gazuotpiens

::empty'ed my all bank

Hello,

I just did a huge mistake. I accidentaly emptied my bank. Is there any help You could do? I have proof.

I was just after fight and went bank to get my stuff to gamble. Then I did ::empty because i thought that I have rockatils in my inv. I know it's stupid but I did it very fast and just realized after 10 secs. 

Is there any possible rollback u could do?
Thank You

dlni4j.jpg

ynj2d.png

I hope You can help me.

Edited by gazuotpiens

he thought he had rocktails in his inv, he ::emptied it. it was an honest mistake, there is a way for him to get his items back. thats if they roll back his account.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, i just rag said:

This doesn't actually prove you emptied anything lol? You didn't even explain how it happened / etc?

True. Edited

he has bought over $2000 in bonds in the last 3 days, if there is no sympathy in that. idk what to say.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mmN said:

this guy never help me. This is karma I'll told him :) so R.I.P bank

Hey dude, You are begger. I don't like people like that :) I gave u bunch of advices how to build bank.

Edited by gazuotpiens

someone who has brought alot of money to the server, an honest mistake... if he dont get refunded thats complete and utter bullshit. excuses my language.

• Like 1

hello,

i have been in contact with him for like 4 days. he has been building his bank and got for like maybe a day his new sponsor donator. He has won a lot against coco. When i was on like 1h ago he told me he was doing pretty well and had no problems. i just logged in and he told me he did ::empty. He why would even do somthing like that deleting a bank of like more then 9t.  

It would be a fair deal to give back what he had he has enough proof.

kind regards,

Spawn pk member Keeperkelsm

• Like 1

Yeah thats really sucks,i think you should get ur stuff back. He has proofs to.

• Like 1

Very Kind User + Massive donation's a mistake that will haunt 4 ever if not solved plz help Gazuo GL Much Love From: Hotty :x

• Like 1

it was just a stupid mistake by him be understandful and give his sht back he worked hard for it. give daddy banki back <3

probably wont refund or rollback out of the greed of removing items from the eco -_-

refund this man! everyone makes mistakes but this guy has spent a TON on here, deserves a rollback.

Thank You all, lovely people! Never felt loved so much. I hope I get a rollback so can get back to game and be with You, my dear friends. 

Best Wishes,
Gazuotpiens

• Like 1

Our owners Ryan and Ramzi will easily be able to check if the command ::empty was even entered, and exactly what items were lost.

• In the event that it was a complete mistake, i have quite the confidence that the owners will issue a refund.

But to be entirely honest with you, i'm a bit skeptical over this entire situation and i am going to tell you why this whole "i emptied my bank by accident" is suspicious to me:

1. You do know in that in the upper right hand corner there's an icon that banks everything you have on, which includes you inventory. Some may now try to argue that this can only be used at Edgeville (home) and was probably done elsewhere, well take a better look at the photographic evidence that was posted. It shows proof that he entered the command ::empty and was indeed at home. My question is, why? The command ::empty has been long outdated since this implementation.
  2. The heart icon, potions icon, and hit predictor/EXP display tools are used almost regularly and are quite visible. There's no way you didn't know about this tool when it's literally sitting right above the icon you use every time when you need to restore/refill.
  3. With all of those items in your inventory that have multiple "stand-outs" as i'd like to call it (shiny textures, a bunch of numbers AKA your bags, etc), how could you possibly mistake those for rocktails?

Here is the photographic evidence he has displayed as a defense case:

D48bk3p.jpg

His very own statement and screenshot evidence makes me a little bit uneasy as to why he should be refunded

8 hours ago, gazuotpiens said:

I was just after fight and went bank to get my stuff to gamble. Then I did ::empty because i thought that I have rockatils in my inv. I know it's stupid but I did it very fast and just realized after 10 secs. 

• According to this quote, you FIRST went to the bank to get your stuff to gamble them. And then you accidentally ::emptied because you thought you had food in your inventory.
  • It also makes me curious that your bank was zoomed at a place where you appear to be "completely broke".

8Q3GDep.png

• I actually just took a good look at the current standings of your bank and found that the items you showed us in the photo above (i assume you did this to try and show us what needs to be refunded), nearly every single item in that screenshot are still in your bank! Isn't it an odd coincidence that all of your expensive gear comes right after the first picture you displayed? (if you continued scrolling through his bank from where the screenshot starts, he has the items he claims he lost).
  • As for the items that were missing, i'm almost willing to bet you staked some of it (or worse), and you are now trying to get a refund out of it.

Well! I've covered up most of what needs to be looked at, coordinates, timestamps, command entries, bank logs, inventory logs, etc. If you ask me, it will all come down to Ryan and Ramzi running a more comprehensive scan as to whether or not any items/bags were actually lost or were they trafficked elsewhere (dropped, staked, traded, etc).

