Sign in to follow this  
mikila - youtuber

Selling YouTube Channel

My YouTube channel has over 2,400 subscribers ive had it for nearly 2 years and I am interested in selling it to the right buyer ill post some of my popular videos on here to.

I started doing youtube back in june 12th 2014 and ive just got bored of uploading content recently and was thinking of selling it the channel name is " trolls on 360" and the name is change able through google plus.. i am willing to sell it and change emails to yours for you...

https://www.youtube.com/user/herberttrollin < is the channel link itself

there is a few more videos that are over 20,000+ views aswell but if you are interested in buying let me know a price and ill get back to you.. or just message me ingame thanks!

Lol....a real youtuber gets his own viewers through original content.

We need a black market sub-section for nonsense threads like this. There is NO telling how many other servers/forums you have tried to sell your youtube channel, I'm too lazy to find that out myself.

This is pathetic. Nobody is going to buy an account like yours my friend. I may as well buy viewers and subscribers from some unknown site xD. Good luck though.

AND you're selling this YouTube channel for what? I hope you're not expecting SpawnPK merchandise? :confused:

Mate, if you're expecting ingame items or cash.. The staff team will most likely add a side order of uidban.. But good luck!