rioterme

Tamed cerbs

More tamed cerbs?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. More tamed cerbs?

Just wanted to point out that i find it ridiculous that there are only 2 TAMED CERBS on this server. There are easily over 50+ elite donators. And there are only 2 tamed cerbs. There should be added 5 more. Or be abled to spawn one with the monster orb. People getting crashed all the time while doing tasks etc. ADD MORE! Vote on da poll! 

Edited by rioterme

I think i have seen servers with the maximum of three tamed cerbs so uh yeah I dont mind seeing another one on the server. I dont care much at all for them since they are the same thing as frost or lava dragons. Add another one to elite and we should be fine.

I have to say yes! I think we have to look at the player base first. Here recently with the spike of about 230-250 players at a time makes it a must. At least 3 people will want to kill cerb for slayer or money. Not to mention the other 10 people who want to. I feel bad (personally) walking in on 3 people fighting for cerb with alright gear and stealing it from them because i have Superior gear. I think there should be an option in Vip+ donors or even legendary+ to be able to spawn them. The reason i feel this way is because normally if you've put $500 into the game of personal money you should have the capital for better then average gear. If you paid with in game money then you're likely to have plenty of cash for decent gear. These are the main culprits of being "Rude" and stealing cerb from the poor ones even though we don't have much of an option then to wait. Everyone knows waiting is impossible because you'll tp back 15 minutes later to someone else killing it. Very rarely do i walk up to cerb in dzone or ezone and see it empty unless it's like 1 a.m. - 8 a.m (CT)

All that being said i also think it's fine when we dip down to the less active parts of the day. I think the cerbs are fine maybe add 1 more into ezone and add it to vip zone. For the Poor and the Rich it benefits both.

Definitely there is way to many donators now, makes no sense to only have 2 tamed cerbs that are contested for all the time

I think if they implemented area where you get your own cerb but only when you get it assigned for a slayer task? 

one more cerb would be a realy good idea, but to add on to what tweva said i think vip donors (500$) get too few benefits, 5$ donors got a whole zone with cool stuff and alright vip can spawn in monsters and acces all the others i still feel like this rank should get a litle more

• Like 1