Either way, this issue has been brought to the staff team's attention and it will be dealt with in the most justified manner possible.

- Phenomenon/Head of Disciplinary Management & SpawnPK Investigations

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phenomenon said:

Our owners Ryan and Ramzi will easily be able to check if the command ::empty was even entered, and exactly what items were lost.

• In the event that it was a complete mistake, i have quite the confidence that the owners will issue a refund.

But to be entirely honest with you, i'm a bit skeptical over this entire situation and i am going to tell you why this whole "i emptied my bank by accident" is suspicious to me:

1. You do know in that in the upper right hand corner there's an icon that banks everything you have on, which includes you inventory. Some may now try to argue that this can only be used at Edgeville (home) and was probably done elsewhere, well take a better look at the photographic evidence that was posted. It shows proof that he entered the command ::empty and was indeed at home. My question is, why? The command ::empty has been long outdated since this implementation.
  2. The heart icon, potions icon, and hit predictor/EXP display tools are used almost regularly and are quite visible. There's no way you didn't know about this tool when it's literally sitting right above the icon you use every time when you need to restore/refill.
  3. With all of those items in your inventory that have multiple "stand-outs" as i'd like to call it (shiny textures, a bunch of numbers AKA your bags, etc), how could you possibly mistake those for rocktails?

Here is the photographic evidence he has displayed as a defense case:

D48bk3p.jpg

His very own statement and screenshot evidence makes me a little bit uneasy as to why he should be refunded

• According to this quote, you FIRST went to the bank to get your stuff to gamble them. And then you accidentally ::emptied because you thought you had food in your inventory.
  • It also makes me curious that your bank was zoomed at a place where you appear to be "completely broke".

8Q3GDep.png

• I actually just took a good look at the current standings of your bank and found that the items you showed us in the photo above (i assume you did this to try and show us what needs to be refunded), nearly every single item in that screenshot are still in your bank! Isn't it an odd coincidence that all of your expensive gear comes right after the first picture you displayed? (if you continued scrolling through his bank from where the screenshot starts, he has the items he claims he lost).
  • As for the items that were missing, i'm almost willing to bet you staked some of it (or worse), and you are now trying to get a refund out of it.

Well! I've covered up most of what needs to be looked at, coordinates, timestamps, command entries, bank logs, inventory logs, etc. If you ask me, it will all come down to Ryan and Ramzi running a more comprehensive scan as to whether or not any items/bags were actually lost or were they trafficked elsewhere (dropped, staked, traded, etc).

Either way, this issue has been brought to the staff team's attention and it will be dealt with in the most justified manner possible.

- Phenomenon/Head of Disciplinary Management & SpawnPK Investigations

Hi! I am very sorry due to making everything so unclear in my topic. There's some misunderstanding! 

1. The very first photo is older and I uploaded it just as a proof to show that I had cash bags and other stuff, in otherwords that I wasnt poor.

2. Second photo was taken just after 10 seconds or something after command ::empty was entered.

3. There's no actuall proof to the stuff I ::empty'ed and I am sure You understand that there's no way of getting proof to the lost stuff (the first photo shows not the exact items empty'ed as I told its just a proof that I wasnt poor) but I know that You see all the player info (trades, kills, gambles, even the actuall stuff ::empty'ed !) and I can't understand why my account cannot be rollbacked since I am giving MUCH proof as possible.

4. About shiny items. The thing is that I sometimes use command ::empty and I always press number '1' to accept to empty it. I was just after the fight and was about to gamble. Got my stuff from bank and emptied them. It was a late evening at my country and maybe I hadnt enough sleep so my brains did something very stupid what I still don't understad to this day. 

5. Also there's one more thing. After I emptied my bank, I was nervous af so decided to grab my shadow pet and infernal stone and went to gamble (I thought I am going to rebuild). I gambled with player named 'Kingjunnu'. It was just once. And I lost. SO, if You do a rollback, please do make sure that  there's no infernal stone or shadow pet in my bank. 

Why would I lie to You? When You can see everything. If I wanted to hide my stuff somewhere, You could see everything. I am not so childish and I am not playing such games like scamming and other stuff. I always was an honest player to Your server. I had a lot of enemies just because I was fast-growing persona and didn't gave stuff to everyone who begged, but I always gave advices to people how to gamble or build bank fast. I have a very big experience and own tactics in gambling which I made by years of doing that. Why would I lie to You? There's no actuall point. Since I made You $2.5k in 3 days period. 

Also You can ask B4rrelchest (Cocojambo69) anything about me (if needed) because he was in ::gamble all the time and saw me growing.

I hope that everything is now way more clearer and I am very sorry about this. If You have more questions and something is unclear, please ask me, I am going to explain everything. I just really want to come back to the wonderful game.

Big thanks to You for being so detailed and putting much work into this. 

Kind Regards,

Gazuotpiens

Edited by gazuotpiens