Sign in to follow this  
Tails

New tattoo lmk what you think

are you a girl? jw your skin looks smooth lol. but it's a unique and weird tattoo. if you're happy with it i suppose it can be nice but i find it to be undesired by myself if i was to get one. just too much of a stand out. (not that i have social anxiety)

i think that some tattoo's fit a person and it would be better perceived if we can have  a full body or just full leg show of it in a distance.

11 minutes ago, Doggy said:

are you a girl? jw your skin looks smooth lol. but it's a unique and weird tattoo. if you're happy with it i suppose it can be nice but i find it to be undesired by myself if i was to get one. just too much of a stand out. (not that i have social anxiety)

i think that some tattoo's fit a person and it would be better perceived if we can have  a full body or just full leg show of it in a distance.

He tattoo'd a phoenix pet. LOLOL

jk, nice one tails. Even tho i dont like tattoos lel.

1 hour ago, Faith pots said:

He tattoo'd a phoenix pet. LOLOL

jk, nice one tails. Even tho i dont like tattoos lel.

Loool gimme free Phoenix in game for this tattoo? @Ryan 

1 hour ago, Doggy said:

Lool I'm a guy, still want fully body pic? It's smooth cuz they have to shave your arms before they tattoo it :P 

1 hour ago, Tails said:

Lool I'm a guy, still want fully body pic? It's smooth cuz they have to shave your arms before they tattoo it :P 

ye show me it

• Haha 1