Sign in to follow this  
GucciMonster

Begging and access to donator zone.

I have a question regarding begging, why is it that we allow people to beg like crazy? We've all been poor and we've all been grinding to get our hard earned cash. Or taking risks at gambling, i don't understand why begging is not an offense. Also why do we allow non-donators to do the donators zone? It makes absolutely no sense at all. Someone please enlighten me.

There will be always beggers, that is how it goes. 
But i do understand what you are saying with regular players being abled to enter the donator zone. I think this also shouldn't be allowed, most regular players in the donator zone just come and beg. Should be donators+ only.

-Rioterme

no support. learn to say "no" or troll them. begging is still big on osrs and jagex dont give 1 care

Yes about the donator zone, No about the begging;

I don't mind people asking for items, it's always been a part of the RS community and even IRL! You can just answer "no" and case closed. If they continue throw them on the "ignore" list. Case closed.

Donator zone should be for donators only indeed but it's used a lot as a meet spot for traders. I would suggest to make dzone only for donators and make a ::market place to do deals and buy/sell items.

Thanks for the suggestions.