Phenomenon

| Assassins | Singles NH/Hybrid clan | Led by Phenomenon

oOnfyic.png

T3f05h4.png

#Assassins is a single-zone clan lead by Phenomenon, Primarily focusing on skilled Nhers and Hybrids.

We focus on Quality over Quantity, meaning we do not mass-recruit. You will have to prove that you are good enough to fit the program we are trying to create here on SpawnPK. Comprehensive log-checks (background checks) will also be conducted to ensure we do not have any spies in the clan-chat.

Your leader has the following clan experience:

OSRS' #Prohibited

Former General in "Bully-Squad"

Co-Owner of #DSL alongside "Faith Pots"

Co-Owner of #TSS Alongside "Gf 1v24"

Lead the CC #Sf

General in "Elementals" for Multi-PKing.

Rules and Requirements:

The server rules are the supreme law of the land, being in the same CC as admin grants you zero immunity from the rules:

https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/1084-server-rules/

Discord is a requirement if you want to be involved with the program, you don't need a microphone but you are expected to join calls and listen for critical information during wars.

If you are in the clan chat, that means you are ready for battle. If a call-out is made to go to a location, you are expected to be there. If you cannot make it for whatever reason, leave the clan chat or let the leader know.

Any lootations over 5B must be shared with whoever assisted.

No Clan-hopping/backstabbing other members.

Application format:

In game username:

Country / timezone:

Do you have access to discord?:

Past clanning experience (across all games):

Teleport-block setup(picture):

Tribrid/NH setup(s)[picture]:

What credentials do you think makes you qualified to join #Assassins?:

**Some users may be instantly accepted due to previous affiliations, others might be subject to tryout/further testing**

Member's List:

Phenomenon

Jiren

Bass

Zeplin99

Rated

I Hit Worlds

I Am Bought

Lehmustin

Fellow Human

Jason

L E E C H

Washmycat69

Xxragrave1

In game username: Cu M8

Country / timezone: United States / Eastern

Do you have access to discord?: Yes

Past clanning experience (across all games): I lead a clan on my own, as well as participated in trigg v2, and sayin.

What credentials do you think makes you qualified to join #Assassins?: I am a well rounded pker. I am experienced in nhing. I respond to every callout, and I am there every time when needed. I have always been loyal to every clan that I participated in. I am also a great leader. 

5 hours ago, Cu M8 said:

In game username: Cu M8

Country / timezone: United States / Eastern

Do you have access to discord?: Yes

Past clanning experience (across all games): I lead a clan on my own, as well as participated in trigg v2, and sayin.

What credentials do you think makes you qualified to join #Assassins?: I am a well rounded pker. I am experienced in nhing. I respond to every callout, and I am there every time when needed. I have always been loyal to every clan that I participated in. I am also a great leader. 

Good luck

Message to everyone applying for this clan! Make sure to follow these steps to not get banned!

1. Dont be friends of faith pots.

2. Dont be better pker than tevin or atleast when fighting vs tevin let him win so he thinks hes better.

! Those are the steps you would want to follow otherwise u get banned 

-isis leader [am banned now because i didnt follow these 2 steps.]

Gl with ur clan, probably dies faster than tss

1 hour ago, Stinkybrid said:

Message to everyone applying for this clan! Make sure to follow these steps to not get banned!

1. Dont be friends of faith pots.

2. Dont be better pker than tevin or atleast when fighting vs tevin let him win so he thinks hes better.

! Those are the steps you would want to follow otherwise u get banned 

-isis leader [am banned now because i didnt follow these 2 steps.]

Gl with ur clan, probably dies faster than tss

Tevin is cool with me. Ramzi, aurora and jean paul are the shitters who got me uid banned for flaming, LMAO.

I broke the following rules:

* Flaming (mute worthy)

* Spamming in help cc after getting wrongfully IP muted (which every would do, also just ip mute worthy)

BREAKING THESE TWO RULES, IS AN UID BAN.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Aurora broke the following rules;

* Flamebaiting over yell. (as a moderator)

* Punishing people from 'triggered' cc without warnings.

* Using ::tele command whilest full tbed at revenants where he was about to die.

* Leaking kyran's irl picture and making fun of him.

* Leaking people's banks to other players, which is also against the rules.

BREAKING THESE RULES, ONLY GETS YOU A WARNING.

Then people complain about the server losing players, LOL

3 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

Tevin is cool with me. Ramzi, aurora and jean paul are the shitters who got me uid banned for flaming, LMAO.

* Flaming (mute worthy)

* Spamming in help cc after getting wrongfully IP muted (which every would do, also just ip mute worthy)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Using ::tele command whilest full tbed at revenants where he was about to die.

And what did I do? Slapped tevin, pmed aurora "hi from kyle"😂

1 minute ago, Stinkybrid said:

And what did I do? Slapped tevin, pmed aurora "hi from kyle"😂

L0L.... aurora is such a brainless retard. Mans doesn't even know how to moderate.

14 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

L0L.... aurora is such a brainless retard. Mans doesn't even know how to moderate.

In my opinion tevin belongs to the retard group too😂😝opens new cland weekly gets slapped=bans 

In game username: Loviathan

Country / timezone: Sweden / UTC+01:00

Do you have access to discord?: Yes I do indeed.

Past clanning experience (across all games): Participated in sayin and triggV2 or V3 (idek) for few days, then i decided to join tss.

