope this message finds you well. I have recently returned to SPK, plan on playing actively, and possibly creating content. I am writing to share my recent experience with attempting to form a raid group for the Expert Cox Daily Challenge. The challenge starts with getting 50 boss kills, most of which was done solo with some groups formed here and there. Despite investing an hour of my time during midday, unfortunately, I was unable to successfully gather enough players to proceed with the Expert level raid. I could solo however raid content is most enjoyable with a team, and reasonable faster. Raid content is a significant aspect of enjoyment in your game, offering challenging encounters and valuable rewards. However, the current difficulty in forming raid groups, especially during off-peak hours, has the PVM raid scene in comatose, and it seems to deter many players from participating actively and achieving the Daily Reward. To address this issue and enhance the raiding experience for all players, I would like to suggest a thoughtful buff to raid rewards. Here are a few specific ideas that could potentially incentivize more players to engage in raid content: Increased Loot Drop Rates: Boost the chances of receiving rare and valuable loot from raid bosses, encouraging players to invest time and effort into completing raids in a team. Enhanced Currency Rewards: Provide a significant amount of in-game currency or raid-specific tokens upon completion, which can be used to purchase desirable items from raid vendors. Weekly Raid Milestones: Implement weekly milestones that reward players for completing a certain number of raids, with escalating rewards for reaching higher milestones. By implementing these enhancements, not only will you make raid content more rewarding and appealing, but you will also foster a more active and engaged community of players who are excited to participate in both PVM and PVP throughout the day. Thank you for considering these suggestions. I look forward to seeing how your team continues to evolve and improve this already fantastic game! Best regards, No Sh0t
  • Latest Updates

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    c o k e