Sign in to follow this  
gf07

Ragging

Ragging is such a cancer to this server. I rush in the wilderness, I get ragged. I anti-rush in the wilderness, I get ragged. I pj in the wilderness, I get ragged. I have a regular fight in the wilderness and kill someone, I get ragged. I stand in the wilderness doing nothing, then get ragged by a kid trying to get money to stop. Where is the entertainment in pking anymore when I cant stay in the wilderness for more than 20 minutes without getting ragged?

Ragging is not only annoying to the person getting ragged, but the ragger. If I get annoyed with someone I may rag them for 5 minutes, but then I get bored and just stop. 

If you aren't in a clan or buddy-buddy with everyone on the server you get ragged 24/7. Wheres the benefits in ragging to the server? Its annoying, its time consuming, ect... 

Anyway put some pro's of ragging below, maybe I don't see the purpose it serves. I only see ragging to be good to prevent constant rushers. But it seems like if you so much as look at someone the wrong way they get rag gear and waste their own time. 

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u2.jpg

Edited by gf07
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

ragging is apart of ragging as rushing get used to it.

Did you miss the part when I said I get ragged for killing someone or to pay money? lol

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Z75 said:

maybe if people liked u, u wouldnt get ragged at all

I dont need people to like me, who r u again btw?

16 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

i have a tip for you most of the People in here can't rag outrag them make them tired w.e just dont cry on fourms that makes everything even shitter for you belive me or not it wont help you it gave 5+guys that tried to make ragging bannble in spk but never helped ryan,ramzi,tevin said to it something

"RAGGING IS APART OF THE GAME SO IS RUSHING" you cant ban a pking art from Server, runescape.

I know it wont be removed, nor am I petitioning for such, the purpose of this post was to get community input for the reasoning behind ragging. 

On 1/26/2018 at 6:14 PM, gf07 said:

Ragging is such a cancer to this server. I rush in the wilderness, I get ragged. I anti-rush in the wilderness, I get ragged. I pj in the wilderness, I get ragged. I have a regular fight in the wilderness and kill someone, I get ragged. I stand in the wilderness doing nothing, then get ragged by a kid trying to get money to stop. Where is the entertainment in pking anymore when I cant stay in the wilderness for more than 20 minutes without getting ragged?

Ragging is not only annoying to the person getting ragged, but the ragger. If I get annoyed with someone I may rag them for 5 minutes, but then I get bored and just stop. 

If you aren't in a clan or buddy-buddy with everyone on the server you get ragged 24/7. Wheres the benefits in ragging to the server? Its annoying, its time consuming, ect... 

Anyway put some pro's of ragging below, maybe I don't see the purpose it serves. I only see ragging to be good to prevent constant rushers. But it seems like if you so much as look at someone the wrong way they get rag gear and waste their own time. 

Give me your IGN and the person who ragging you. Most of the server FEAR ME :D

On ‎27‎-‎1‎-‎2018 at 1:14 AM, gf07 said:

Dumbest topic ever complaining about getting ragged, probs u trashtalked too much.

Also rushing? what do you think what they think of you when they get rushed by a random?

On ‎27‎-‎1‎-‎2018 at 6:16 AM, gf07 said:

I dont need people to like me, who r u again btw?

Asking Zach who he is, but who in the hell are you? Fucking random degenerate, go neck yourself, i'll uid evade just to perm rag you, mark my words.

8 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

do you see the Problem in your words? you cant rag lmfao hm times did you quit? hm times did you not atk back hm times did you say "i will rag you4ever" LOLOLO

Juicy 0range is the easiest rag target ever. All you gotta do, is hit him once and he will coma for 5 months. L30L303L

ragging is a part of pking , if you rush \ pj \ be a dick on a server with one world and one main wilderness (edge) people will remember you

11 hours ago, cp1337 said:

Juicy 0range is the easiest rag target ever. All you gotta do, is hit him once and he will coma for 5 months. L30L303L

Coma for 5 months? Get banned for 5months for flaming Randy Tryhards, think that's what you mean...

20 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

do you see the Problem in your words? you cant rag lmfao hm times did you quit? hm times did you not atk back hm times did you say "i will rag you4ever" LOLOLO

I've never quit, I've been banned, Never quit, Retard? and who are you? some kid who tried staff twice and instantly got rejected?

10 hours ago, pj3r said:

ragging is a part of pking , if you rush \ pj \ be a dick on a server with one world and one main wilderness (edge) people will remember you

I see this a lot and its actually not.

how will u rag someone on rs? their is multiple worlds and different areas

edge on most servers has a ::blacklist 

how are u gonna stop someone with knifes/divine/torag/pray he will not let you fight anyone and if he has like 4 friends in wildy you are even more fucked

i use to be in this situation were basically you could do nothing, i did what they did but at that point they are doing what they wanna do and that is not let u play the game

ragging was never apart of pking and it is a rsps thing and only happens cause 1 world and small population so only 1 area to fight or 2 tops 3

its common sense why its illegal at edge for other servers

3 hours ago, Juicy Report said:

I've never quit, I've been banned, Never quit, Retard? and who are you? some kid who tried staff twice and instantly got rejected?

Stop embarrassing yourself. You've been avoiding to ns me, levy and headhunter. Everytime we hit you, you either went afk or logged acting like you had to go. Dumb whale, you're still our slave.

9 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

Stop embarrassing yourself. You've been avoiding to ns me, levy and headhunter. Everytime we hit you, you either went afk or logged acting like you had to go. Dumb whale, you're still our slave.

You guys have never hit me, you're a bunch or retards. Yall are full mental, and retarded, I feel sorry for your parents.

52 minutes ago, xheadhunterx said:

try to hide the truth lols you're a random slave my loc irl is Germany pms if you want my address :P i dont Play anymore games can Focus on my life,training :P unlike you waited 5months to comeback l :o l

You are mentally unstable. You constantly complained about not getting un banned, and you complained about not getting staff 2 weeks later. You have an illness, please get help.

1 minute ago, Juicy Report said:

You guys have never hit me, you're a bunch or retards. Yall are full mental, and retarded, I feel sorry for your parents.

Al Qaeda 69, rag fest, xheadhunterx, sweaty sara and gf 1v24 always hit you whenever you entered wilderness and you instant went napping mode, fucking degenerate. Imagine lying over a videogame, YOUR parents must be proud of you huh? No wonder they don't give you attention, LMAO.

7 minutes ago, Juicy Report said:

Lmao? Are you retarded? I owned the wilderness while I played

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You owned nothing, you got owned. You were our slave, stop dreaming. #Bully-Squad made you camp safezone and insta go coma whenever we entered wilderness l30l303l.

3 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You owned nothing, you got owned. You were our slave, stop dreaming. #Bully-Squad made you camp safezone and insta go coma whenever we entered wilderness l30l303l.

Online if you wanna rag .-.

1 minute ago, Juicy Report said:

Online if you wanna rag .-.

I would If I wasn't uid banned, come ns me on DT ::cw.