Miku

Slightly better slayer rewards

Hey there, so I'd like to suggest a few things, so i'll just make a list? I guess? 

Slayer:

So I dont think people have been complaining at all about the currently slayer system. I mean why would they? It's great!

but I think it can be made better via the rewards. At the moment, slayer tasks give about 20-30mish and the same with points. The points are fine by themselves, but I think on some of the harder/more time consuming/more dangerous boss tasks, players should be rewarded a little bit more. For example, if someone were to get a slayer task of a wildywyrm, or kraken. Since these normally take along time to solo, and are in wild, and are almost always packed, at the end of the task, instead of a measly 20M which is basically nothing, it could be changed to something that would make the players want to complete the task, like 150M? Note: This would only be on the harder slayer tasks. Slayer are players main source of money making at the moment under donating and gambling. Why dont we give it a little buff/nudge ;) to get the pvmers some bank, and some new players some will to stay.

Edit: You could also add a task bottle for slayer tasks as well? That could add extra rewards.

Bosses:

This kind of ties to a point made in the upper suggestion, the amount of bosses in 1 given area.

I'm not sure if it would be beneficial to add more bosses in the locations for the wildy bosses, they are always packed and sometimes you have to wait hours to get what should take you 30 minutes done, for little to no reward ( at the moment)

I'm simply proposing that more wildy bosses be added and or more locations for these bosses, (in the wild of course)

Just to simply ease the frustration of Im guessing hundreds of people.

Rare drop display messages:

These are a bit of a problem too. The current system is good, but with our current economy, why are claws, abyssal items, godsword, etc Showing up as a message on the yell chat as a rare reward. Yes, they are a rare drop, but they are almost worthless. Removing atleast the claws/chaotics/ags. Would reduce some spam in the chat. You can leave goodiebags and other boxes like pvp or donators though. Those are worth nearly a bill.

Implementing a cosmetic boss:

So what i mean here is to put a boss, or a couple bosses ingame for donators, that drops the same thing the fancy mystery boxes do, with a rare drop of of course fancy mystery boxes.

I feel this will add a demand to more cosmetic items ingame, as right now. Not many of them are worth anything or worth getting. Adding a boss that drops more cosmetics like agile armor, more god items, etc would probably be beneficial to the entire server, and of course, our skillers ;)

Small side suggestions:

Make blood shards tradeable

Fix the christmas cracker to give only Partyhats, not masks etc.

Make barrows easier to do, since the rewards are low, spawn brother outside the tunnels etc, after all kills youd have a chance at a drop.

Add GWD?

Make it so that there is more than one way to corperal beast. Other than the wildy cape and searching.

Rebuff z bow for pvm ! ^-^

Lemme know what yall think below?

Edited by Miku

I like the effort you have put into this, I also think some QoL updates on the pvm base of the game are needed.

The zaryte bow will probably be buffed for pvm atleast because even the 3rd age bow has more damage now against monsters.

I also think a reward increase from 20m to 50-60m per task will feel a bit more rewarding, especially for the newer players.

• Like 1

First off I would like to say that it is clear that you have spent quite the time thinking about this. I totally agree about the slayer system sure it works and is good but doesn't feel rewarding for not canceling tasks and going on a spree, or the end reward is really underwhelming. 

The other suggestions sure they can be added but I don't know how I feel about them. 

I agree make the zbow great again!

• Thanks 1