Teleport-block setup(picture): https://gyazo.com/ef2be0cecbcd4ba715d3c2fd3296728d

Tribrid/NH setup(s)[picture]: https://gyazo.com/5ce3f5e55efd8c15ccb24300c6349929

What credentials do you think makes you qualified to join #Assassins?: Adjustable young man in the wilderness looking for some actions, experienced nher (I'm lowkey bad pls hmu if u got lessons for m3) Also a nice guy, try to keep the flaming down. No need for not needed conversations :) - Jellyfish458. Been in tss for a bit which I enjoyed which is why I'm applying for #Assasins now! Good luck to everyone else who decides to apply aswell!

1 hour ago, Loviathan said:

In game username: Loviathan

Country / timezone: Sweden / UTC+01:00

Do you have access to discord?: Yes I do indeed.

Past clanning experience (across all games): Participated in sayin and triggV2 or V3 (idek) for few days, then i decided to join tss.

Teleport-block setup(picture): https://gyazo.com/ef2be0cecbcd4ba715d3c2fd3296728d

Tribrid/NH setup(s)[picture]: https://gyazo.com/5ce3f5e55efd8c15ccb24300c6349929

What credentials do you think makes you qualified to join #Assassins?: Adjustable young man in the wilderness looking for some actions, experienced nher (I'm lowkey bad pls hmu if u got lessons for m3) Also a nice guy, try to keep the flaming down. No need for not needed conversations :) - Jellyfish458. Been in tss for a bit which I enjoyed which is why I'm applying for #Assasins now! Good luck to everyone else who decides to apply aswell!

Triggered V2 and V3 never existed, so idk wuu2.

And NHing isn't camping 1 tick range, playing with delayed prayers, avoiding hybrid and NH fights @ edgepvp

so gl applying.

Edited by E O O E VII

3 hours ago, cp1337 said:

* Flaming (mute worthy)

Please add kelletha and JP aswell.

8 minutes ago, E O O E VII said:

Triggered V2 and V3 never existed, so idk wuu2.

And NHing isn't camping 1 tick range, playing with delayed prayers, avoiding hybrid and NH fights @ edgepvp

so gl applying.

Better start praying ranged if you don't want me to use it a lot :P. Playing with delayed prayers is the same for everybody, not an excuse. And i didn't donate for flasks to sit at edgepvp with empty vials and (4)'s. Thanks though.

1 minute ago, Loviathan said:

Better start praying ranged if you don't want me to use it a lot :P. Playing with delayed prayers is the same for everybody, not an excuse. And i didn't donate for flasks to sit at edgepvp with empty vials and (4)'s. Thanks though.

Avoid more, gl on osrs cb based servers btw :)

5 minutes ago, E O O E VII said:

Avoid more, gl on osrs cb based servers btw :)

Please don't promote other servers on the SpawnPK network, thank you sir!

20 minutes ago, Loviathan said:

Please don't promote other servers on the SpawnPK network, thank you sir!

You see any names, other than OSRS nice1 lmfao

Application format:

In game username: Juicy 0range

Country / timezone: Australia / UTC+10:00

Do you have access to discord?: Yes.

Past clanning experience (across all games): #Exposed, which were across multiple servers while it was running.

Teleport-block setup(picture): https://gyazo.com/9925d67e28996d9ff59e35f3c97f8e17

Tribrid/NH setup(s)[picture]: https://gyazo.com/a2af7c64c86370a698c7b3bb4b8a4fa5

What credentials do you think makes you qualified to join #Assassins?: I can take pretty much any role, TBer, Focus, Ragger to rag clan members off of target, give me a role and I'll do it to the best of my ability.

On ‎27‎-‎1‎-‎2018 at 4:15 AM, Juicy Report said:

Application format:

Past clanning experience (across all games): #Exposed, which were across multiple servers while it was running.

Teleport-block setup(picture): https://gyazo.com/9925d67e28996d9ff59e35f3c97f8e17

Tribrid/NH setup(s)[picture]: https://gyazo.com/a2af7c64c86370a698c7b3bb4b8a4fa5

What credentials do you think makes you qualified to join #Assassins?: I can take pretty much any role, TBer, Focus, Ragger to rag clan members off of target, give me a role and I'll do it to the best of my ability.

Do you know what ''good'' setups are tbh, since u got more restores than brews...

3 hours ago, xheadhunterx said:

at juicys gear i can only laugh hes using swamp,serp to tb does he know that swamp venoms either..?

10 brews / 8 restores btw in TB set

On 1/26/2018 at 10:15 PM, Juicy Report said:

Application format:

Expect a private message in the near future regarding a potential tryout time.

On ‎27‎-‎1‎-‎2018 at 4:15 AM, Juicy Report said:

Application format:

L00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000L

Even clamze and jemo v2 use a better setup lr0frl0flr0flr0fr

7 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

L00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000L

Even clamze and jemo v2 use a better setup lr0frl0flr0flr0fr

Yet I'm in the Clan? Uok? Bit jelous?

5 minutes ago, Juicy Report said:

Yet I'm in the Clan? Uok? Bit jelous?

Jelous? First of all learn to spell, secondly, why would I be jealous of a custom rsps clan? Come nh me and get smacked on any OSRS-based rsps, instead of only veng pking on DT. l0l0l

Don't embarrass yourself buddy, Just don't.

Well I'm online if you wanna Rag? Just sayin

4 minutes ago, cp1337 said:

Jelous? First of all learn to spell, secondly, why would I be jealous of a custom rsps clan? Come nh me and get smacked on any OSRS-based rsps, instead of only veng pking on DT. l0l0l

Don't embarrass yourself buddy, Just don't.